GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a lot of things are centering around this radio station for some reason.
IMOO.

the radio station has probably been the only local media for a long time; i mean...not much there except the base and the desert.

i am from a small town and for a long time, we only listened to a local, farming radio station.

the radio station may have initially started to report things happening around the base?

Suddenly, I understand the correlation to the Heather Elvis case. The perps in her case are a married couple, both have been arrested. Is it being suggested that this could be the case against Erin too?

One of the comments made is that Erin blabbed about her negative feelings about Jon to people while at get- togethers. To me that goes against her personality as she's been described as being timid. Why would she talk about her private feelings among her husband's peers, especially if shy and reserved?

I'd be very cautious about believing these stories without knowing the identities of the sources.

As a timid and shy person myself, I can give one reason. We DO NOT know for sure if there was a party the night before, and we also do NOT know for a fact that Erin was not drinking (even counting her pregnancy and past miscarriage).

Alcohol=truth serum, especially for shy and timid people.

no. he is alluding to there is one boyfriend, one husband,and one distant "friend" who was making some rather off color remarks about their engagement that also now lives in 29 Palms CA. all of this stuff is on the internet. It is not hard to find or figure out for those who have an inquisitive nature.

Maybe LE has been aware of this witness all along.. only "new" to media

And what vehicle was that person in? Or was he walking, when she picked him up?
Too many questions.... Hurry story! I'm interested. I'm listening!

Some of the wildest, unihibited, and most fun ladies I've ever dated were 'shy' and 'timid'. Just food for thought.

I was close...sort of.

Could #1 been trying to blackmail/coerce the victim with information they learned from #2 and things went wrong?

I was thinking more along the lines of #1 coercing #2 to help him after things went wrong with #1 and the victim....

Just back from errands! Pages behind!
What is going on in a nutshell?
TYIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads