GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...-investigation-missing/12808449/?sf28675993=1

if you expand the map.......the 2 apartments searched aren't very far from where the car was found

and i am still wondering the last time Erin went home to visit....or if any of her friends from TN visited her??

I posted a video of EC's SIL saying she had seen both EC n JC a month prior, don't know if EC n JC traveled to SIL home on east coast, or SIL traveled to the Marine base for the visit.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...-investigation-missing/12808449/?sf28675993=1

if you expand the map.......the 2 apartments searched aren't very far from where the car was found

and i am still wondering the last time Erin went home to visit....or if any of her friends from TN visited her??

Correct. It's approximately 2 miles from the car to the Condor gate via roads. It would be a bit further (not much) to get to their apt.

If you cut across the desert you're still only talking a couple miles.

There was just an article linked that LE (I forget which) was back in her home town talking to at least one person. I'll find the link.

thank you......the visit to her home town (from NCIS) is in the article I linked

Is anyone else starting to doubt an affair? I'm finding it hard to imagine having an affair while trying to get pregnant. Based on the miscarriage earlier in the year it would seem they were trying to get pregnant. Way too scary to have an affair then.
Has anyone else seen JC's mom's fb. Interesting screen shot she put of past texts with EC showing how he treated her like a princess. Of course that doesn't mean much but interesting.
Has anyone else noticed JC has an old fb page from teen years? It's interesting.
Praying for the best for Erin. This is just so sad. I'm finding myself looking at every man in a red car like a suspect. I even wrote down the plate of one in a new red echo yesterday and then realized it was ridiculous.

escape2c, saw the JN comment....have a look at MSW who liked the comment...hmmm:thinking:

Is anyone else starting to doubt an affair? I'm finding it hard to imagine having an affair while trying to get pregnant. Based on the miscarriage earlier in the year it would seem they were trying to get pregnant. Way too scary to have an affair then.
Has anyone else seen JC's mom's fb. Interesting screen shot she put of past texts with EC showing how he treated her like a princess. Of course that doesn't mean much but interesting.
Has anyone else noticed JC has an old fb page from teen years? It's interesting.
Praying for the best for Erin. This is just so sad. I'm finding myself looking at every man in a red car like a suspect. I even wrote down the plate of one in a new red echo yesterday and then realized it was ridiculous.
"Investigators believe that pregnancy was from her lover, not her husband."

http://www.z1077fm.com/breaking-news-in-case-of-missing-twentynine-palms-woman/

escape2c, saw the JN comment....have a look at MSW who liked the comment...hmmm:thinking:

I think that red car parked there looks bigger than a "compact sedan"? Went to bing to get a clearer look and the car wasn't parked there when the Bing photo was taken. Hmm.

Now this is even more disturbing! What is the likelihood of coincidence?

Is anyone else starting to doubt an affair? I'm finding it hard to imagine having an affair while trying to get pregnant. Based on the miscarriage earlier in the year it would seem they were trying to get pregnant. Way too scary to have an affair then.<snipped for space>

I wish it was hard for me to imagine. Unfortunately my brother learned all about pre-natal paternity testing after his (now-ex) wife did the whole "have an affair while trying to get pregnant" thing. Although I think they had to wait until she was 4-5 months along. It isn't easy to think about but it happens, even when it's a shy quiet person who would "never..." I'm not saying this is true for Erin because I have no idea! I'm just saying sometimes the unbelievable happens.

I'm not understanding the random comments either.

On the Locate Erin FB page, on the newest posting, someone with the initials JN posted a comment. If you hover your mouse over the like button, you will see at least two names - one is MSW. If you click on MSW, it will take you to that FB page that has a posting related to the red vehicle.

I'm not understanding the random comments either.

If you're talking about the random comments in this thread - go to the Locate Erin facebook page. Look under today's thread and scroll down to a comment at the bottom by a poster with the initials of JN. It's interesting. THEN, look at who "liked" that comment, initials MSW and look at her facebook page. Kind of interesting too.

There is no doubt she had an affair, that's all I'm going to say

I think that red car parked there looks bigger than a "compact sedan"? Went to bing to get a clearer look and the car wasn't parked there when the Bing photo was taken. Hmm.

The red car is parked there on Bing. It's just pulled around to the right. It also looks like a compact of some sort. However, lots of red cars in the area I'm sure, so I wouldn't necessarily think too much into this one.

He may have seen her point her remote or her car lights flash. I doubt he heard the beep, but my daughter has a 2012 car that doesn't beep when it's locked. The lights flash. My 2008 Honda CRV does both.

------>I see others have already said this!

Maybe she walked around to the passengers side and pulled up on the latch just to make sure it locked.

I could not find the screenshot of texts on JC mom's page..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90