GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post

My head is about to hit the keyboard or I'd look. But, actually, the video from the horse ranch was put out just a few days ago iirc. We saw it recently and even commented that it was about time someone from the horse ranch acknowledged Erin.

I didn't know there was a video with IM. Is that what you're talking about? I'd like to see that too!

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...issing-evidence-search-horse-rescue/12763519/

scroll to bottom for video with IM

I have a feeling there is a treasure trove of text messages confirming the affair, and probably proof that Erin told this guy she was pregnant. All very useful stuff in a trial. Jmo

If one of them caves in and tells LE where Erin can be found, I think it will probably be CL. I wonder what NL and CL are doing now?

If one of them caves in and tells LE where Erin can be found, I think it will probably be CL. I wonder what NL and CL are doing now?

It feels icky wishing low self esteem on someone, but I think that if NL is involved - and I do think she is the mastermind in this - then I hope CL really takes to heart the fact that NL seemingly thinks he's an idiot. And I hope she continues to arrogantly think she's infallible. Then I hope he's offered a deal he can't refuse - because he's 'stupid' - and he gives up and rolls.

I hope this because Erin deserves to rest in dignity, and especially her husband, her family and dear friends all deserve and need closure.

It doesn't sound like she went to LE. To me it sounds like IM was very good friends with NL and CL, probably for quite awhile. They had to be close for NL to be telling her this stuff. And NL berating CL in front of her too. I think she only told LE when it was clear that if she didn't she'd be in a world of trouble. If this is how things went with IM, I wonder if she would have told at all if LE han't had their focus on NL and CL?

I agree - IM seems to have more info than she is letting on. Her statements are contradictory in that she said there was no rifle hidden in her closet but later that if there was one - it's gone. My first impression after reading this article was that she was protecting CL. Either that or this information is intentionally meant to point a finger in her direction - maybe to pressure her into spilling some more hidden beans.

Heartbreaking news. I suppose police stayed silent hoping someone might panic and return to where Erin's body has been hidden. It was worth a try.

Downside of that of course, is it means that people who might have seen someone behaving suspiciously, or in a certain place, might have come forward. Now there's a chance they might have forgotten it. Or be uncertain when it happened. Hopefully the news will trigger memories though.

LE has to know Chris owned at 40. He must have to register all weapons kept on base. And I'm guessing he'd have had to register it with the state as well. I'm not a gun owner though....

I also found a base yard sale site that he sells items on under the name akdefender. I see activity in mid June, not sure if there was any in July. He wouldn't be dumb enough to sell evidence would he?

So married in 2006 that would make him 16 when he was married. He's 24 isn't he or am I mistaken?

OK< I was away from the computer today, so I am about a zillion pages behind. But does this mean that the red car was a red herring? If so, I called it. lol

Don't think that's been established yet katydid. I personally believe someone else drove Erin's car from the park then got into a red coloured car. The witness at the time didn't realise how important what he'd seen was and may have been foggy on the details.

Don't think that's been established yet katydid. I personally believe someone else drove Erin's car from the park then got into a red coloured car. The witness at the time didn't realise how important what he'd seen was and may have been foggy on the details.

The reason I asked is because LE made mention that the tires of the JEEP matched the tire tracks alongside her car, and her footprints led from her parked car to the Jeep tire tracks. So that sounds like the red car scenario is out of the picture.

Could be I don't really know what to think. Someone said the make of the Jeep looked very like a sedan and it's maroon coloured which is close to red. I don't know if the witness was mistaken in the whole sighting or just the details.

Could be I don't really know what to think. Someone said the make of the Jeep looked very like a sedanand it's maroon coloured which is close to red. I don't know if the witness was mistaken in the whole sighting or just the details.

There is one type of jeep out that in no way looks like a jeep . I told my hubby to trade in his Santa fe and get one he said no. But it was very nice.

WOW. Just WOW.
Someone posted a picture of the Jeep a few pages back and it I would call it a red car if I had just seen it for a few minutes too. It does seem to be one of those that look almost like a station wagon rather than a traditional jeep.
Pretty obvious that CL and NL were in cahoots on this. Hopefully they have family & friends in AK who are following this and will cause one of them to crack. I think if they question CL long enough, and pressure him enough, he will get in his own way with his lies and crack. Luckily, they both seem dumb as rocks.
Or better yet, hopefully LE find Erin so they can get going on some charges. These two really don't need to be out in society with everyone else.

ETA: Sounds like it's pretty clear premeditation, too. I hope LE can find Erin so they don't have to make a deal with one of them in order to recover her. NL sounds as bad as CL to me.

I really hope they find her. What I can never understand is how people like CL who doesn't appear to be the brightest can successfully hide a body. Not just him but in other cases as well. It must be easier than it sounds. I mean I wouldn't have a clue and with all the searches going on.

thanks. I'll go dig back maybe 2 threads and see if I can locate first instance. I swear every day on here feels like 2 or 3 trying to keep up!

I thought we first saw the video about Cassey (Erin's horse) on Erin's birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllDee