GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if this is true then WHY IN GOD'S NAME HAVE THEY BEEN SEARCHING JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK?

She is an animal lover, apparently he is too yet they are going on a "hunting trip"? That makes no sense to me?

That one article that came out over the weekend said she loved shooting...

Barstow? Blythe? Where would you hunt about 2 hours away? Poor Erin didn't know she would be the hunted that day.

And I am also starting to get a Heather Elvis type feel....

Okay, if this is true then WHY IN GOD'S NAME HAVE THEY BEEN SEARCHING JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK?
Sleuthers, add to this if you have ideas!
Possibilities:
1. Red herring- give suspect a false sense of confidence
2. The hunting trip was a complete lie told to EC, and the perp shot EC in the car or jeep and then disposed of her in JTNP.

So where were the bodies found today? I remember reading one was 2 hours away and we kind of discounted that until this article came in HOT off the presses. And there was one (maybe the same) in a burned building. Help me remember, please...

No way LE spent weeks searching JT just to throw off a suspect...

"In San Bernardino County, if you stay north of the 29 Palms MC Base or east of the base, you are in a legal target rifle/pistol/shotgun area. Exceptions are the Mojave National Preserve (hunting only) and Joshua Tree National Park (no hunting or shooting)"

Copied that from a hunting site. So no hunting or shooting in JTNP. And it sounds like coyotes are the normal kill in the area.

That one article that came out over the weekend said she loved shooting...

hunter and animal lover are not mutually exclusive at all, sport hunter and animal lover might be harder to defend, but plenty of subsistence hunters have great respect and care for animals... even the ones they kill.

Sorry but I am going to be blunt. The whole "going to Joshua Tree" story was just that=A Story! She probably told her husband that in order to buy time to be gone all day with CL.

Text messages seem to have confirmed the affair and probably the "hunting trip" info. Combined with the previous info (rumor of course) that she confided in friend(s) about the affair, LE seems to think it's legit.

Sounds like we are getting down to the nitty gritty and it's about time. Wonder if CL was not quite as willing to celebrate the pregnancy as EC was?
All of this is my opinion of course, and not based on fact.

thanks, but my disconnect is all the effort LE is spending in Joshua Tree, around mines in particular SEARCHING for Erin. If they long knew she had gone hunting, and I cannot imagine there being any allowed in a National Park, I am back to why do they believe she was dropped there or disposed of there?

Beyond clear it was an excuse she gave, as are LE.

The other was found in a fire.

Adelanto seems more probable to me as there would be many more "hiding" spots than La Habra. La Habra is a very populated area but who knows... I just hope that where ever she met her demise it was quick and PAINLESS. Poor sweet girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneDoeCR1990