Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Woe.be.gone

I base my assumptions/speculations/general off the top of my head postings on what we've heard from LE, the paperwork filed by LE and the searches being done by LE. If they are looking in certain areas of JTNP and/or mines and/or Sheephole Pass for a live person/a body I'm pretty sure they have good reason to believe she's out there and also pretty sure they have good reason to investigate CL.

Sorry, rambling :) But that's MOO.

I posted about this a few posts above. Looking at NL's pinterest account gives, IMO, a timeline of when she found out something was not right. Starting around 17 or 18 weeks ago, she pinned a bunch of stuff re: forgiveness, hurt, etc. Pretty sad if she is another innocent party in this [I am not ready with an opinion on this]

There is also the possibility that NL knew all along. I will not get into scenarios in which this could happen, because I don't think discussing proclivities and indoor sports interests are proper when it may have no bearing on the case and the person/people aren't involved in the conversation. But, I will say that people only know the image people portray. We don't know what went on behind closed doors in any of these relationships.

This is in NO WAY derogatory to any of the people involved. What people do when the lights go down, as far as I'm concerned, is their business, until someone gets hurt.

HauntsforHope, whose post I was quoting, quoted Aerosmith. (My first instinct was to reply to you..."Because Aerosmith Rocks! Duh!" lol) Wow, what an awesome brother - sorry you couldn't take him up on that offer!!

Note to self - slow down and enlarge font size before posting. lol!

How long do y'all think it will take to get ping info from the L's cell phones?

If I am not mistaken LE has continuously asked people to call in if they know anything.

I really don't find it unusual that LE hasn't released much. That is so common nowadays with all police forces.

Didn't she call her best friend that day or was it another day?

IMO

Many missing persons cases LE gives specific last seen info, what they think person was wearing and circumstances she was in (last seen at a bar, bus stop, etc.)

Erin communicated with a friend back in TN but afaik no details (time, how often) have been revealed. A NCIS agent paid the person a visit but we don't get to know what s/he learned as a result. We can ASSUME I guess that a complete reveal of the history of the affair was uncovered and explained at that time. If we assume wrongly, then we're barking up the wrong tree.

So, I looked at this more in the light of day. First--I was wrong, in the cartoon shown here the husband is punching his wife. The post is old, however.

More importantly, I think it is safe to say that NL knew either of the alleged affair or that something was not right. Starting around 17 or 18 weeks ago, she pinned many sayings, etc that have to do with forgiveness, being hurt, life not going as expected, etc. Very interesting.

This made me think of something. Do we know when the affair started, ended or when or if either spouse knew ?

Erin has the miscarriage in January. How quickly can you get pregnant again after a miscarriage ? Say EC and CL start flirting by February and it is a month before they are intimate. That brings us to March. If this is when (IF) NL found out it would be 17-18 weeks ago. Just a theory that popped into my head.

I asked this before, but I don't think anyone answered. If EC had put her phone into airplane mode, would it appear the same as if it had been turned off?

Too long to never. I think nurse posted it takes several weeks. Yet, imo, it shouldn't take that long - I mean why can't LE get records sooner than that when urgently needed? Ping analysis is another "art" altogether that takes a person/s time to study - I guess not as easy as they make it sound - triangulation and all that.

I meant to add - the public may never hear about/see those records unless there's a trial.

This made me think of something. Do we know when the affair started, ended or when or if either spouse knew ?

Erin has the miscarriage in January. How quickly can you get pregnant again after a miscarriage ? Say EC and CL start flirting by February and it is a month before they are intimate. That brings us to March. If this is when (IF) NL found out it would be 17-18 weeks ago. Just a theory that popped into my head.

There's no reason why she couldn't biologically speaking, get pregnant the next time she ovulated. The professionals tell you to give your body a break (usually 3 months if it's just a run of the mill miscarriage, I think) but that's not Mother Nature's timetable, it's medicine's.

I asked this before, but I don't think anyone answered. If EC had put her phone into airplane mode, would it appear the same as if it had been turned off?

No one answered cuz no one knows the answer. But don't texts and voice mails go to a phone even when its turned off? Or are they waiting in a cue somewhere and when the phone is turned back on, they download or upload or ????
Still, I know LE can have the phone company turn a phone on (or the account or something) even if there isn't a physical phone.
Here's the glitch though, "I THINK".

For these reasons we have experts. Hello?

My opinion probably differs from the group here, but I think that given the fact EC was going to celebrate her pregnancy with CL, she either told JC she was pregnant by another man, or he found out. I suppose it's also theoretically possible that she told him she was 2-3 weeks along, as it said on the initial police report, when she was further along, in order to make the dates match up with the last time they had relations. Or she told him she was further along when she wasn't. I think EC was done with JC and just waiting for her new life to start. No judgements of EC, it's JMO.

I have to agree with what you said. One thing I have been thinking all along is.......perhaps, JC and EC weren't having relations anymore, for whatever reason. This could be the reason she was going out celebrating with CL.

I got pregnant immediately after a miscarriage, before I ever had another period. The baby arrived healthy.

You can get pregnant the next cycle after a miscarriage. But if she is only 2 (or even 3) months pregnant, that would have been April or May

They've already said that it was deactivated (turned off) in the probable cause document and state in there that it was just after she left with CL which I still don't know if that is their assumption or fact. Would they still get pings from her phone?

You can get pregnant the next cycle after a miscarriage. But if she is only 2 (or even 3) months pregnant, that would have been April or May

But she's been missing for almost a month. Three months before she went missing was March.

I was just reading up on Joshua Tree and Hunting. Chime in if you have any park/hunting info...

So far I found that;
There is no hunting allowed in Joshua Tree Park. Hunting is done 2 hours away in the Mojave National Preserve.
The victim told her friend she was going hunting '2 hours away'.
As far as I can tell, the current hunting season is rabbit. ("The rabbit done died..." -aerosmith)

http://www.nps.gov/moja/planyourvisit/hunting.htm
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Twe...a6d6ddf9ae18a7a!2m2!1d-115.473355!2d35.010991

sleuthing the maps is difficult because large areas are blacked out for the US Marine Base. Twentynine Palms is where they go for training.

Well it will be another lie to catch CL in. IMO, It was a lie to lure EC out there to kill her.

@Woe.be.gone

I base my assumptions/speculations/general off the top of my head postings on what we've heard from LE, the paperwork filed by LE and the searches being done by LE. If they are looking in certain areas of JTNP and/or mines and/or Sheephole Pass for a live person/a body I'm pretty sure they have good reason to believe she's out there and also pretty sure they have good reason to investigate CL.

Sorry, rambling :) But that's MOO.

Whereas I keep wondering if LE just went into missing person mode before doing any investigation. Like, oh you say Erin is missing in JT ?, (remember they didn't have her car yet until mid morning Monday), then we'd better look for her. Based on that she may be injured, car trouble, lost - all accident related. When her car turned up outside JT, is when LE went into a second mode of investigation imo. Peeps had over two days (at least) to try to cover their bases.

They've already said that it was deactivated (turned off) in the probable cause document and state in there that it was just after she left with CL which I still don't know if that is their assumption or fact. Would they still get pings from her phone?

As long as the battery isn't removed and has juice, a phone will still ping. Except the region is know for its poor cellphone reception so not sure how much evidence even a phone in the on position would reveal. Except if they have a physical phone - we don't know if Erin even had her phone with her, do we?

I have to leave so somebody get the thread closed down for awhile - will ya? It's impossible to keep up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2