GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to feel frustrated at the lack of movement here. Where are you, Erin??

Seems like CL and NL have fallen off the face of the earth. With the school year starting soon, do you think they are settled somewhere? I hope their little one is doing ok.

Guys, don't want to alarm you all but something might be going on down below. If you know what I mean.

...scanner chatter maybe.

I don't either. I find MB to be unreliable, at best. He told one news outlet he was on his way to work that morning when he saw Erin get into the red car http://www.kesq.com/news/search-warrants-served-in-effort-to-find-erin-corwin/26990830 and told JVM that he was going to buy his niece balloons http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/16/ijvm.01.html Both stories have him returning 30 minutes later, but I find it hard to believe to get those two things confused. I don't buy what he's selling.

BBM

Do you know if there is any footage of him actually saying that? I haven't made up my mind as to whether or not I believe the sighting to be credible but do know that it is not unheard of for a reporter to mess up and report inaccurate information.

Have we seen any recent media reports on what and where the CL couple are in Alaska? What are they doing...where are they working? I'm wondering why the media hasn't shoved a camera in their faces and asked them if they know what happened to EC? I'm wondering why they aren't asking CL if he was having an affair with EC, if she was pregnant with his child, and if he murdered her! Why is this couple tucked away so cozy while EC's family is going nuts trying to find her. Where is the spotlight?

All my opinion and speculation only!

I can't understand how they weren't hauled into the police station and interrogated based on the situation and the comments Mrs. L told the ranch owner. Very strange. It makes me think maybe the 2 of them are guilty of ganging up on and murdering Erin.

What is happening right now down below illustrates the need for all the equipment I previously posted. Ha

Any body else think that Cl could have just left Erin somewhere? Her sister in law said early on that Erin was terrible with directions and that was the reason the family thought she was just lost initially.....maybe CL knew that about Erin and took advantage of that....it would be hard to pin point the exact area she would be in if she started to walk in any direction once she realized he wasn't coming back for her.....the spent shells could have been just a "show" as he was using hunting as an alibi.....

I don't either. I find MB to be unreliable, at best. He told one news outlet he was on his way to work that morning when he saw Erin get into the red car http://www.kesq.com/news/search-warrants-served-in-effort-to-find-erin-corwin/26990830 and told JVM that he was going to buy his niece balloons http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/16/ijvm.01.html Both stories have him returning 30 minutes later, but I find it hard to believe to get those two things confused. I don't buy what he's selling.

This news reporter absolutely misspoke. She used a "snippet" of the original interview from another channel that was shown the day before. I have watched the entire interview, and never once does MB claim to have going to work. He clearly says it was a Saturday and he was going to get balloons. Here are the originals interviews.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/w...man-in-red-car

more of the interview

I don't think the witness' were seeking publicity at all, my thought is after they came forward with what they had seen, the media contacted/chased/hounded THEM like a pack of wolves ~ All for the sake of a first hand story. Notice that the reporter is the one that uses the word "rendezvous," and then twists the whole story with the title
"Witness says missing Marine wife had rendezvous with man in red car." MOO~

And with the roads being so desolate, I honestly believe what MB says. I wonder if CL could have rented a red car that day? Maybe to hide the fact that they where together from their spouses, or maybe in case her car was seen the day she disappeared they would not be looking for CL, because he didn't drive a red car. Just a thought. The red car is driving me crazy :confused:

Think I'm allowed to say that I just posted the dispatch excerpt when car was found on scanner thread.

Edited-sorry I don't think it covers the time you were looking for.

Good morning, I think I just struck good. I too believe she is two hours away. I saw someone a few posts back asking again about hunting in JTNP so I decided to search. Type in Google search "can you hunt in Joshua tree national park". A few links down is a yahoo quesgionging asking the same question from 2010. Go read the lady's answer. First thing she says is the Mojave national preserve. Then I mapped it with 20. Boom, two hours away! I also think she is in a mine so then I searched "Mojave national preserve mines" and I got the death valley mine! I had already looked at death valley when whomever posted that awesome research the other day as this one really stood out to me as it said it was 1200 feet deep! I think I'm onto something seriously. Can you call the tip line and say I think you need to search here?

What was this about?????

You may post a link to the scanner thread here and make a brief comment, such as check downstairs, or something like that.

Salem

Good morning, I think I just struck good. I too believe she is two hours away. I saw someone a few posts back asking again about hunting in JTNP so I decided to search. Type in Google search "can you hunt in Joshua tree national park". A few links down is a yahoo quesgionging asking the same question from 2010. Go read the lady's answer. First thing she says is the Mojave national preserve. Then I mapped it with 20. Boom, two hours away! I also think she is in a mine so then I searched "Mojave national preserve mines" and I got the death valley mine! I had already looked at death valley when whomever posted that awesome research the other day as this one really stood out to me as it said it was 1200 feet deep! I think I'm onto something seriously. Can you call the tip line and say I think you need to search here?

What was this about?????

I thought I was experiencing deja vu there for a sec. Do you remember who posted this and what page it's on?

I thought I was experiencing deja vu there for a sec. Do you remember who posted this and what page it's on?

This was posted earlier. Just go to Google Maps or Google Earth and search for Death Valley Mine, San Bernardino County (it is not in death valley). It is two hours north of 29Palms

I hv nvr heard that before do u hv a mainstream media link that states this or.is it gossip? sorry to.ask....is it in the ppl magazine article? or are you related? thanx...about going to the er for a migraine??

more of the interview

I don't think the witness' were seeking publicity at all, my thought is after they came forward with what they had seen, the media contacted/chased/hounded THEM like a pack of wolves ~ All for the sake of a first hand story. Notice that the reporter is the one that uses the word "rendezvous," and then twists the whole story with the title
"Witness says missing Marine wife had rendezvous with man in red car." MOO~

ren-dez-vous

noun
  • a meeting at an agreed time and place, typically between two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop