DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also found evidence in the mine!

used specialized equipment and extract her body and additional evidence

they issued the warrant for his arrest based on evidence they had in possession

RIP Erin. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. Such a tragic ending but I'm so glad Erin will get justice. May it be swift and severe.

SB County Sheriff ‏@sbcountysheriff 1m
"Erin's body was recovered Sunday at approx. 6:30 PM... Forensic Odontologist made a positive id using dental records

deployed a task force into the anchorage area and arrested him last night for the murder of erin corwin

they deployed camera equipment and examined most mines out there and around 430pm SATURDAY one mine team sent a camera into a mine shaft approx 140 ft down and located a female corpse, extracted her sunday/yesterday and additional evidence

WOW! 140ft!

Fontana Search and Rescue was able to access mine.
Found addition information
Chris Lee was arrested for the murder of Erin Corwin

(Sad day!)

RIP Erin. I'm betting premeditated 1st degree based on the tech talk. I'm betting google mine shaft searches by CL and or NL BEFORE that day. JMO.

I hope a reporter asks about NICHOLE!

I hope her husband has a strong, strong support network. This is so horrible.

gonna speak a bit about the search in the mine shaft (calling another guy in to talk)

volunteer team is second to none.. requested morning of 17th, met up with mine rescue at 10am in 29palms, they had their rescue team out of montana, rescue 73, they assembled at the site then transitioned to an entry setup.. the rescue operation was about 2 hrs, they made 2 entries, first one was to collect evidence, the second to then extract the body of ms corwin. had a minor injury, a firefighter/rescue tech is being treated for some potential cardiac issues, was struck by a rock on the way down, didn't want recognition and was just glad to play some small role in bringing perp to justice

Requested on the 17th, met up with mine rescue team at 10am, had rescue 73 out of Fontana (woot! woot!) and assembled at the sight. Transitioned to entry set up and the rescue operation was about 2 hours. The first entry was to collect evidence. The second entry was to extract the body of Ms. Corwin. Minor injury, cardio issues and struck with a rock (he didn't want to be recognized.)

THESE GUYS ROCK!

district attorney - thanks to LE
major crimes unit involved
must bring Lee back to CA
will know what charges in next 48 hours

SB County Sheriff ‏@sbcountysheriff 47s
Fire Chief Hartwig @SBCOUNTYFIRE "We made two entries, one to collect evidence and one to rescue the remains"

Extradition process!! Will decide what the charges are within 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceduck