CA - Father abducted 2-year old twin daughters and drove truck off of cliff with them inside - Aug 10th, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

Robert Brians, 51, is set to be sentenced next month to 31 years in state prison for abducting his twin 2-year-old daughters from his parents’ home on June 13, 2020, then speeding off a cliff into the waters below.

Robert Brians, 51, is set to be sentenced next month to 31 years in state prison for abducting his twin 2-year-old daughters from his parents’ home on June 13, 2020, then speeding off a cliff into the waters below.
From the article you posted it sounds like there were definitely issues in the relationship with his ex. Texts he sent her said "“The girls are going to Heaven and I’m going to Hell to wait for you. Tonight, I’m sending my babies to Heaven.”.
Then LE said "Brians was making angry statements about the girls’ mother and an ex-wife." when he reached them floating in the water.

It's a shame that he either wasn't able to get help, or simply didn't seek help. Instead negative feelings festered until he could take it no more. At least the girls are alive although one sounds like she's in fairly bad shape according to the article you posted.

one of the girls was much more seriously hurt, sustaining a brain bleed and compression fractures to her vertebrae.

Sheer heroics on the part of the K-9 officer.
The girls are alive, but one has a brain bleed and compression fractures to her vertebrae. Hoping they both will survive with no memory of the horrible incident -- most children cannot remember things that happen (good or bad) at 2 years old, so hoping this will be the case with them.
Hoping that they will both recover from their injuries, especially for the one who had/has the brain bleed and the fractured vertebrae. SMH.
Glad the "father" will be cooling his heels in the slammer with a 31-year state prison sentence.

So glad to hear that both girls are doing well.
I did not know that the incident occurred that long ago. I did not notice that piece of info.
Thanks for getting me up-to-date on this one, @LadyL. :)
I guess a trial, etc., etc., did take time.
Hoping that his sentence fits the crime. Grrrrr.

So glad to hear that both girls are doing well.
I did not know that the incident occurred that long ago. I did not notice that piece of info.
Thanks for getting me up-to-date on this one, @LadyL. :)
I guess a trial, etc., etc., did take time.
Hoping that his sentence fits the crime. Grrrrr.

yeah I didn't see any info on how the girls are doing - just hoping for the best

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back