CA - Five Ucar family members found dead in San Clemente home, 25 May 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wondered why he took a lethal does of medication but she shot him anyway. Honestly I don't know how she could have done it.

Call me morbid. But I think they changed the st address and the home is now for sale. If you look closely you can see pics on the shelves etc... I also noticed a chaise lounge in the bedroom. Again, call me morbid.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Clemente/15-Campanilla-92673/home/4973633

NSC, I have been wrong many times in the past, but something about your post doesnt make sense to me. :waitasec:

I dont know if thats true, but if your theory is correct, they did a LOT of remodeling also. The structure of the house and the roof itself has changed. I researched articles we had posted in the beginning, and the address was confirmed as 31 Campanilla. I do agree that numbers get changed around in notorious cases, but 16 numbers would definitely draw attention to the obvious. When you look at the crime scene photos I have linked, I dont see a way they could go around back and change the entry way, etc., as my pics would have to be. It looks like the front of the house faced the street, and the rear had the beautiful view. Here is the link. If you scroll thru, you will see the ME/LE at presumably the front door, loading up bodies.

http://www.ocregister.com/photos/giudice-sheriff-family-2051863-department-bodies/pid2052170

If i am missing something, please tell me. If not GREAT find NSC :clap:

I think you are right. I had looked at a different pic to compare and thought they were the same ones. But now I see the different archs. Prob same model type of home though. Darn, I am so morbidly curious been waiting to see if it goes on the market. *slaps self* ;) I will continue to check look for it. Unless family decides to move in.

Call me morbid. But I think they changed the st address and the home is now for sale. If you look closely you can see pics on the shelves etc... I also noticed a chaise lounge in the bedroom. Again, call me morbid.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Clemente/15-Campanilla-92673/home/4973633
I live just down the road, so i can go check it out. The homes are custom, so there aren't "models" they are all distinct and different.

This case is where I learned a lot about decomp.

ETA: I just looked at the aerial map on the listing. This house is way too far down the hill on campanilla and next to vacant lots. I am sure it is a different house.

I live just down the road, so i can go check it out. The homes are custom, so there aren't "models" they are all distinct and different.

This case is where I learned a lot about decomp.

ETA: I just looked at the aerial map on the listing. This house is way too far down the hill on campanilla and next to vacant lots. I am sure it is a different house.

Thnaks JB- I completely forgot that you were our real-life, on-the-scene WS'er who provided us with LOTS of good info- Thanks for checking it out-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaliaDelilah
Back