CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Klass told Nancy Grace last night, "I waited 18 days for them to call me." He operates Klass Kids which organizes searches. He's quite suspicious of their story of the kidnaping behind the shoe store.

Perhaps JC is innocent, who know what these 2 were up to from 8-06 to 8-10. But not finding Hasannis' scent behind the shoe store is the death blow to LRs' story.

LR will probably never tell where he put Hasanni. He will never incriminate himself. Except under torture. He knows the consequences of truth.

Mark Klass told Nancy Grace last night, "I waited 18 days for them to call me." He operates Klass Kids which organizes searches. He's quite suspicious of their story of the kidnaping behind the shoe store.

Perhaps JC is innocent, who know what these 2 were up to from 8-06 to 8-10. But not finding Hasannis' scent behind the shoe store is the death blow to LRs' story.

LR will probably never tell where he put Hasanni. He will never incriminate himself. Except under torture. He knows the consequences of truth.

I hate the idea that, if guilty, he'd save his own neck by leaving that baby out there somewhere, but you're right. I think if Hasanni is found it'll be a search effort.

On that note, I have started a thread for tracking the search efforts, so everybody please post anything heard or seen about the search there, thanks, so we can keep an eye on the process. TIA.

Tracking the Search for Hasanni - Discussion Limited to Search Briefs - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

OK... the time difference is killing me. I keep thinking there could be announcement any time now, but it's still really early in Cali and no where near 2pm...

Why does North America have to be so big???

ETA: Here's a quick cheat for you all if you (like me) are too lazy to do the time zone math:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

OK... the time difference is killing me. I keep thinking there could be announcement any time now, but it's still really early in Cali and no where near 2pm...

ETA: Here's a quick cheat for you all if you (like me) are too lazy to do the time zone math:

Relax Whya, I gotcha covered...I got ALL my news tabs open and refreshing. If you guys get a funky post from me in red, the links will come, it's just me freaking one way or the other when word comes. I'm going to be glued to the news tabs from about 9 am CA time on. Hope we hear nothing. That means we're gonna get our hearing!!!

Yesterday it was waaaayyyy before 2 p.m.when they released JC, so if time passes and you don't hear of a release, I think it makes a better chance that there actually will be an arraignment (or not?). Makes sense to me!!

Relax Whya, I gotcha covered...I got ALL my news tabs open and refreshing. If you guys get a funky post from me in red, the links will come, it's just me freaking one way or the other when word comes. I'm going to be glued to the news tabs from about 9 am CA time on. Hope we hear nothing. That means we're gonna get our hearing!!!

So, if it's bad news, we'll likely hear you cursing, no matter where we are?

Yesterday it was waaaayyyy before 2 p.m.when they released JC, so if time passes and you don't hear of a release, I think it makes a better chance that there actually will be an arraignment (or not?). Makes sense to me!!

Yes, that's what I was thinking at first. "Hey, it's only a few hours before the hearing... that's a good sign..."... then I recalled it was only 8.30am out there and the DA was likely not even at work yet. :(

So, if it's bad news, we'll likely hear you cursing, no matter where we are?

I doubt it. If you can't already hear this Cockatoo SCREAMING in my ear, you ain't likely to hear me either. I'm thinking of mailing her to LR. Talk about torture?!?

Heck 'lumbo, it was early, about 10 am, when we actually heard they were going to release her wasn't it?

Ever take note that in the midst of a drug bust, LE will sometimes arrest the undercover cop to prevent blowing his/her cover? Just sayin.

They didn't need to arrest them to get them to talk. They both do plenty of that and the media interviews probably provided LE a WEALTH of invaluable insight. They didn't need to arrest them to search the house. They'd 'been there and done that' already. They put what seems to be unnecessary, added burden on animal control adding two dogs to their shelter to care for. Just to let the dog owners go? They risked making themselves (LE) a laughing stock by going and getting them and letting at least one of them (to date) go. LE of all people knows that the world is watching.

I have no patience and I am PIZZED because Hasanni hasn't come home yet. But I believe they know exactly what they're doing. I don't get it, and I don't like it, but I think later we'll say "d@mn that was SMART thinking by LE." I have to believe that THEY are focused on Hasanni. And I believe that Thomasson (sp? the OPD spokesman) won't tell us JACK now because he knows if he says one word sideways, it's going to blow up in their faces.
I don't know what Jennifer knows, but she DOES appear responsible. She's held the same job for five years. That takes commitment. No one has dug up a bunch of criminal history on her either so she knows right from wrong and obeys the law as far as we can tell. She waited until she was over 30 years old to get pregnant...so she's practical, she's smart, and anyone who waits MUST care about the welfare of their prospective children, right? (that's the way it looks in an 'on the outside looking in' kinda way).
I'm beginning to wonder if Jennifer has Stockholm Syndrome. Can you get that after only two years?!? I know, I'm only teasing...sorta.
I really hate this case. It turns my brain into mush. I change my mind every half an hour. It's like menopause on steroids.

I really hope you are right about LE, Shutterfly! That is some good thinking. Maybe they are making themselves look like bumblers when they know exactly what they are doing (sort of like my namesake).

JC must have some fatal weakness that LR tapped into, in order to capture her attention. She came from such a dysfunctional (apparently) home, somehow she got on the right track in life-- and then.....

Okay ladies and gentlemen...the clock starts now. Countdown to 2 pm. Our DA should be tucked neatly into his office with his morning coffee...and to charge or not to charge, that should be the question he is pondering right this very second. Send him positive thoughts and prayers.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_13245652

The Alameda County District Attorney's Office will not file criminal charges against Louis Ross, the foster father of a 5-year-old disabled Fremont boy who is missing and who police believe was killed, authorities said.

Assistant District Attorney Tom Rodgers said his office had "insufficient evidence" against Ross to charge the 38-year-old with killing Hasanni Campbell, who Ross reported on Aug. 10.

"We're not filing on Louis Ross, there is insufficient evidence and the investigation continues," Rodgers said.

I have a question, sorry if this has been said or asked, I've read and read and read and have not seen anything on it. We know that he went to the junk yard, someone verified that. Did he get a part or buy something? The reason I'm asking is that he drives a newer car (bmw) it could actually still be under some kind of warranty, is there another car (older) where is this part,what was he looking for? Does JC drive?

Heres my other question ( sorry, should have mentioned I had a few): Hassani was reported missing around 4:15pm so that JC could watch the kids, where was LR going? Does he work? What time would JC have gotten off and how was she getting home with 2 kids ( one if which can't walk very far )

Thanks in advance if anyone knows any of this.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_13245654?nclick_check=1

Last night at a vigil held for the missing boy, who has cerebral palsy, Campbell said neither she nor Ross did anything harmful to Hasanni.

"I'm not doing well," she said in an interview after the vigil. "I'm inspired by the people who are here. I'm inspired by God. When I was incarcerated, my faith was stronger than ever."

Campbell, who is six months pregnant, said Monday night that she did not believe her fiance½would remain in jail for long either.

"They didn't have any evidence to hold me. They shouldn't have any evidence to hold him either," she said. "We wouldn't hurt (Hasanni) for anything in the world. Anyone who knows me knows that. Anybody who knows (Ross) knows he's not capable either."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop