GUILTY CA - Gabriel Fernandez, 8, tortured to death, Palmdale, 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ABC7 Eyewitness News Retweeted
ABC7 Court News‏ @ABC7Courts
2m2 minutes ago

#IsauroAguirre found GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER WITH SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OF TORTURE #GabrielFernandez

:judge:

Guilty first degree with torture

Sentencing/penalty trial to begin the 27th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we go to the penalty phase now....

death.....

Guilty with intent of first degree murder with special circumstances!!:great:

sentencing? no penalty phase - death or LWOP?? Interesting!

The penalty phase is starting 11/27. Death penalty is definitely a possibility, although in CA it never seems to be carried out.

Guilty with intent of first degree murder with special circumstances!!:great:

One down one to go! Great news in one of the most horrific cases I have read about. Though he could not be saved he will Get justice! I hope you can rest more peacefully little man!!

10m10 minutes ago

Guilt phase concluded in #IsauroAguirreTrial The same jury will now have to consider the penalty phase and recommend either death penalty or life in prison

5m5 minutes ago

After the jury had left, prosecutor Jonathan Hatami and Scott Yang embraced Gabriel’s biological father and cried. #IsauroAguirreTrial

so I going to assume the Nov. 27th date you mentioned will be the start of the penalty phase.

One down one to go! Great news in one of the most horrific cases I have read about. Though he could not be saved he will Get justice! I hope you can rest more peacefully little man!!

I hope we get the same outcome for the remaining two trials!

The penalty phase is starting 11/27. Death penalty is definitely a possibility, although in CA it never seems to be carried out.

Okay! and yes, I agree with CA - they should start that line....

Yes, it has been one the most horrific cases I have followed.... and I've been here 14 years!!
"Mom's" trial starts sometime in January, yes? But no date given yet, I believe.

GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!

Penalty phase of trial to start after Thanksgiving week -- on Monday, Nov. 27, 2017.

There was never a doubt in my mind that this was getting GUILTY verdict. If anyone has ever deserved the maximum punishment it would be him and his girlfriend.

I had to force myself to click onto this thread occasionally because it was too horrific to even come here. It was so hard to even think of the horrors that poor sweet boy endured. :rose:

His 'defense' was a sick joke. 'yes, I beat him but didn't mean it kill him' defense didn't work so well. This guy is disgusting and I hope we get our Death Penalty up and running for this and the others who enabled him. :mad:

Much thanks to LaborDayRN for all the passion and effort she put in, keeping this thread alive, in honor of sweet Gabriel.

Much thanks to LaborDayRN for all the passion and effort she put in, keeping this thread alive, in honor of sweet Gabriel.

Yes, indeed, LaborDayRN -- the things you do!!

:cheer::yourock::cheer:

((((katydid))))) Thanks for your kindness. :tyou: I'll be hanging in with the other 2 trials until the end. :floating:

((((katydid))))) Thanks for your kindness. :tyou: I'll be hanging in with the other 2 trials until the end. :floating:

I have no doubt that 'mom', cant even call her that, will be locked up forever too...:jail:

Please refresh my memory.... 2 more trials? I know Pearl, but what is the other one?

Please refresh my memory.... 2 more trials? I know Pearl, but what is the other one?

There will be a trial for the social workers involved in the case.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-social-worker-charges-20170320-story.html
But the case took a highly unusual turn last year when prosecutors accused the four former Department of Children and Family Services employees of felony child abuse and falsifying public records.

Prosecutors alleged that caseworkers Clement and Stefanie Rodriguez and supervisors Kevin Bom and Gregory Merritt ignored evidence of repeated abuse and minimized Gabriel’s injuries. They each face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

The case marked the first time in Los Angeles that county social workers faced criminal charges in performing their duties, prosecutors said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back