GUILTY CA - Gavin Smith, 57, Oak Park, 1 May 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless they have one of the Creech's "right hand men" or something snitching on him, I am not sure they will ever find Gavin's body.

I am curious, who here thinks that someone involved will tell the police where the body is?

(hit thanks for a yes vote)

Unless they have one of the Creech's "right hand men" or something snitching on him, I am not sure they will ever find Gavin's body.

I am curious, who here thinks that someone involved will tell the police where the body is?

(hit thanks for a yes vote)

I hope for a BIG FAT YES....and if someone is already talking - there's a good chance no???

Reminds me of a line from Carlito's Way --- there's only one rule, you save your own a$$.

The police may have already found the body but are keeping it to themselves. It took them over three weeks to release the fact they found the car.

I'm still shocked they held onto the car. I just knew a resourceful guy like John Creech would have chopped it up and got rid of it one piece at a time. I guess he didn't have any contacts with welders and chop shop guys after all.

So Gavin's car was first at Porter Ranch, then moved to a storage unit in Simi Valley which is all West of Sylmar (last pings), Granada Hills Grow House where Creech's Hummer was found as well as West of Porter Ranch.

Everything is along Hwy 118. Once Gavin was reported missing and they traced his last calls or texts to Chandie in Oak Park, and then the search of their house, the LAPD would have been tailing Creech assumably -- possibly the reason, it took so long to have his sentencing hearing and send him to jail for 8 years. Hoping he would lead them to where Gavin's car/body. I'm still thinking Chandie was involved and maybe Creech came to help her, JMO.

The "condition of the vehicle lead them to believe he was killed". So that tells me, he was probably killed inside the vehicle. Parking at Porter Ranch where he tells her he plans to move in with Melanie and her son perhaps? Does she carry?

Is the Chandy Cade on FB her?

Yes, I verified Chandrika Cade on Susana Pl. on Peoplefinders.

I'm still shocked they held onto the car. I just knew a resourceful guy like John Creech would have chopped it up and got rid of it one piece at a time. I guess he didn't have any contacts with welders and chop shop guys after all.

Yeah, that makes no sense at all. Well, thank goodness they screwed up, hopefully we'll know soon what happened.

I have a feeling either Chandy or her husband lured Gavin to meet her somewhere. He sits in his car waiting, John pulls up and puts a slug in him.

Is the Chandy Cade on FB her?

Yes, I verified Chandrika Cade on Susana Pl. on Peoplefinders.

From my information Chandy and her kids have moved out of the house and In with her Father.She gave her house away to someone else and from what I have heard he is in jail now.

I have a feeling either Chandy or her husband lured Gavin to meet her somewhere. He sits in his car waiting, John pulls up and puts a slug in him.

Thing is LAPD, reported at one time that the last call he made was near Chandie's home. So that would indicate that she may have come out and gotten in his car. Then they went elsewhere.

From my information Chandy and her kids have moved out of the house and In with her Father.She gave her house away to someone else and from what I have heard he is in jail now.

That girl is nothing but trouble. Who was the older woman living with them in the Susana Pl. home?

You don't give your house away to someone unless you owe them big time!

That girl is nothing but trouble. Who was the older woman living with them in the Susana Pl. home?

You don't give your house away to someone unless you owe them big time!

Big Trouble, she is a BIG LIAR. Her grandma who has now passed away.

Well it was a boyfriend of hers, one of many.

Sounds like Chandy and John were a perfect match. Too bad she couldn't stick with her own man and leave the married one alone. She did have a choice.

In my opinion reading the articles describing the Creech's as living in an open marriage where they openly dated other people and lived under the same roof, why on earth would a guy already facing jail time kill his soon to be ex wives old lover if he doesn't even love her anymore! Please Chandy must have been outraged when she realized Gavin was shacking up with Melanie while Chandy was about to be left on her own with 3 children, 2 ex husbands and one on the way back to prison... and broke... Oh and by the way where is DCF?? 3 children living in a house with a drug dealer? One of the earlier articles stated that scales where found among the evidence? Obviously Chandy can't deny knowing she was married to drug dealer! Talk about a horrible mother... I feel sorry for both familes. Especially her children... In my opinion she's the mastermind behind this whole thing...

Right on, RA3, your instincts are correct in my opinion. Creech being the murderer makes absolutely no sense, while Chandy would have reason to go into a rage at Gavin's tossing her aside for the new gal. I think she set him up and/or either shot him in an argument that night or took him to a killer she hired.

If that is true that they had an open marriage- the only motive I can think of is that he thought Gavin was going to rat him out over the drug dealing. Maybe Gavin didn't like the idea of kids being exposed to that?

Or maybe they had an open marriage, but John personally couldn't stand Gavin (or vice versa) and there was some sort of confrontation?

John Creech already warned Gavin to stay away from Chandy, but that was several years ago. They may have an open marriage, but some men still don't like the idea of another man messing with their woman, especially one that was told to hit the bricks and has come back again.

One thing I am sure of: If Chandrika did kill Gavin, she had help getting rid of the evidence. She had help in moving Gavin's body and that car.

Think about it: Let's say Chandy and Gavin met up somewhere. She kills Gavin…then what? She is in her car, he is in his. Now she has a dead man and a car to get rid of.

I just think it makes more sense that this was a setup. Either John intercepted the text from Gavin and decided to kill him with some help from his associates, or John and Chandy worked together….but for what reason? I can't see Chandy complaining to her husband that Gavin had another woman. John wouldn't care.

I just think that John was the one who killed Gavin because he didn't go away like he was told to do back in 2008. It's possible he had been seeing Chandy for quite some time.

The jealous woman scenario makes sense, but who would help her? We don't know these people, so I guess it is possible she shot Gavin and then got on the phone with her husband and told him she needed help quick. Can you imagine that phone call?

Surely the cops have all the phone records of all the players involved. I do hope we have a timeline one day that will explain everything.

The original news reports linked early on this group and thread indicated that phone record's show that Gavin was in his car and on his phone near Chandy's house the night he disappeared. It was his last actual phone calls with anyone. The rest were just 'pings' all over the valley.

So if he's in his car near her house, she's not going to get in her car to go meet him somewhere. She would come out, get in his car and they would drive someplace to talk or go to park. In any case, if she was unaware of Melanie and he decided maybe he should just tell her that he would be moving in with Melanie and her son.

Maybe they were parked at Porter Ranch talking and if she 'carries', then she might have gone psycho, when he broke the news about the other woman, thinking she would have Gavin once Creech went to jail. Now she's in his car and he's dead. She would call either John (if he's around) or one of his or her criminally minded friends to help her out.

<modsnip>

That leaves Chandy and maybe one of her criminally-minded lovers or an associate of Creech's who agreed to help her with disposal in exchange for title to her house, a pile of cash they had stowed... or ??

I'm guessing that the locker is in Chandy's name, not Creech's. She may have driven Gavin's car there to hide after someone came to help her dispose of the body.

Right on, RA3, your instincts are correct in my opinion. Creech being the murderer makes absolutely no sense, while Chandy would have reason to go into a rage at Gavin's tossing her aside for the new gal. I think she set him up and/or either shot him in an argument that night or took him to a killer she hired.

I think Chandy Creech Cade is the person behind this too,she is one big liar,sex addict,drug addict and I wouldn't put it past her to sleep with whomever to get what she needs to cover this up.Chandy most likely got mad because Gavin told her no more he had found someone new and she didn't like that because she was no longer the center of his attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back