GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST ~

You did a fantastic, elegant, very impressive job on the website. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into it.

BEST ~

You did a fantastic, elegant, very impressive job on the website. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into it.

Thanks :) I'm going to post some videos of the 3 on the site in a bit I'll update on here so everyone can see them when they were alive

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks :) I'm going to post some videos of the 3 on the site in a bit I'll update on here so everyone can see them when they were alive

Oh my goodness thank you. And thank you for the warning to get the Kleenex ready.

Please read:

Soliciting Financial Assistance:

Soliciting financial assistance in the forums, chat or via PM is strictly prohibited. This means both overt ("Send me money") and subtle ("Poor me, I could really use some money") forms. As much as we would like to assist in helping those who are in grave need of it, there is no way to easily and effectively determine the accuracy of someone’s financial situation. Countless people have been scammed on the Internet and message boards, perpetrated by people who come into a community with nefarious motives and preying upon others who are kind and want to help people in need.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That includes go fund me sites. Please do not post any links that direct to solicitation of funds even if you think it is for a good cause.

:tyou:

I think whoever did it will scare someone enough to make them come forward possibly a girlfriend or someone who knows something. It's so crazy the suspect was at the mall at different times after Gianni disappeared I just don't understand what could be so serious to kill 3 people and in such a violent way. Ilonas injuries were all to her left side I wonder what prompted her to call 911 was it after Sal was shot? Or did she just recognize the person? Why hasn't law enforcement released the pictures of the suspect? I can't imagine how unsafe the families must feel

BBM

I find this interesting. Ilona was in the passenger seat and IIRC the passenger side window was pretty much so shattered. So if the shooter was on the right of Ilona it would makes sense that the wounds were on her right. Not sure that it really matters at this junction but just thought it was worth noting. :moo:

Thanks Coldpizza. I wasn't sure how much we could or couldn't post. The news stories all link to the fundraising site anyway, but I knew it wasn't ok to post a link directly to there. I'll continue to be cautious with any fundraising links.

Please read:

Soliciting Financial Assistance:

Soliciting financial assistance in the forums, chat or via PM is strictly prohibited. This means both overt ("Send me money") and subtle ("Poor me, I could really use some money") forms. As much as we would like to assist in helping those who are in grave need of it, there is no way to easily and effectively determine the accuracy of someone’s financial situation. Countless people have been scammed on the Internet and message boards, perpetrated by people who come into a community with nefarious motives and preying upon others who are kind and want to help people in need.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That includes go fund me sites. Please do not post any links that direct to solicitation of funds even if you think it is for a good cause.

:tyou:

Sorry!

BBM

I find this interesting. Ilona was in the passenger seat and IIRC the passenger side window was pretty much so shattered. So if the shooter was on the right of Ilona it would makes sense that the wounds were on her right. Not sure that it really matters at this junction but just thought it was worth noting. :moo:

I think the driver's side window was down so maybe the shooter fired all shots from that side of the car? The passenger window could have been shattered by missed shots (or shots that passed through the victim, although maybe that's not likely with small caliber rounds).

I think the driver's side window was down so maybe the shooter fired all shots from that side of the car? The passenger window could have been shattered by missed shots (or shots that passed through the victim, although maybe that's not likely with small caliber rounds).

That's a good point. And IIRC the casings were on the driver side (where the yellow markers were). And I forget how many casings there were.

Best, congrats on the site. Looks good. You can tell it was built with compassion and care.

I was looking at old posts from thread #1 and I think it's worth bringing forward the information regarding the family restaurant and the ownership transactions that transpired. Now that we know that the Mario's was purchased for Sal and Gianni just prior to the shootings it may make more sense to look here.

Thread #1 Restaurant Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229850&page=19

A former poster here certainly did seem to have a lot of good information regarding the business dealings. You may want to browse the a couple pages before and after page 19 to get the bigger picture. That information may have more meaning to it at this time? MOO :moo:

I was looking at old posts from thread #1 and I think it's worth bringing forward the information regarding the family restaurant and the ownership transactions that transpired. Now that we know that the Mario's was purchased for Sal and Gianni just prior to the shootings it may make more sense to look here.

Thread #1 Restaurant Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229850&page=19

A former poster here certainly did seem to have a lot of good information regarding the business dealings. You may want to browse the a couple pages before and after page 19 to get the bigger picture. That information may have more meaning to it at this time? MOO :moo:

Thanks, it was good to go back and go over some of that info. Ironic how some of it comes full circle after time. And now the corporation is Gianni & Sal, Inc.. It's respectful and perpetual. I believe a restaurant name change is in order with a nice new neon sign. When it's all said and done it's one of the many things they were living for, IMO

Best, I had forgotten that you had met Gianni, and been to the restaurant. And you've come a long way too.

I also noted in one of the posts that Gianni's car when loaded on the back of that truck was shiny clean. I believe it had a recent car wash. Even the tires clean. Wonder if a car wash in the hood would have anything on tape? Prolly too late.

JMO's

My taptalk thing yet again has been failing me! I better read up on all the stuff I missed :)

Should there be a CLOSED sign on here, or has everyone lost interest?

Just wondering...

Sadly there is only so much we can do in keeping this story alive without information funneling out through MSM, LE or the family talking. Personally I have not lost interest but I have nothing new to add.

IMO the family should be updating the public on the new reward and issue a new flyer. IDK what that entails by going through Crimestoppers if that is in fact how they plan to announce a new reward for information. It could very well be a long process?

IMO without the family having the desire to keep this in the publics eye it will go cold. They need to be a lot more vocal and keep up the contact with local media.

As to motive I'm still interested more in the family businesses. If LE is investigating that angle it could be very possible that it could take some time and that LE would not be sharing all aspects of that portion with the family. Of course MOO :moo:

I believe any comment regarding a business could be harmful to the business itself and is a tricky proposition. I think it is all done behind the scenes and most times the principals are not even aware of the investigation. That way if no wrongdoing is found or leads do not pan out, no harm no foul.

I check in daily for any possible updates, and many of us follow the family where we can. This case stretches "patience is a virtue" to it's extreme. I try to remind myself of the Holly Bobo which has taken three years to begin to find Justice. JMO's

I believe any comment regarding a business could be harmful to the business itself and is a tricky proposition. I think it is all done behind the scenes and most times the principals are not even aware of the investigation. That way if no wrongdoing is found or leads do not pan out, no harm no foul.
I check in daily for any possible updates, and many of us follow the family where we can. This case stretches "patience is a virtue" to it's extreme. I try to remind myself of the Holly Bobo which has taken three years to begin to find Justice. JMO's

:goodpost:

BBM Exactly...

:bump: It bothers me so much that whoever did this is not behind bars yet! This happened right in a very public place. Naïve me, thought there'd be answers by now. How could it not already be solved by LE?
OMG, I'd have no patience left if it were my family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141