GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwww!!!!!!!
my dog is pink :/
vaza3aje.jpg

sent from my sm-n900v using tapatalk

O/T...My DIL and I were followed out of that Target by a strange fellow when I was visiting in November. He walked 2-3 behind us, literally on our heels. We quickly went into the Payless store and he followed, stood there, shifting foot to foot, and only left when the clerk asked him what he needed. Never have been back though I've been on contract in San Diego for 4 months now.

Just out of curiosity, do you remember what this man looked like? If it was him, LE may be interested in this.

Wait, WHAT trunk fiasco? I've heard nothing about this either.

And best, love your pup ... I have three shih-tzus of my own, none of whom are pink though :-)

Wait, WHAT trunk fiasco? I've heard nothing about this either.

And best, love your pup ... I have three shih-tzus of my own, none of whom are pink though :-)

She has the pink hair so she can feel glamorous, she was my mom's dog and my mom passed away a few years ago from pancreatic cancer and we have been inseparable ever since. Go on the justice facebook the trunk incident is posted on there https://www.facebook.com/justicegiannisalilona I might not be able to say that and im sure Bessie wants to ring my neck so i cant post the twitter screenshot i am merely telling you where to see it

Aw, best ... sorry about your mom. I'm mom-less too :-( You are a great dog mommy, obviously!

Thanks, jggordo and best ... I hadn't checked my Facebook! I forget there's a little more wiggle room there! It does get stranger by the minute!

Many of you are suggesting CM may have had a crush on Ilona and that was the motive. I don't know. It seems so over-the-top to end up killing her and two other people.

But anything is possible because whoever did this to them didn't seem to be planning this with any clarity.
I say this because they took enormous risks by doing it in a mall parking lot that should have cameras working and witnesses. It seems they could've done it in a different place at a different time.

Hmm...maybe he thought he'd have a good alibi if he was actually working at that mall that night.

Wouldn't there be a better time to actually kidnap Ilona? As it turned out, he came away with nothing but huge troubles. His thinking must be so off if this was about a crush. Now, if he had help, if there's another person involved, then it makes even less sense why they'd go along with him over a crush.

No theory can be thrown out. No one's come out and said CM was off-his-rocker or acting deranged, but he'd have to be if this is about a crush. Don't mind me. I can't form an opinion. Nothing makes sense about these crimes.

Many of you are suggesting CM may have had a crush on Ilona and that was the motive. I don't know. It seems so over-the-top to end up killing her and two other people.

But anything is possible because whoever did this to them didn't seem to be planning this with any clarity.
I say this because they took enormous risks by doing it in a mall parking lot that should have cameras working and witnesses. It seems they could've done it in a different place at a different time.

Hmm...maybe he thought he'd have a good alibi if he was actually working at that mall that night.

Wouldn't there be a better time to actually kidnap Ilona? As it turned out, he came away with nothing but huge troubles. His thinking must be so off if this was about a crush. Now, if he had help, if there's another person involved, then it makes even less sense why they'd go along with him over a crush.

No theory can be thrown out. No one's come out and said CM was off-his-rocker or acting deranged, but he'd have to be if this is about a crush. Don't mind me. I can't form an opinion. Nothing makes sense about these crimes.

I agree with you for the most part. I do not believe this is over a "crush". To commit a triple homicide over a "crush" just doesn't even make common sense, IMO. Obtaining a silencer suggests forethought and planning.

In speaking with a gun shop owner yesterday, he told me selling them in a lot of states is illegal. As he explained it to me, of all reasons to obtain or possess one almost all are not good. And the are not cheap at all. He says for him to obtain the silencer, it cost him more than the gun itself.

I'm still waiting for his mugshot to be released. Even the media is using a five year old FB photo. I don't understand that.

JMO's

Just out of curiosity, do you remember what this man looked like? If it was him, LE may be interested in this.

Yes, not him. Our guy was African-American with a yellow hoodie. Very disheveled.

I'm still waiting for his mugshot to be released. Even the media is using a five year old FB photo. I don't understand that.

JMO's

SD Sheriff Bill Gore has a long-standing policy against releasing mug shots in San Diego county. According to the AG opinion below, Gore has the discretion to release mug shots. He could do it legally. Other counties do it legally. He just will not.

http://oag.ca.gov/system/files/opinions/pdfs/03-205.pdf

Has anybody ever figured out where in Mission Valley mall Ilona worked?

More than "crush", I'm thinking Elliot Rodger-style sociopathic obsession with what he couldn't have ... the suspect may have thought she rebuffed him or diminished him in some way (again, not a rational thinker and likely interpreted something wrong) and he went off the deep end, way way way off the deep end. Just like Curious says, nothing makes sense in these murders. We might as well throw in a stupid, mindless, selfish, irrational motive, right?

Did CM have a weird mohawkish haircut with unnaturally colored tips????

More than "crush", I'm thinking Elliot Rodger-style sociopathic obsession with what he couldn't have ... the suspect may have thought she rebuffed him or diminished him in some way (again, not a rational thinker and likely interpreted something wrong) and he went off the deep end, way way way off the deep end. Just like Curious says, nothing makes sense in these murders. We might as well throw in a stupid, mindless, selfish, irrational motive, right?

EXACTLY my thought.

Trying to keep an open mind on the "crush" theory. What was he thinking he was going obtain by his actions? Yes, having the silencer suggests some kind of premeditation that someone was going to get shot in a populated area.

He was walking around the mall and seen an hour apart presumably stalking his victims. I guess inbetween times he did something to Gianni. It seems that if he wanted to whisk Ilona away, he could've shot Sal and forced Ilona out of the car, but maybe that's when the plan went off course. Perhaps in his mind and plan, Sal wasn't suppose to show up at all.

Was this all happenstance or his devious plan? And again, it seems like too much for one person to pull off alone.

I have to keep reminding myself that killers don't have to make logical sense and that some nut could kill you for a cell phone. How I appreciate all of you here for also trying to process these tragedies.

I could write a book on my theory and based on what we know. But I truly believe he had probably met Ilona at the mall, food court or just browsing around on a break. She may have befriended him in the simplest of terms and he began to stalk her and become obsessed with her. He knows she works at Cathy Jeans and has watched her to the point of knowing exactly where she was picked up as we know it was always in the same place. Which would mean he knew Gianni's car. Gianni was likely ambushed first and when Sal came into the picture he had already gone to far and had nothing else to lose at the point.

I could go on and on but will spare you all the mind bending thoughts I have. I have a feeling a lot more will be coming to light and very soon.

Three beautiful lives missing and it just makes me sick to my stomach :mad:

Trying to keep an open mind on the "crush" theory. What was he thinking he was going obtain by his actions? Yes, having the silencer suggests some kind of premeditation that someone was going to get shot in a populated area.

He was walking around the mall and seen an hour apart presumably stalking his victims. I guess inbetween times he did something to Gianni. It seems that if he wanted to whisk Ilona away, he could've shot Sal and forced Ilona out of the car, but maybe that's when the plan went off course. Perhaps in his mind and plan, Sal wasn't suppose to show up at all.

Was this all happenstance or his devious plan? And again, it seems like too much for one person to pull off alone.

I have to keep reminding myself that killers don't have to make logical sense and that some nut could kill you for a cell phone. How I appreciate all of you here for also trying to process these tragedies.

Yes, I think when he realized that Ilona had the presence of mind to call 911, he could no longer take her with him. It was an open line to 911, and he thought ... I'm caught if I take her and the person on the other end of the open line will know too much. I need to get into Gianni's car that is parked opposite of how Sal's was and climb in the driver's side door (looked like passenger side to a witness) and go dump this car quickly.

Since there was no robbery, drugs and illicit stuff appear to be ruled out, what else could it be than jealousy? I mean, it still could be a hit but there's no money trail there to back that up.

KGTV reported that suspect worked at Target for 8 years and they also showed a photo of the arrest warrant ... on that warrant, you could clearly read that the suspect had a DNA sample taken previously. I'm hoping for a link soon and I will update this post!

Have we seen the arrest warrant yet or a link to it? Sorry if I missed it. Thanks gettez!

It was weird, SDHELPS ... KGTV mentioned it on each of their 4 evening news broadcasts (yes, I watched all of them LOL), so I finally got a link, but you'd have to watch the most recent video to see a picture of the "paperwork". I think it's more like a declaration of the charges against him vs an arrest warrant though. It does clearly say on it that DNA had already been taken. I'll see if I can get a screen grab.

Screen grab in next post ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members