CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been lurking here so maybe this has been discussed and I've missed it....have authorities done any searching at the property they were renting? There is quite a bit of land I believe..they seem pretty certain that all of the bodies are in that same area, and I believe, have only been searching in that area. What if they're losing time by not searching for the remaining two bodies elsewhere?

FWIW, they were buying, not renting. I only mention that as an aside because we have wondered how they could afford it. It was about 2 acres. We know LE searched the house, so I can’t imagine they would ignore the property. But they haven’t made that public. It may be that not finding the missing kids anywhere on the property is why they think they were in the car. I’m going to assume it was a thorough search with cadaver dogs. Searching beyond the property in WA without any further info would be futile. But I have no doubt that an investigation is still happening in WA and OR. We just aren’t privy to it.

First post here- I’ve been following this case closely, and just caught up on all the threads. I find it so coincidental that that 2 of the 3 missing are the 2 that went for help. If the body is identified as Sierra (as I’m guessing it will be), this seems even more suspicious- out of 6 kids, the only 2 yet to be found are Hannah and Devonte?

Also, is it typical for the FBI to put out their missing person info 3 weeks after the fact? I’m confused about that.

That was my first thought when the last child was found, and then with the missing posters asking about specifics for campgrounds just recently, it reinforce that that is so.

Imho

Somewhere there is a big long spiel by Jen talking about why they have not been avaiable. They had surgery and cancers and I forget what else.

Now that would be so interesting to correlate the dates. I don’t know where that spiel is

I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder! It's buried in these threads somewhere. It would be a good reference, I'm very curious to know if they stayed away because Hannah might run again.

I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder! It's buried in these threads somewhere. It would be a good reference, I'm very curious to know if they stayed away because Hannah might run again.

From the timeline KaaBoom made:

June 2017: Jen's rough year FB post.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-County-26-Mar-2018-5&p=14058814#post14058814

Hannah:
And six months earlier, 16-year-old Hannah Hart jumped from a second story window around 1:30 a.m. and bolted into the neighbor's home, saying "her moms were racist and were abusing her." She also said she was being whipped with belts.
http://katu.com/news/local/neighbor...d-begged-for-food-sarah-jennifer-hart-devonte

He made the call to 911 in November, telling the operator what happened, and adding that she had come in at 2 a.m. “begging them to help her” but didn’t specify why she was scared.
https://www.theroot.com/neighbors-father-called-911-after-hart-child-jumped-out-1825207505

That's true too. I can see the logic for leaving the card and being non-confrontational, but yes, it also gives parents a heads-up to start concocting their stories and making sure the stories match and sound believable. Or even give a heads up to run. I don't know, maybe they're confident that their investigative skills will sniff out the coachers?

The reason I am so concerned about this is because the woman who is asking for the National registry of child abuse is a woman the Harts stayed with for two weeks. She reported them for child abuse.

The workers interviewed the children and said that it was obvious they had been coached, There was nothing more they could do.

Got it. Not that I saw. It was very peaceful. I've been to many protests where kids are everywhere. But the moment the police get involved or someone acts up people with kids leave.

This is not okay. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rs-arrested-in-new-york-idUSTRE7BG0OC20111217

Kids are not props, and shouldn't be conscripted as employee in the service of their parent's political causes, especially when the kid is dragged into their parent's fight with all the attendant unpleasantness and sacrifice, as a showpiece. The unsavory character populating those camps are one thing - the chaos, dirt and angry noise another - but they are put in the middle of conflict for ideas they can't really grasp, where real violence could erupt. For some reason this use of their children is somehow satisfying and thrilling.

That kid in the pic? Ask me, he should be playing with friends swinging in a sunny backyard or bouncing around a safe playroom making Gumby's out of playdoh and having a carefree time. See that grin on the stooping adult? That's my idea of evil. Just MOO.

Let me know if you learn of anything new

MOO*

I didn't know the neighbors had a long list of questions for Devonte. "Are you being homeschooled?" "We have books." "Are you being abused?" "Yes." "Why are you never outside?" "They're hiding us." He told them they were never allowed to play outside when they lived in West Linn either.

Now I am confused ( for a change—- not).The father did not call the incident in when it happened, did he? When was the jump,out the window?

I didn't know the neighbors had a long list of questions for Devonte. "Are you being homeschooled?" "We have books." "Are you being abused?" "Yes." "Why are you never outside?" "They're hiding us." He told them they were never allowed to play outside when they lived in West Linn either.

I didn't either. [emoji848] So it seems they interrogated him?

And it explains why Dana's dad references kidnapping in the 911 phone call. Shame. So you mean to tell me they questioned them, received alarming answers, and still waited to call for help?!

You know when I first saw snippets of their interview I was like THEY need to be investigated because to me they seemed a little to eager to tell their story. And a hit dog hollers so I thought they were guilty of something or at least felt responsible.

This is crazy. With those responses and the incident concerning Hannah, police should have been called right then and there.

MOO*

This is not okay. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rs-arrested-in-new-york-idUSTRE7BG0OC20111217

Kids are not props, and shouldn't be conscripted as employee in the service of their parent's political causes, especially when the kid is dragged into their parent's fight with all the attendant unpleasantness and sacrifice, as a showpiece. The unsavory character populating those camps are one thing - the chaos, dirt and angry noise another - but they are put in the middle of conflict for ideas they can't really grasp, where real violence could erupt. For some reason this use of their children is somehow satisfying and thrilling.

That kid in the pic? Ask me, he should be playing with friends swinging in a sunny backyard or bouncing around a safe playroom making Gumby's out of playdoh and having a carefree time. See that grin on the stooping adult? That's my idea of evil. Just MOO.

That poor child looks unhappy.

When I look at the photos and videos of the ocean at the crash site, I feel overwhelmed at the thought of finding missing bodies that may have washed out.
That said, I am totally unfamiliar with that area.
One thing that really struck me was a remark made by Sheriff Allman of Mendocino during an interview with Ashley Banfield.
He said he "comfortable" with the missing bodies being found.
I thought it was an odd comment but I know he is also the coroner and has a wealth of experience in that county.
Maybe the ocean does give up the dead more than it seems possible?
He also said that storms tend to bring things to shore.
It was after a storm that the body of the unidentified child was found.

jmho

That's one child at one event. Hardly representative of all children and all events in all states. I could provide my own examples but that's getting off topic, as it's not related to the Hart children. The Hart children were abused and things that might be appropriate for others weren't appropriate for them due to the intent and the context which included several types of abuse occurring.

Context and other factors are important to remember here.

Got it. Not that I saw. It was very peaceful. I've been to many protests where kids are everywhere. But the moment the police get involved or someone acts up people with kids leave.

What bothers me, gitana, is that the children are still there when police get involved or someone acts up...and then their parents remove them. But the damage (trauma) may already be done. And things can escalate rapidly as has happened in Portland. Escape may be difficult.

[FONT=&amp]Portland Police in riot gear will move in to make arrests, an action that was delayed in November owing to the difficulty of separating window-smashers from an orderly crowd. So-called anarchists had embedded themselves in the post-election march as it moved peaceably through town, and they selectively destroyed cars and storefronts...

[/FONT]
http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/01/a_protest_and_a_march_that_wil.html

http://www.koin.com/news/anti-trump-protests-portland-11102016/870130333

Taking children to generally peaceful festivals is one thing. But exposing them to potential trauma during a political demonstration that can turn ugly on a dime is not good parenting IMO. Anarchists in Portland are nothing new, so anyone going to any demonstration should know it can happen.

This is so aggravating! Hopefully, more information will come of the Oz Interview. We have heard so many times that Devonte claimed that the children were being "abused" to the neighbors. Really? Didn't they ask....HOW? (Hopefully they did, and we just haven't heard about this, but wouldn't that be one of the first things you'd be telling people? "When he acknowledged being abused, I asked if his parents hit him and he said 'yes, with a belt on the back' or 'no, but they yell at me a lot'".)

Abuse can be emotional, it can consist of severe spanking, it can be horrific -there is such a gradation, as well as perception, especially on the part of children. I can't believe that neighbors would ask about abuse, receive a positive answer, then not follow up. Hopefully, we'll find out soon...

On 04-17-2018 the Coroner's Division was notified the Richmond DNA laboratory identified the body from DNA analysis as being Ciera Hart, a missing member of the Hart family.

Through an ongoing examination of legal documents the Coroner's Division was able to determine her legal first name to be spelled "Ciera" and not Sierra as previously released. The Coroner's Division was also able to determine Ciera's legal age as being 12 years-old at the time of the incident as opposed to 15 years-old which was also previously released.

The autopsy results including BA/Toxicology analysis for Ciera is pending at this time.

Future press releases will only be disseminated when significant developments occur or when large scale Search & Rescue Operations are scheduled. The daily press release will be discontinued after today.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member