CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman who claims to have been one of Jennifer Hart’s closest friends admitted in an interview this week that she had minimal interaction with most of the Hart children, and said that she never heard Hannah Hart speak. But that claim contradicts a Facebook post she made just a few days earlier.

<snip>

Bakhtiar has recently become a quasi-spokeperson for the Hart family on behalf of their ‘tribe’ of friends, many who appear to have met the family at music festivals and stayed in touch primarily on social media. Several of these friends have defended Jennifer and Sarah Hart in social media posts insisting that the women were devoted, caring mothers, and accusing the media of making up stories that are cited directly from interviews with investigators, witnesses, and authorities. While some, including Bakhtiar, appear to accept the possibility that Jennifer may have driven her family over the cliff intentionally, they are dismissive of evidence that the children were abused and underfed while they were alive. And there is little acknowledgement that Devonte and Hannah Hart are still missing, even though authorities have no physical evidence proving that the teen siblings were in the car at the time of the crash, and the FBI has recently released missing persons flyers.

<more at link>

Article notes contradiction between saying she did not hear Hannah speak, and this: (screenshot from article)

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...id-she-never-heard-missing-hannah-hart-speak/

943d7ace3eb7c31b9724fe40c7c1964e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The second link references a study that has been called into question by the very site in which it is hosted:

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/drt/2016/2410392/

I'm sure you are trying to be helpful but we have nothing to suggest Sarah or Jen were abusive towards one another and research has been in support of same-sex parents stating that children are the same or better off than their peers.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...nting-studies-suggesting-otherwise-are-skewed

I don't think their sexual orientation or their attendance of festivals or their homeschooling their children were a factor. There are bad people in all circles. None of these identifying items can be used to explain why this tragedy occurred.

I believe same sex abuse studies are relevant. There were some actual cases that I researched also but they were too horrendous to post about. This was not the only article stating this either, by any means.

(This relates to the vehicle crash, but is also a PSA. This info can save a life.)

Disclaimer: The evidence all seems indicate that this crash was an intentional act. I tend to agree with that assessment. There is, however, one remote chance that this was a case of uncontrolled acceleration. The video links below describe how this can happen and how it might have happened in this case. I am adding this post for two reasons. First to present another possible (albeit unlikely) cause for the crash.

Secondly, to pass on information found about how to survive sudden acceleration of a vehicle. It's not too difficult if you know what you are doing. It might be impossible if you don't know and you are impaired by panic, alcohol or fatigue.

I realized that if I was driving and my car began to accelerate on its own I would have done everything the wrong way. Now I know. I would have tried to pump the breaks, and yank the keys out of the ignition in an attempt to turn off the motor.

Even if you are able to push on the break and stop the vehicle, the engine will continue revving out of control, pulling the keys can cause a loss of breaking and power steering, at that point the vehicle will lurch into drive, accelerate and continue to go faster until you crash. Breaks may no longer work.

The way to deal with sudden acceleration is as follows:

1. Brake firmly. Do not pump the brakes. Do not turn off the engine yet, because doing so would disable the power assist for your steering and brakes.

2. Shift the transmission into Neutral. Don't worry if the engine revs up alarmingly - most modern cars have rev-limiters to protect it, and this move will put you in back in control of your vehicle.

3. Steer to a safe location and come to a full stop.

4. Shut off the engine with the transmission still in Neutral.

5. Finally, shift the transmission into Park or, with a manual transmission, set the emergency brake. Then breathe deep and call for help. Do not attempt to drive the car.

Links to two YouTube videos on that demonstrate this from

Consumer Reports and ABC News

Sudden Acceleration: How to stop your car if it happens to you Consumer Reports
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ98Z4apta0

Woman's Car Speeds Out of Control at 110 MPH on Highway After Gas Pedal Stuck
ABC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovRu_a3-p8E

Sudden unintended acceleration can be rooted in a variety of vehicle defects including ergonomic design flaws, mechanical or electro-mechanical failures, or electronic failures. http://www.suddenacceleration.com/

Problems related to vehicle speed control for the 2003 GMC Yukon, most reported lack of acceleration but some also reported uncontrolled acceleration plus loss of breaks. Accelerator Stuck Problems of GMC Yukon
http://www.carproblemzoo.com/gmc/yukon/accelerator-stuck-problems.php

And, I might add: If the vehicle is headed toward the edge of a cliff, you might want to turn the steering wheel. (AWAY from said cliff, obviously.)

I believe same sex abuse studies are relevant. There were some actual cases that I researched also but they were too horrendous to post about. This was not the only article stating this either, by any means.
Why are they relevant?

Article notes contradiction between saying she did not hear Hannah speak, and this: (screenshot from article)

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...id-she-never-heard-missing-hannah-hart-speak/

cache.php

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, and I'm still waiting to find the article about how JH and SH had their front teeth pulled out in solidarity with Hannah. Well, perhaps there isn't one, because every 16 year old is completely copacetic with having no front teeth. Of course.

We don't know anything about the sexual orientation of the children &#8211; the abuse victims here &#8211; so I'm still not clear how this is relevant, even if from an unbiased source.

With all due respect, please don't post homophobic nonsense and then say "It's just what came up when I googled it". I actually tried to read that article looking for the "study" it claimed to be based on and eventually came to a quote about their sources: "We don't need data to know this truth". This hate-filled post perpetuates all kinds of harmful and incorrect stereotypes with no facts, so please don't post things like that without vetting them just because they showed up when you googled something.

WADR it is against TOS to tell people what to post. I posted a link, and my post was not hate filled.

As I just replied to another poster, there were some actual cases that were so horrendous that the court couldnt actually publish all the details.

This thread is about a Lesbian couple adopting 6 black children where one had admitted domestic abuse and been on probation for it. Two more incidences had been reported. Now the children and parents are dead.

IMO it is relevant unless Mods deem otherwise like they have with festivals, homesschooling and racism.

We don't know anything about the sexual orientation of the children – the abuse victims here – so I'm still not clear how this is relevant, even if from an unbiased source.

I certainly agree that i don't think the sexual orientation of the children matters at all. The parents are the responsible parties here

WADR it is against TOS to tell people what to post. I posted a link, and my post was not hate filled.

As I just replied to another poster, there were some actual cases that were so horrendous that the court couldnt actually publish all the details.

This thread is about a Lesbian couple adopting 6 black children where one had admitted domestic abuse and been on probation for it. Two more incidences had been reported. Now the children and parents are dead.

IMO it is relevant unless Mods deem otherwise like they have with festivals, homesschooling and racism.
Do you post opposite gender horror stories to all the threads you follow where the perps were of opposite genders?

There is clearly an agenda here

Perhaps in all the time spent on the internet uploading flattering family photos, the lovely, wonderful, mother could have found a few minutes to google "missing teeth" or "how missing teeth impacts nutrition" or how missing teeth (let alone both front teeth) impacts one psychologically....

Here is an article she might have found:

http://www.familysmileclinic.co.uk/missing-teeth-disadvantages.htm

Some key points:

• Difficulty eating
  • Loss of confidence
  • Premature Ageing
  • Damage to Remaining Teeth
  • Chronic Headaches
  • Gum Disease

It's sort of funny to me how she found it important to post a photo of a bloody (grisly) looking tooth of Hannah's, rather than a couple of new front teeth. If my daughter had knocked out her front teeth and I somehow thought the fact might be slightly fascinating to the public or to, actually, anyone, I'd take the photo of the nice, new smile.

I think the bloody tooth, though, was far more interesting to JH. Sort of like sawed-off nipples.

Perhaps in all the time spent on the internet uploading flattering family photos, the lovely, wonderful, mother could have found a few minutes to google "missing teeth" or "how missing teeth impacts nutrition" or how missing teeth (let alone both front teeth) impacts one psychologically....

Some key points:

• Difficulty eating
  • Loss of confidence
  • Premature Ageing
  • Chronic Headaches
  • Gum Disease

It's sort of funny to me how she found it important to post a photo of a bloody (grisly) looking tooth of Hannah's, rather than a couple of new front teeth. If my daughter had knocked out her front teeth and I somehow thought the fact might be slightly fascinating to the public or to, actually, anyone, I'd take the photo of the nice, new smile.

I think the bloody tooth, though, was far more interesting to JH. Sort of like sawed-off nipples.

Or she could have put the tooth in some salt water and gone straight to an emergency dentist with Hannah. Did she do that either of the times it happened? These were Hannah's adult teeth right?

^^^^
Abuse is very relevant in this case. The online perfect family life, contrasted with the actual home life is really disturbing.
The chronological photos of Hannah give us a visual of what must have been happening within the home.

Jen was very good at using the children to get what she wanted.. so many pics of the kids with a saying thank you or similar, holding or next to items that would seem more of an interest for Jen and Sarah, (goonies, b corp, various charities, Sanders rallies etc)

Some key points:

• Difficulty eating
  • Loss of confidence
  • Premature Ageing
  • Chronic Headaches
  • Gum Disease

^^^

Posting the picture of the bloody tooth seems sadistic, IMO.

Generally speaking I don't get a lot of the trend to post children's mishaps or punishments on SM. I certainly don't want to put my kids missteps all out there for the world to judge. In this sense I am speaking more of fb, and not anonymous/semi anonymous forums where parents are venting/seeking advice

Do you post opposite gender horror stories to all the threads you follow where the perps were of opposite genders?

There is clearly an agenda here

Go and read some of my 8,000 posts if you like. I am just following this thread about domestic abuse and possible murder by two lesbian women. This is an unusual situation. Other cases I am following are a murder and dismemberment on a submarine, two young teenage girls murdered on a hiking trail, a missing serviceman, murder and dismemberment of a lesbian young woman duped by another lesbian young woman, a missing autistic young woman, a murdered mountain biking enthusiast and a missing vulnerable adult where carers have been arrested for her murder 19 years ago as well as welfare fraud. There is no common agenda.

Go and read some of my 8,000 posts if you like. I am just following this thread about domestic abuse and possible murder by two lesbian women. This is an unusual situation. Other cases I am following are a murder and dismemberment on a submarine, two young teenage girls murdered on a hiking trail, a missing serviceman, murder and dismemberment of a lesbian young woman duped by another lesbian young woman, a missing autistic young woman, a murdered mountain biking enthusiast and a missing vulnerable adult where carers have been arrested for her murder 19 years ago as well as welfare fraud. There is no common agenda.
There is a clear agenda HERE, is what my post said, and I absolutely stand by it. You have yet to explain how posting biased articles with negative stereotypes about gays has any bearing on this case. But yeah I'll be sure to peruse and see the trends and likely lack of emphasis on heterosexuality on the alleged crimes in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55