ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean no offence to your efforts, you could be very well correct, but at the same time, this is pretty out there conjecture. If you stare at the sun long enough, you start to see a variety of things. Google Dallas Goldbug.
I have no trouble believing these kids were abused in a variety of ways, but I just think you have to keep in mind, if you over analyse things, you may start to see what you want to see.
"Crying" could very well be allergies, poorly applied makeup (see how clumpy her mascara is?) natural colouring, a cold coming on etc. You know what I mean?

A while back, when Devonte's free hugs made the MSM, a lot of people - we'll call them skeptics, theorised that the free hugs thing was manufactured. They theorised that this family were part of a progressive agenda circuit. They theorised about "Loan Closets" (that's a whole other rabbit hole you don't want to go down).
Basically, the theory was that people such as Devonte and his family, stage these situations for progressive media play, as part of a bigger community of people who stage other situations for political media play. A community that gets children through adoption easily and groom the kids into being their political pawns, through abuse typically and then when they're no longer needed or they've received too much attention, they disappear.

Whilst the theory was highly criticised as "ghoulish" and "crazy" by normal people, it wasn't all that incorrect either, in reality.
However, what I meant above about "Staring into the sun" really was applied in this situation. People would look up photos of other black kids from other events and try and match their faces and imply they were "actors" to a degree and a part of this big conspiracy by the "elites" to bamboozle us plebs in society.

When in reality - a reality that we know 4 years later - a logical reality ; these people weren't wrong, just their theories were over developed from staring into the void so much. They clearly were abusive parents politically grooming their too-easily obtained adopted minority children and they did indeed disappear when too much heat was applied, but it wasn't due to loan closets, elites or crisis actors, it was due to two narc individuals. Just two individuals making ****** choices.

So IMO and I'm saying this so people keep grounded - there doesn't have to be covered up crying evidence or "ligature" marks in pictures that have been edited when the reality of this situation was much more simple - at times they were probably good parents and good people with good intentions who got swept up in a situation politically, socially and emotionally that was too much for them and they sometimes hit their kids and they sometimes punished them by taking food away and the ending was probably due to one parent (Jen) wanting to die and in a fit of emotional idiocy, couldn't bare to be without her kids and wife in the afterlife, so she took everyone with her.

I hate saying that because I disagree with their dumb politics and stupid lifestyle, but logically, stuff is usually simple and not some grand epic.
I hear you. And I do not necessarily disagree, this was honestly something I did for myself, and trust me I went into it hoping to find the opposite, and no signs of editing that appeared to conceal anything other than the typical blemishes that are often edited out of photos. And they may not be, it really is what I felt and with bruising colorations what I recognize as results from editing my own scars and injuries out of photos for purely aesthetic reasons as an amateur photographer. It is conjecture what they may be concealing, but the editing itself is not conjecture, I can see it clearly where I indicated. Thanks for your reply and perspective, I appreciate it, and try to question my own bias as I ask questions and explore the material that is out there. Tbh my bias was actually towards believing the best about J&S even when the evidence to the contrary became pretty overwhelming. I'm a mom, with a wife, and a kid, I didn't want any of this to be true. First and foremost for those precious kids, and in a much farther removed and selfish way because of the implications of solidifying and creating additional bias for a minority group I belong to.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think the listing photos initially referred to were from when they sold the house in Minnesota. If you scroll down that page you can view pictures from when they listed it in 2010. They owned that house and there are listing photos from when they sold it.

When I initially looked at the photos I kept searching for the seating for 8 people. Don't get wrong I know kids will sit crossed legged on the floor or sprawled on the floor but at times people sit in chairs or sofas. Or how about if someone came to the house where would all the adults & their children sit.

But the photo that that blew me away was the dining room. :confused: Gosh with beverages,bowls,plates,silverware,condiments that table would barely suffice for two.

Grab your socks! Now there were a total of 8 people plus all the items you need to set a table.. Sure Sara and Jennifer could sit at the only table and two chairs but where did the kids get served and sit to eat their food?

Did the kids live out in back of the family house at that auxilliary building? You know the one that looked like on the upper exterior wall there was a draw door (that could be lowered open) and was probably used for a hay loft in the past.

OK even if the house were professionally staged to sell they would still have to keep back enough chairs and large table for 8 people to sit and eat at.

This is like a nightmare where nothing makes sense and your frightened and want to escape back to where you can feel safe.

:cow:

Yes. I believe you are right.
Agree. I get the impression that like any family there were good times and there were bad time, just the bad times were unfathomably bad...[emoji852]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I mean no offence to your efforts, you could be very well correct, but at the same time, this is pretty out there conjecture. If you stare at the sun long enough, you start to see a variety of things...
... I hate saying that because I disagree with their dumb politics and stupid lifestyle, but logically, stuff is usually simple and not some grand epic.

I mostly agree with you but I think the situation was about two degrees darker. I don't think they were basically good people who occasionally flipped out and slapped the kids and who, one day, had a sudden suicidal impulse. If they were basically regular folks we wouldn't be this intrigued. I trust the group gut instinct here that says there was something very wrong in the family: the isolation, the thinness/smallness of the kids, the lack of toys or kid stuff in the pics, the weirdly posed nature of every single photo, the constant moving every time someone caught wind of the abuse, etc. It's not anything I've seen before but I think it's hellishly dark, not just a normal family having a bad day.

BBM

Humph! I don’t eat sugar and I don’t have a crunchy granola facade. I think I’ll take your comment personally and get offended and get on my soapbox.

JUST KIDDING! :D Sorry, I could not resist. And I hope my attempt at humor didn’t offend anyone. It’s just so easy to take ourselves too seriously that I thought I’d head off a potential thread-clogging discussion about sugar by joking. I really don’t eat sugar, but I’m only anti-sugar for myself. :)
I almost didn't put that last line in, but I was so mad at their fake lives - no offense to any real crunchy granola types! :)

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I get we're angry.
However
Can we take care not to make sweeping generalizations?
Stupid politics, silly lifestyle, most be vegan, didn't listen to Hendrix etc.

I'm not trying to pick on anyone or single anyone out but geez it's getting kinda crazy up in here. I'm just waiting for "satanic ritual" to be uttered.

(although maybe that's on account of I ran into a super crazy conspiracy theory blog earlier that I'm not even going to say what the take on it there was holy business crazy!)

And I don't "question" the children's accounts or perceptions regarding the starving, but I do wonder about the actual reality of it, having worked with adopted children with RAD and eating disorders--like I've mentioned previously, I've worked with kids who can gorge an entire days worth of food in ten minutes then ten minutes later very convincingly tell someone they're starving. And they may have thought they were--obviously something was not connecting in the satiation area.

I'm not saying these kids were or were not starved, but I'm getting pretty darn tired of the berating posts that seem aimed at anyone who discusses other possibilities.

I agree. With the Turpins, we had several "outside" people sharing information about the Turpin children and what they went through: doctors talked about them being malnourished and underweight (not just any doctors but their doctors); police reported about seeing a child restrained; the children themselves spoke of being restrained and abused. In this case, however, I feel like the mothers have been tried and convicted of crimes that we're still kind of in the dark about. On this board the mothers, and I use that term loosely because I DO think there was abuse going on, are being spoken of as "torturers" and such yet we don't have much information to back up that claim. Yes, we have the neighbors saying that the children were starving but that's pretty much ALL we have-the word of people who did not know the family well. Yes, there was the child abuse from several years ago but, again, that's all we have. Do I think the women abused the children? Yes, I do. I don't know that it's to the extent that's been alleged on here (although any abuse is bad enough), however. I can't draw conclusions based on staged pictures and possibly fabricated social media posts-not when just about everyone I know (including myself) does the same. I feel VERY uncomfortable accusing the women of restraining the children, sexually abusing them, and starving them to the point of malnutrition without some outside source (the coroner during the autopsy, perhaps, or their pediatrician) corroborating the information.

I have to say, too, that it's kind of uncomfortable with some of the offhand derogatory remarks about their lifestyle and how that lifestyle led to the abuse. Whatever they did to the kids, and we still don't know to what extent the abuse was, it was because there was something inside of them (the mothers).

When I initially looked at the photos I kept searching for the seating for 8 people. Don't get wrong I know kids will sit crossed legged on the floor or sprawled on the floor but at times people sit in chairs or sofas. Or how about if someone came to the house where would all the adults & their children sit.

But the photo that that blew me away was the dining room. :confused: Gosh with beverages,bowls,plates,silverware,condiments that table would barely suffice for two.

Grab your socks! Now there were a total of 8 people plus all the items you need to set a table.. Sure Sara and Jennifer could sit at the only table and two chairs but where did the kids get served and sit to eat their food?

Did the kids live out in back of the family house at that auxilliary building? You know the one that looked like on the upper exterior wall there was a draw door (that could be lowered open) and was probably used for a hay loft in the past.

OK even if the house were professionally staged to sell they would still have to keep back enough chairs and large table for 8 people to sit and eat at.

This is like a nightmare where nothing makes sense and your frightened and want to escape back to where you can feel safe.

:cow:

I think you may be looking at the newer pics vs the ones from the 2010 listing. The pics from 2010, which is when they would have sold it, shows a bit more. The dining room table has a bench along each side and a chair at each end. We have a family about the same size as the Harts and this table is much like the one we had when our kids were younger. Three kids sit on each bench and an adult on each chair. When we sold our last house the realtor moved furniture for the pictures because less furniture made the rooms look larger. It is still tight for a family that size, but doable when the kids are young, especially if it was just for photos or showings. It is a small home for a family of 8, for sure.

Attachments

• 5E8B7456-4FD9-4012-A403-F470977C2CD1.jpg
    5E8B7456-4FD9-4012-A403-F470977C2CD1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 116
I'm still so curious if there were meds in the house, sorry if I sound like a broken record. If you're depressed and on meds and stop cold turkey, it can bring on suicidal ideation. On the flip side, if you're starting meds for depression, it can bring on suicidal ideation. If you combine this with your kids are about to be taken away, your neighbors called cps and police on you, you're going to be arrested and the world is about to find out just how evil you have become...imo, that is a recipe for disaster.

The police said there were "red flags" found in the home. I'll go find a link :)

http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/04/01/police-familys-suv-cliff-plunge-may-have-been-intentional/
"He denied rumors that a suicide note had been found at the Harts’ Washington house but said investigators were still evaluating some items found at the residence and said there had been some red flags raised."

moo and my speculation and this goes with my previous theories that I still am stuck on.

I have to say, too, that it's kind of uncomfortable with some of the offhand derogatory remarks about their lifestyle and how that lifestyle led to the abuse. Whatever they did to the kids, and we still don't know to what extent the abuse was, it was because there was something inside of them (the mothers).

Me too. I've seen multiple comments all over the internet, as well as a few here that say something along the lines of "those @#%$&^ should never have been allowed to adopt." It is true that *they* should not have been allowed to adopt the second set of siblings, for sure, but to make such sweeping generalizations indicates some more unsavory assumptions. I personally know a lesbian woman who had two biracial girls that have turned out absolutely beautifully (college educated professionals, one married to a wonderful man and looking to start a family) and then went on to adopt a biracial toddler with RAD and some intellectual disabilities out of foster care. The things they went through with the youngest child were really harrowing, but they got her through high school and she in a profession now that she enjoys. It would be really sad if my friend hadn't been able to adopt just because she is a lesbian. I also don't want people who are already in this situation (alternative and interracial families) to fear leaving their homes or interact with their communities because of what people are saying as a result of this case.

I'm still so curious about meds in the house, sorry if I sound like a broken record. If you're depressed and on meds and stop cold turkey, it can bring on suicidal ideation. On the flip side, if you're starting meds for depression, it can bring on suicidal ideation. If you combine this with your kids are about to be taken away, your neighbors called cps and police on you, you're going to be arrested and the world is about to find out just how evil you have become...imo, that is a recipe for disaster.

moo and my speculation and this goes with my previous theories that I still am stuck on.

I must have missed the meds in the house news. What kind? Who were they prescribed for? Were they new prescriptions?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Photos from https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1207-Irving-St_Alexandria_MN_56308_M74523-40924 post upthread by gcharlie. This would have been when the MN House was listed in 2010

Attachments

• B420AB7A-7E64-4E94-8846-29BD2DF792D3.jpeg
    B420AB7A-7E64-4E94-8846-29BD2DF792D3.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 390
  • D7DE92FF-536E-4168-A680-A6AE3CFA1C09.jpg
    D7DE92FF-536E-4168-A680-A6AE3CFA1C09.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 384
  • D9557015-72B5-4933-9727-672A33268063.jpeg
    D9557015-72B5-4933-9727-672A33268063.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 386
  • 4AC984CD-35A9-429C-A0C5-9909C101EDE2.jpeg
    4AC984CD-35A9-429C-A0C5-9909C101EDE2.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 385
  • 0CEC2871-E534-425E-A20E-BE20121B73FD.jpeg
    0CEC2871-E534-425E-A20E-BE20121B73FD.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 385
I must have missed the meds in the house news. What kind? Who were they prescribed for? Were they new prescriptions?

No, this is me speculating about the "red flags" police found in the home. I'm sorry if my post came off different. I'll go back and edit to clarify.

No, this is me speculating about the "red flags" police found in the home. I'm sorry if my post came off different. I'll go back and edit to clarify.

I thought the "red flags" comment was in reference to when they spoke with friends of the couple. I haven't yet seen comments about red flags found in the home. I hope there were, for what it's worth. It would be terrible to think that Jen/they could just end their story and not leave any answers behind.

I almost didn't put that last line in, but I was so mad at their fake lives - no offense to any real crunchy granola types! :)

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I’m glad you did say that. You gave me an opportunity I couldn’t pass up to illustrate how sensitive we become when someone attaches a particular meaning or action to what we believe. Obviously it’s best if we don’t throw labels around. I was crunchy granola back in the ‘60’s when that was actually what granola was called. I’m not so much now. And I have lots of friends who home school successfully for reasons other than isolation. And I did my fair share of demonstrating back in the day. The fact that these two women did these things, possibly or apparently with the wrong motivation, doesn’t reflect badly on what I or my friends do or did for good reasons. So I don’t need to waste time and energy here defending my position. No one is attacking ME (or other posters).

And, of course, on the flip side, we don’t want to paint everyone who lives similarly to the Harts with the same brush. Or add the “paint” of unverified accusations to the Harts. It’s bad enough as it is. They’re dead.
JMO

There's a gigantic disconnect between the moms' story that they moved following the publicity about Devonte and bullying (by who? he never went to school?), going to all those public rallies, and posting all those Facebook photos featuring Devonte.

I thought the "red flags" comment was in reference to when they spoke with friends of the couple. I haven't yet seen comments about red flags found in the home. I hope there were, for what it's worth. It would be terrible to think that Jen/they could just end their story and not leave any answers behind.

sorry, just updated with link, here it is again for convenience:

http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/04/01/p...n-intentional/
"He denied rumors that a suicide note had been found at the Harts’ Washington house but said investigators were still evaluating some items found at the residence and said there had been some red flags raised."

Those kids are frequently wearing layers and layers of clothes. Long sleeves. Hats. Covered up, every inch. Their bodies are deliberately being hidden.

In the summer pic, they're wearing summer clothes and they're bundled up in the winter pics.

It is so hard to look at their beautiful little faces and know they were mistreated and killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne