ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thr DeKalbs stated that the kids were never outside. Would they truly know or not if the kids were outside, behind their own house? Instead of the front yard? My child played in the back yard and woods for hours. Away from the road, traffic, and distractions. I did as well as a child.

Sorry but that seems like a strong judgement to make to someone when in fact both properties have trees and large yards to seperate them. Visibility is blanketed. Strange the other neighbor that considered the family pleasant could see the kids outside playing.

I appreciate the father of Mrs. DeKalb for making the call. He is a true hero. However imo, something is off with Bruce. I cannot wrap my finger around it, aside from him showing little to no emotions .

Thr DeKalbs stated that the kids were never outside. Would they truly know or not if the kids were outside, behind their own house? Instead of the front yard? My child played in the back yard and woods for hours. Away from the road, traffic, and distractions. I did as well as a child.

Sorry but that seems like a strong judgement to make to someone when in fact both properties have trees and large yards to seperate them. Visibility is blanketed. Strange the other neighbor that considered the family pleasant could see the kids outside playing.

I appreciate the father of Mrs. DeKalb for making the call. He is a true hero. However imo, something is off with Bruce. I cannot wrap my finger around it, aside from him showing little to no emotions .

You can always hear kids outside playing. They are normally very noisy.

Maybe on a school playground but these are not stereotypical kids/teenagers.

Animals, each other, books, nature, world causes, limited sugar, probably limited dyes and processed foods. Probably for props, although the festivals provide the environment conditions....yoga and meditating.

Some of the children were also known to family friends as being quieter and reading a lot

I appreciate the father of Mrs. DeKalb for making the call. He is a true hero. However imo, something is off with Bruce. I cannot wrap my finger around it, aside from showing little to no emotions .

I thought the same thing. Didn't the other neighbor say he saw them outside "all the time?" I also noticed from the pictures that the kids could go in their own backyard and wouldn't be visible to the DeKalb's. I am not attaching any nefarious motives to them, just suggesting that it seems more likely the DeKalb's just didn't see the kids when they were outside. Besides, let's face it. unless Jen was making the kids clean or read all day every day, she'd probably prefer the kids were outside rather than being underfoot.

Jmo, and leaving open the possibility that Jen would want the kids inside to better control them.

As an aside, I was talking to my wife yesterday about the racial make up of our community. It is almost 100% white, but our nearest neighbors and the only ones we really even have a waving and short conversation type relationship with are the ones across the street. Their family consists of a white man, an Asian wife, and their two children. In addition to having completely overlooked the fact that 3/4 of the people in the house across the street are Asian, my wife also said she had never seen their children. We have lived here for 10 years! I have seen their children multiple times over the years, watched them grow and have noted that both girls are now teenagers, they drive themselves to school and appear to have their own car. Some people just aren't that observant.

Good points.

Also imo, I see that the mothers had an evil way of discipline but limited sugar comments, earth type of festivals, organic produce pantries.....I bet chemtrails played a part in their upbringing outside as well. I stay inside when they spray because the affects last for days and from personal research, it is deadly over time with short term affects being very harmful.

Guess I am just trying to see some positivity in the whole situation.

https://www.facebook.com/todd.becker.754/videos/10155669311799436/?t=60

I don't know if this is allowed, due to the way it was posted, or if anyone can see it, but this is a video from Ashleigh Banfield with the sherriff, Thomas Allman, where he states that they are in contact with the children's blood relatives. He then goes on to talk about Jen and Sarah's parents as next of kin. It is very confusing but interesting nonetheless.

I would post the original video but I can't seem to find it.

https://www.facebook.com/todd.becker.754/videos/10155669311799436/?t=60

I don't know if this is allowed, due to the way it was posted, or if anyone can see it, but this is a video from Ashleigh Banfield with the sherriff, Thomas Allman, where he states that they are in contact with the children's blood relatives. He then goes on to talk about Jen and Sarah's parents as next of kin. It is very confusing but interesting nonetheless.

I would post the original video but I can't seem to find it.

They must be absolutely devastated.

According to this report (based on 911 records), the next door neighbours actually called the police for a welfare check, three month after the initial incident took place when the little girl knocked their door asking for help or shelter.
Man called 911 concerned about Hart family, but Clark County deputies decided against welfare check
http://www.columbian.com/news/2018/...ounty-deputies-decided-against-welfare-check/

According to this report (based on 911 records), the next door neighbours actually called the police for a welfare check, three month after the initial incident took place when the little girl knocked their door asking for help or shelter.
Man called 911 concerned about Hart family, but Clark County deputies decided against welfare check
http://www.columbian.com/news/2018/...ounty-deputies-decided-against-welfare-check/
Omg these articles just break my heart into pieces!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, especially when you're rural and away from traffic. Sound carries. The other neighbor did see & talk with them, if I'm remembering right, I think that was more for the opportunity for the moms to get vegetables, fruit. All just my opinion while we (?) wait to hear about funeral services, memorial, something?

Oh my. That is so sad. However, I can sort of understand their perspective, since a welfare check is to determine if something is wrong at that immediate time. If I am not mistaken, the police told Dana DeKalb's father to call CPS instead.

WOW, I can't believe they didn't go and check on the children after reading that. Another ball dropped, more kids dead. Beyond frustrating.

“The other night, a little girl jumped out of the second-story window on the roof and then down onto the ground and ran to my daughter — and this was like two in the morning — begging them to help her,” the caller, Steve Frkovich, 80, told the Clark County dispatcher in the Nov. 18 call. He told the dispatcher there were kids who he felt were “being highly abused.”
“My son-in-law doesn’t want to get involved, but the more I sit on it, I just can’t live with it. Somebody’s got to go there and check on these kids,” Frkovich said. “Since she’s told me about it, I just can’t live with it … those kids, I think, are in very serious danger.”

According to dispatch logs, a Clark County Sheriff’s Office deputy apparently contacted Dana DeKalb for more information and learned the incident had taken place several months before Frkovich had conveyed information to the dispatcher.

Deputies chose not to perform a welfare check, writing in a dispatch log:

“This incident happened two months ago. Dana recently told mom about the situation who in turn told her elderly father who felt it necessary to call police from his residence in Tacoma. Dana said no other issues since this one. Determined a welfare check was not warranted based on this isolated incident.”

omg, isolated incident? who cares when it happened and if they thought it was isolated. They should have taken this man's call seriously. I get the chills reading it and they didn't think, oh, what the hell, we should probably just go over there??? Maybe they wouldn't have found anything and maybe they would be manipulated but go over there!!!

Omg these articles just break my heart into pieces!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can't read anymore of those. I just rely on what you all are saying. I just keep telling myself that they're in a better place now & if they have anyone they loved that has passed they can be with them again.

WOW, I can't believe they didn't go and check on the children after reading that. Another ball dropped, more kids dead. Beyond frustrating.

“The other night, a little girl jumped out of the second-story window on the roof and then down onto the ground and ran to my daughter — and this was like two in the morning — begging them to help her,” the caller, Steve Frkovich, 80, told the Clark County dispatcher in the Nov. 18 call. He told the dispatcher there were kids who he felt were “being highly abused.”
“My son-in-law doesn’t want to get involved, but the more I sit on it, I just can’t live with it. Somebody’s got to go there and check on these kids,” Frkovich said. “Since she’s told me about it, I just can’t live with it … those kids, I think, are in very serious danger.”

According to dispatch logs, a Clark County Sheriff’s Office deputy apparently contacted Dana DeKalb for more information and learned the incident had taken place several months before Frkovich had conveyed information to the dispatcher.

Deputies chose not to perform a welfare check, writing in a dispatch log:

“This incident happened two months ago. Dana recently told mom about the situation who in turn told her elderly father who felt it necessary to call police from his residence in Tacoma. Dana said no other issues since this one. Determined a welfare check was not warranted based on this isolated incident.”

omg, isolated incident? who cares when it happened and if they thought it was isolated. They should have taken this man's call seriously. I get the chills reading it and they didn't think, oh, what the hell, we should probably just go over there??? Maybe they wouldn't have found anything and maybe they would be manipulated but go over there!!!

That!
That lovely elderly man must feel so let down and devastated now!
He was the only one with some sense.
To cry over.

That!
That lovely elderly man must feel so let down and devastated now!
He was the only one with some sense.
To cry over.

Yes indeed. He saw the urgency to call police and did just that. Too bad his daughter and son in law didn't call that night. That would have ensured a police visit and could have saved their lives.

Yes indeed. He saw the urgency to call police and did just that. Too bad his daughter and son in law didn't call that night. That would have ensured a police visit and could have saved their lives.

(sorry to quote myself)

This also points to how you can avoid issues with custodial interference if you find yourself in this situation. You can release the child but immediately call police for a welfare check. The women couldn't have just avoided answering the door when the police showed up, like they did with CPS.

I am in a group on Facebook about this case and I suddenly have a much deeper appreciation for the rules here. There are people on there stalking supposed blood family members and sending them messages, harassing them, etc. Bunchacrazies! I mean, I can understand police reaching out, but random strangers on the internet who just want up in other people's business? Jeez.

(sorry to quote myself)

This also points to how you can avoid issues with custodial interference if you find yourself in this situation. You can release the child but immediately call police for a welfare check. The women couldn't have just avoided answering the door when the police showed up, like they did with CPS.

I am beginning to doubt anything would have been done regardless.
The kids were doomed.
Apart from the obvious "white privilege" (IMO), the moms looked put together, home neat and clean, same for garden, cars, everything.
Checking their FB and YouTube, you would see nothing but idyllic childhoods - extremely so.
Healthy vacations.
Jen and Sarah had been able to keep three and adopt three more children, with a conviction for severe and dangerous abuse.
They had talked themselves out of many situations regarding suspicion of more abuse.

Master manipulators.

I am in a group on Facebook about this case and I suddenly have a much deeper appreciation for the rules here. There are people on there stalking supposed blood family members and sending them messages, harassing them, etc. Bunchacrazies! I mean, I can understand police reaching out, but random strangers on the internet who just want up in other people's business? Jeez.

OMG,, no!!

I am beginning to doubt anything would have been done regardless.
The kids were doomed.
Apart from the obvious "white privilege" (IMO), the moms looked put together, home neat and clean, same for garden, cars, everything.
Checking their FB and YouTube, you would see nothing but idyllic childhoods - extremely so.
Healthy vacations.
Jen and Sarah had been able to keep three and adopt three more children, with a conviction for severe and dangerous abuse.
They had talked themselves out of many situations regarding suspicion of more abuse.

Master manipulators.

Maybe so, but I do think the police showing up right after a child was brave enough to jump out a window to seek help and was in such a heightened emotional state might have made a difference in how much information the police would have been able to get out of the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandalynn72