CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Gates did not have a computer growing up.

Bill Gates was born in 1955, so there were no personal computers when he was a child. The earliest, very basic, ones I can remember came out in the 1970s with the operating systems on cassette tape.

The electronics have not hurt them at all. I have been surprised as I have been more of one who thinks it is not good.

There are some on the extreme end of the environmentalist spectrum who reject technology and electronics, kind of Born Again Amish, in favour of a back to the land lifestyle.

Also respectfully snipped.

Thanks for such a well thought out response.

The word that jumps out from the paragraph above is "props", which is an abbreviation of the theatrical term properties. When I saw it in the context in which you'd used it I immediately thought, "These kids weren't just properties, they were property".

And then I thought of 6 black kids owned by 2 authoritarian white adults and thought "woah".

You just hit on what has bothered me since early on in this case!

Does anyone know if there's going to be a presser or something today? Didn't they say some sort of information about that felony is going to be released?

At first I thought two kids weren't even included in this trip till the shot of all 6 kids from behind several minutes in. The oldest is almost not in there at all, except for feet and back shots. And the little girl missing some teeth seems to be out of most of the video as well. I apologize I can't remember her name or place names for all the kids at this point. But besides this seeming so hokey to me I thought it odd how it seems to feature almost exclusively only 4 of the kids. Maybe the others just didn't want to be included much?

Does anyone know if it is the expected outcome that all unbelted passengers in a vehicle involved in THIS type of crash would be ejected from the vehicle? It just seems improbable to me that all 6 kids and possibly two dogs were ejected. Were all of the windows fully open? Were the doors open? .....I suspect that the 3 missing kids may have been abandoned or murdered elsewhere.... I even wonder if the 3 kids found outside of the car may have been thrown over the cliff before the mommies plunged to their probable deaths, wearing seatbelts, to make everything look like a terrible accident. JMO

More than likely the windows and doors did not stay intact during the crash. Regardless window glass is not strong enough to keep a body inside a car. As others have posted, bodies that are not seatbelted in, typically get ejected during a serious crash.

I think it is highly unlikely that three were murdered elsewhere. If that was the case, I seriously doubt that the three other children would have stayed in the car after watching three of their siblings being murdered. Typically self preservation would take over and they would try and run away and get help. More likely the children had no idea what was coming. Which is why they didn't have their seatbelts on.

Even if the bodies are badly damaged, they can still tell who was driving. The driver would have more damage on the right hip side from where the seat belt fastened. Each woman has their own tell tale marks, such as moles, etc There is no way I believe they can't tell who was driving, in my opinion

They can tell which body was driving but if the bodies are mangled enough how can they know which woman is which?

Also respectfully snipped.

Thanks for such a well thought out response.

The word that jumps out from the paragraph above is "props", which is an abbreviation of the theatrical term properties. When I saw it in the context in which you'd used it I immediately thought, "These kids weren't just properties, they were property".

And then I thought of 6 black kids owned by 2 authoritarian white adults and thought "woah".

Yes, unfortunately in some cases, home schooling is used a cover for abuse.

I always feel really weird when white people adopt several kids from a specific race, like, these two only adopted black kids. Why is that? And someone might be thinking "well, why not?", and that is absolutely valid too. There is NOTHING wrong about only adopting black children. I'm not saying that, since they are white, they should exclusively adopt white children. I'm not saying that black children are unwhorthy of being adopted. What I'm saying is that I always feel weird when white people go above and beyond just to adopt black kids, or hispanic kids, or asian kids, and so on. It doesn't feel right to me, it always seems like they're making it about them and about the image of themselves that they want to be perceived by everyone else. And I'm aware that white people are not the only ones that do this. I'm sorry if this is confusing or if this doesn't seem relevant to this case.

Wow. A really lovely video. Looks like a fabulous family with love, smiles, creativity and fun.

I know people like this. They have a totally fake bs life that people believe.

Yes. My sister is one of those people. Instead of enjoying the hike or beach, you’re taking 30 shots of the same pose because her hair wasn’t right or your elbow was at the wrong angle. And the whole time she’s complaining about the latest guy to dump her. But to everyone else, what a cool fun life!

Who finds that hard to believe? Certainly not me. Thank you for your answer as I had not considered that their bodies would be so damaged as to be unidentifiable. Hair color, eye color, weight. I guess I look stupid for thinking it would be easy.

I don’t really understand your question, I guess I’m the confused one, now.
When I thought of their families not knowing who was driving, the birth parents came to mind. I didn’t mean anything else and was not implying any link.

I don't know. I was responding to your quote:

California crash that killed Hart family believed by authorities to be intentional

How is this possible?
I thought both moms were in their seatbelts.
I hate it when they change the story on us, after accepting it as fact.

You asked how it was possible that they couldn't identify two women who were still in their seat belts. Which means you find it hard to believe they can't, right? I responded that they could've been smashed beyond recognition. A few people couldn't understand how they couldn't be identified quickly and I don't get that because that's a huge drop in a heavy vehicle. I'm surprised there's much that's recognizable that's left.

You responded that their families deserve to know who was who. Maybe I got confused. It seemed like you thought I was disputing that?

In any event, we are made of soft tissue. These women looked a lot a like to me. I'm not sure how much discernible of their faces was left. I'm not wanting to be gruesome! But worse, sea life would quickly attack the softest parts. They were there for several hours.

Why would the authorities under those conditions be able to be definitive on who was driving without testing?

That video is more like a slick production rather than spontaneous moments captured during a family outing. (5:30 mark it looks like the boy is waiting for the signal to smell the tulips.) The 4:47-50 mark I noticed what appears to be bruising on the girl's upper left shoulder blade and base of her neck. Apologies for not knowing the children's names, I'm only just getting familiar with the background of this very tragic story.

At work and going into a conference. Can someone tell me if all of the bodies (the entire family) were recovered?

The first article I read on this mentioned the mothers having their seat belts on and that none of the children had their seat belts on. This immediately struck me as so off and it is just always there in the back of mind when reading about this. We don't leave our driveway or a parking lot etc without making sure every kid has their seat belt on. Now I don't need to even ask that of my teens. It's just automatic at that age.

So why would they all have theirs off? How would you even tell all your kids to unbuckle or why? I can't even imagine a scenario in the car in which I would suggest my kids all take off their seat belts. If they tried subtly or otherwise the kids HAD to have found that very odd. It would be like telling your kids to pick up their dinner plates off the table and set them on the floor to finish their meal.

I'd really prefer to think those children had absolutely no idea what was coming before being driven off a cliff. But even if my kids were asleep on a trip they'd have their seat belts on. Could one of the women have unbuckled them all while they slept in the middle of the night or something? (That would not be easy to do) And if so why? To help ensure death in a car accident? Then why keep theirs on?

What type of parents would keep their seatbelts on, but not make sure their children were buckled in? Probably the same type who would feed themselves, but not their children.

That video is more like a slick production rather than spontaneous moments captured during a family outing. (5:30 mark it looks like the boy is waiting for the signal to smell the tulips.) The 4:47-50 mark I noticed what appears to be bruising on the girl's upper left shoulder blade and base of her neck. Apologies for not knowing the children's names, I'm only just getting familiar with the background of this very tragic story.

Agree. In fact, I wondered if it was used as a work example for potential clients to their photo/video business

Again, I wonder “How did they afford this?” The hiking boots alone. Those things aren’t cheap - around $100 a pair. Maybe they’re available at thrift shops in that area.

I keep wondering if there is a trust fund w/ one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx