CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't comprehend why as adults who were alarmed before about the abuse why tbe neighbors didn't bring Devonte inside and contact cps on the spot. All they needed for proof of what he was saying is to look at the child how frail snd skinnxy he was. They could've put an end to it right there if they just contacted cps and didn't wait a full week. It just didn't make sense to me. Also I wonder when Devonte stopped asking then for food if it was before or after cps was contacted.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

In just trying to imagine a child coming over to my house asking for help, like that, I wonder why they didn't go further and call the police, especially after multiple children, multiple times, if all that is true? Yes, bring him in, feed him, and call LE. --But it is not my place to judge. And, then you have to live with your adult neighbors. And then we have too many lawsuits in America.

ETA- and these neighbors did try, they did call CPS. I can't imagine how they are feeling right now for trying to help.

I think that Davonte may have told the "momsters" that he had been going to the neighbor's for food & that he was the one who told them to call CPS.

I hope that wasn't the case. JH wouldn't have taken that well, IMO.

It makes me think of the horribly abusive things that were likely spewed to him while blaming him for what she was about to do (drive them all off the cliff).

If he was telling the neighbors where to leave food to be kept in secret, and gathering food while taking out the trash, I don't think he would have easily spilled the info to the women so easily.

Because I have driven that highway many times. No one is ever 'uncertain' where the ocean is. Have you seen it on google drive?

The huge vast ocean is almost swallowing you up, ominously, at all times. No way you would not be aware that it is to your right as you drive South.

If you pull off the highway , to a LOOKOUT, you are highly aware that you turned towards the ocean view. How could you then accelerate full speed ahead, away from the highway? I do not believe it is possible, unless you are on pain killers, and alcohol, or something like that.

If it is dark and foggy and you HAVEN'T driven it many times and are unfamiliar with ocean cliffs (being from Minnesota where there is nothing like this highway), I can see how an accident could happen.

I don't know what time of day their SUV went off or what the weather was like...I'm just speculating how an accident might happen. Driving along the ocean and in mountains for the first or even fourth time is very unpredictable- especially when coming from the midwest.

I'll probably get slammed for saying this, but in the majority of those photos, to me, those kids look happy? To me, it seems like genuine happiness. I see them with decent clothes, their teeth look healthy, eyes are bright and shining, decent glasses. They're out and about a lot, not hidden in a house all of the time playing video games, but experiencing life outdoors and trying new things like playing musical instruments.

You're not going to get slammed... but you can get educated. As I said before when you have a narcissistic personality you are not going to have your children out in public looking a mess because you see them as an extension of you. Nice smiles and great teeth present images of happiness and that can be a strategic move. A clenched fist with a tight smile can tell another story. Covert abuse is hard to detect and it is mainly
Psychological manipulation... it's hard to see it!

I apologize if this has already been posted. This article claims the ‘hug’ photo was staged. I have always felt JH claim that the photo was taken without permission and they were ‘thrust’ into the public eye was off IMO. At first I thought this article was reaching because the before pics look like it was taken at night and the famous photo looked as if it were taken mid-day. If you look at the other people in the photos, they are the same in the published photo and these photos, indicating the initial photo may have been lightened and edited. I find it very interesting.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/12/was-the-ferguson-protest-hug-photo-staged

A professional photographer can do magic just by understanding how light works, doing the correct exposure, and being a genius in the post-processing stage.

Ok, but can we also remember this part from the news article because according to the Dekalb neighbors, Devonte requested support to them already. I think he was planning some type of get away or something because he asked the neighbors if they had called.
And to go from one pack of tortilla to asking for 6, a case of peanut butter, fruit and meats is a major increase. I think those neighbors may have had an idea or knew/know more.

Read it below:

Dana DeKalb said Devonte told her his parents were "punishing them by withholding food." The boy asked her to leave food in a box by the fence for him, she said. She told The Oregonian/OregonLive that Devonte asked for things like tortillas and peanut butter and eventually was coming over three times a day.

She said the boy's first words when he came to the door March 22 were: "Have you called?"

"I almost got the feeling it was more of, 'What are you waiting for, lady?" Dana DeKalb said.

-----
http://katu.com/news/local/official...ash-that-likely-killed-8-03-30-2018-221642504

Heartbreaking. MAYBE he and the other missing children ran away and are alive somewhere, not really knowing what is going on.
A longshot I know, but better than just assuming they are dead and washed out to sea.

If it is dark and foggy and you HAVEN'T driven it many times and are unfamiliar with ocean cliffs (being from Minnesota where there is nothing like this highway), I can see how an accident could happen.

I don't know what time of day their SUV went off or what the weather was like...I'm just speculating how an accident might happen. Driving along the ocean and in mountains for the first or even fourth time is very unpredictable- especially when coming from the midwest.

But they had been on that highway for 2 days already. When you are on highway 1, there is no way to ignore the huge ocean, dangerously lurking to your immediate right. It is scary because you are often just a few feet away from the cliffs.

I just do not believe that the driver did not know they were heading towards the ocean. She had just pulled off from the highway, which was right behind her. She knew, imo. :rose:

If they stopped to rest and the driver fell asleep with the car in drive or accidently knocked it into drive, they could have accidently drove over the cliff. If she suddenly woke up and noticed they were falling from a cliff and instinctively tried to slam on the break but hit the gas instead then the speedometer could have easily read 90mph since the tires were off the ground.

But they had been on that highway for 2 days already. When you are on highway 1, there is no way to ignore the huge ocean, dangerously lurking to your immediate right. It is scary because you are often just a few feet away from the cliffs.

I just do not believe that the driver did not know they were heading towards the ocean. She had just pulled off from the highway, which was right behind her. She knew, imo. :rose:

Link that they were on that highway for 2 days? I have been curious about their route.

I'm not saying that I think it was an accident or intentional- I need more info but I do think it is easy for people to get turned around and confused.

Some people have "built in compasses" and just kinda know direction and others don't. This can also be effected by night time, fog, weather, stress, being tired, etc.

I too have noticed that all the children except for Markis and Hannah appear to have had braces. It could be that neither tolerated having their teeth worked on, or it could be something more sinister (like they only worried about teeth for children they expected to be in videos, perhaps). I also just noticed that Hannah's hair style in the "Sarah's 37th birthday" video is quite juvenile for her age. However, she is 14 in that picture and has no outward signs of puberty. Very unusual. I really wish we knew more about the intellectual and physical abilities/disabilities of the children. Finally, I think that Devonte seems angry almost to the point of explosion in many of the family pictures. I get the impression he is literally grinding his teeth behind his smiles in a lot of them.
For what it's worth i showed no signs of puberty until i was 16. I was not abused in any way, just very skinny.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know their connection to Connecticut and how they came to be married there? Did one of them grow up or live there previously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Their friend and defender (“legacy of love”), Max Ribner, is from there.

He is the musician who taught the Hart kids, and is in the band with Nahko (“drive my car into the ocean”)

Ok, but can we also remember this part from the news article because according to the Dekalb neighbors, Devonte requested support to them already. I think he was planning some type of get away or something because he asked the neighbors if they had called.
And to go from one pack of tortilla to asking for 6, a case of peanut butter, fruit and meats is a major increase. I think those neighbors may have had an idea or knew/know more.

Read it below:

Dana DeKalb said Devonte told her his parents were "punishing them by withholding food." The boy asked her to leave food in a box by the fence for him, she said. She told The Oregonian/OregonLive that Devonte asked for things like tortillas and peanut butter and eventually was coming over three times a day.

She said the boy's first words when he came to the door March 22 were: "Have you called?"

"I almost got the feeling it was more of, 'What are you waiting for, lady?" Dana DeKalb said.

-----
http://katu.com/news/local/official...ash-that-likely-killed-8-03-30-2018-221642504

I have to wonder when DH asked the neighbors “If they called yet” is because that’s the signal once the neighbors get CPS involved and people are on to the abuse that’s when they are on the move to find a new house out of state just like when the moved the last time telling their neighbor friend excuse was because KKK burning cross. They were scared. CPS investigating the Moms was probably the TRUE reason getting out of Dodge but lied so no one would know why they were moving

Perhaps they were heading out to look for a new property in CA I live in CA it’s so liberal far Left a very diverse state but instead they may have been in trouble financially and couldn’t afford it and decided to kill everyone instead. JMO

For what it's worth i showed no signs of puberty until i was 16. I was not abused in any way, just very skinny.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Me too but did you go to the neighbors begging for food that you were hungry?

If they stopped to rest and the driver fell asleep with the car in drive or accidently knocked it into drive, they could have accidently drove over the cliff. If she suddenly woke up and noticed they were falling from a cliff and instinctively tried to slam on the break but hit the gas instead then the speedometer could have easily read 90mph since the tires were off the ground.

LE didn't say time elapsed before acceleration occurred

This may have been discussed already- but I wonder in the two days they were on the road preceding the crash, did anyone see the family anywhere- a restaurant, a rest stop, etc.? I suppose not since authorities say they don't know if the three missing children were with the rest.

Link that they were on that highway for 2 days? I have been curious about their route.

I'm not saying that I think it was an accident or intentional- I need more info but I do think it is easy for people to get turned around and confused.

Some people have "built in compasses" and just kinda know direction and others don't. This can also be effected by night time, fog, weather, stress, being tired, etc.

The long trip is interesting.
Why, if they intended to kill themselves and their children, did they drive so far?

I am also interested in hearing from witnesses who have seen them en route.
This family stood out, people would have noticed them.
They would have been out of the car at some points.
Why no witnesses yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member