CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is dark and foggy and you HAVEN'T driven it many times and are unfamiliar with ocean cliffs (being from Minnesota where there is nothing like this highway), I can see how an accident could happen.

I don't know what time of day their SUV went off or what the weather was like...I'm just speculating how an accident might happen. Driving along the ocean and in mountains for the first or even fourth time is very unpredictable- especially when coming from the midwest.

Those women were very outdoorsy. Many photos and videos of their many camping trips in the mountains. I think they were quite savvy and knowledgeable navigating mountain and hazardous road conditions.

I was super, super skinny until I was about 17. Skinny enough to warrant comment from outsiders. However, I did not have a completely flat chest like a child at that age like Hannah did. That doesn't mean it isn't natural for her though.

Those women were very outdoorsy. Many photos and videos of their many camping trips in the mountains. I think they were quite savvy and knowledgeable navigating mountain and hazardous road conditions.

I could never assume that someone is "quite savvy and knowledgeable navigating mountain and hazardous road conditions". I lived near the ocean and mountains for 10+ years each and one could assume that of me BUT it was the exact opposite.

It's hard to say which one was driving vs. which one was typically driving, or if they switched off regularly. Maybe only one of them was savvy and she wasn't the one driving this time.

The long trip is interesting.
Why, if they intended to kill themselves and their children, did they drive so far?

My suspicion is that it was a "Thelma and Louise" moment. They probably had prior knowledge of the location. The highway isn't all cliffs. The direction of travel south (ocean on the right hand side) has a lot of near beach level roadway, and then it rises up to the overlook where the SUV drove over the cliff. The cliff is a right hand turn off the road way. A guard rail ends at the opening to the overlook parking area. It appears to be pretty deliberate. You can use Google Street View to take a virtual drive down the coast.

Which one of the little girls went to the neighbors at 1:30am with a blanket to tell them she was being abused? I’m getting ready for work and do t have time to look for the article. TIA

Which one of the little girls went to the neighbors at 1:30am with a blanket to tell them she was being abused? I’m getting ready for work and do t have time to look for the article. TIA
Hannah

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Its not necessarily the multi state thing that gets them involved. Kids under 18...and this case qualifies...and they have to think there is something or someone to look for. Right now they may believe they are dead. I wonder if anyone actually SAW all eight of them get into their vehicle and leave. If they did then that changes things. A LOT.

Its not necessarily the multi state thing that gets them involved. Kids under 18...and this case qualifies...and they have to think there is something or someone to look for. Right now they may believe they are dead. I wonder if anyone actually SAW all eight of them get into their vehicle and leave. If they did then that changes things. A LOT.
I keep asking this same thing if they were all seen leaving

My suspicion is that it was a "Thelma and Louise" moment. They probably had prior knowledge of the location. The highway isn't all cliffs. The direction of travel south (ocean on the right hand side) has a lot of near beach level roadway, and then it rises up to the overlook where the SUV drove over the cliff. The cliff is a right hand turn off the road way. A guard rail ends at the opening to the overlook parking area. It appears to be pretty deliberate. You can use Google Street View to take a virtual drive down the coast.
What do I put into Google initially to get to that spot? I typed in Pacific coast highway and Mendocino county, but that's still a big area? Tia

Hannah

Thank you! Was she also the one who got beat up by Sarah? I noticed in Sarah’s birthday video lots of hugs between her and Sarah I thought Hannah looked like one of Sarah’s favorite. Sad my now grown boys were loved equally even though one was very difficult.

They said she jumped out of a 2nd story window to escape to the neighbor's.

They were living in hell with those 2 sadistic abusers that had most "fooled."

So incredibly heart wrenching & unfair.

I'm such a dope, I previously responded to this thinking you were responding to my recent speculation about Hannah. I was defensive in error (not that I should ever get defensive). I'm sorry.

It is absolutely heartwrenching to know she was fearful enough to go to the neighbors, and she is now missing, no matter the details.

News reports have not been able to determine when the Harts moved from MN to OR. Reports also say her probation in the abuse case ended in April 2012. On July 18, 2013, West Linn police generated a report based on a child welfare concern that came in to the department involving the Hart family.

Pictures show that the Hart tribe attended June and September festivals in at Harmony Park in Minnesota in both 2013 and 2014. That's quite a haul for a group of 8.

Last pix is the oldest photo I can find. I'm guessing it was taken about 10 years ago.

Capture.jpg

Picture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Capture4.PNG

I keep thinking about an accident in my home country on a highway similar to this one in California.

A gust of wind lifted a car with an elderly couple and plumped it into the ocean.
They didn´t survive it.

Guess that is out of the question here.
Just keeps nagging at me, because I find the placement of the car at the foot of the cliffs odd.

Thank you! Was she also the one who got beat up by Sarah? I noticed in Sarah’s birthday video lots of hugs between her and Sarah I thought Hannah looked like one of Sarah’s favorite. Sad my now grown boys were loved equally even though one was very difficult.
No, that was Abigail. Abigail was the one Sarah abused and the one that kept hugging her in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members