CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading that and wondering who had cancer and what govt or an insurance company discrimination over a totaled car (especially if rear-ended) would have to do with leading to homelessness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just reading that and wondering who had cancer and what govt or an insurance company discrimination over a totaled car (especially if rear-ended) would have to do with leading to homelessness?

Yeah, that seems really far fetched.

I can't help but think that if any member of their "Hart tribe" really had cancer, they would have milked that for all the attention, donations, feature articles, and heartwarming videos they could get.

I'll be honest, I don't see the strained smiles in most of the pictures. And heavens knows I have pictures where my kids looked less than excited because they were tired, annoyed or just caught a weird moment. Most of the pictures I share on social media are posed vs spontaneous (though I have plenty of those on my phone, too). And we have drawers full of scarves, hats, glasses, etc because my kids love to accessorize and dress up. I think there was a lot of hinky stuff going on in that house and I do feel that those poor kids were being paraded around due to parental narcissism but I'm not reading much in the pictures.

I think things might have started out okay and with the best of intentions. But over time, combine the reality of looking after traumatised adopted kids with parental personality traits/disorders that made parenting of any kind (let alone six adopted kids with additional emotional needs) really take its toll.

I think he became the star the moment he was photographed hugging a cop with tears in his eyes.

I "think" he already had the "free hugs" gig before that. I can't remember if the grocery story was before that or after but the singer hugging video I am sure he was younger. MOO

She is such a liar. I know that is the least of it, but gay marriage was legal in all 50 states before then. Also, if one of them had cancer (she didn't say that outright, but alluded to it) and the insurance wouldn't pay (which led them to almost being homeless...) that would have been a big old lawsuit.

Yes. I have been in a lesbian relationship for 16 years. Married for 6. What other people think isn't my business but we have never experienced any issues from a business or company. Even in Alabama. Not that my experience is reflective of all others.

Actually I'm the OP and I abridged the conversation because this is a web crime community not an adoption forum, so I didn't go into detail. I said to a woman who was buying a lot of natural hair product (which I LOVE using on my kid's hair) Ours ran out and I can't get more cause it was home made by a salon and the salon is out of business I said, "I have a black daughter, do you like that hair product because I'm trying to find a new product for her hair." The woman responded "what grade is her hair?" I answered "4B which is thick and curly. The woman then responded, "your child is black?" and I said "Yes, she is," and then the woman turned around with her friend, took her bag from the clerk at the check out and left without answering the question. She didn't huff, but she didn't say anymore to me either...when I was kind and just asked a question about the product.

But it wasn't the only time we've experienced that. A woman yelled at me to "get my hands off my kid" when I was holding her hand crossing the street, "I said it was okay, I was her mom" and she yelled back "you will never be."

A clerk at Target asked whose baby was my stroller, was it my foster baby? I said, "no she's my daughter," The woman responded, "you people shouldn't be allowed to raise MY baby" the baby was not hers, she was the clerk at Target. I was my daughter's adoptive mother. I picked up my daughter (nine months a the time) and walked out, leaving all my stuff still in the cart.

So remarks from the Black community happen, however it was my black social worker and friend who got me the services I needed to help my daughter and she was the one I reached out to first to get some help...it was a very hard call, but I'm glad I made it. It was my black friend who found the beautician who is helping me with my tenderheaded kid's hair, but she's raising a white son so she gets it..

I think being a lesbian couple raising black kids may have caused more stress for this already tenuous and stressed out family.

Ok I see your points... But the lady that walked away held her tongue and kept it moving

The lady at target was rude etc

The Black community is not monolithic so it's good that you get help where you can

Yikes. Thank you for the posting the expanded version. I am sorry I assumed something that wasn't true.

All those details tell a diff story. I appreciate her giving more detail too

Maybe a pet? One of their relatives?

That's a lot of dead animals. I read they partially blamed Hannah's plea to the neighbors on her cat's death. The Jen FB comments also mentioned multiple dead animals.

I'm just thinking that the torture or killing of animals can be earlier warning signs of bigger problems. Medical/psychological problems that "love"/abusive discipline or fresh air and sunshine and free hugs can't fix.

I'll see if I can find the cat thing....[eta https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-cliff-had-troubled-home-life-neighbors-say/]

Bruce DeKalb recalled how one night, about three or four months after the Harts moved into the house next door last year, Hannah Hart pounded on his door. She was “covered in weeds” after jumping out of the family’s second-story window and running through the woods to reach DeKalb’s house, he said. She ran up DeKalb’s stairs, found the bedroom and woke up DeKalb’s wife, Dana.

“That kid was totally losing her mind, just rattled to the bone,” Bruce DeKalb told The Washington Post. “You can’t fake that.”
Sarah and Jennifer Hart told the couple that their children were not being abused, and said that Hannah was having a rough week because her cat had just died.

I've been trying to keep-up with this case discussion but woefully behind, so please forgive if my question has been discussed.

There was in a news article a few days ago a current photo of the raised vegetable beds in the garden at the Hart home. I didn't notice any crops ready-to-harvest; in fact, they all looked just like dirt. I tried zooming-in and saw perhaps a twig here or there. Did anyone else see this or remark on it? TIA

~jmo~

I've been trying to keep-up with this case discussion but woefully behind, so please forgive if my question has been discussed.

There was in a news article a few days ago a current photo of the raised vegetable beds in the garden at the Hart home. I didn't notice any crops ready-to-harvest; in fact, they all looked just like dirt. I tried zooming-in and saw perhaps a twig here or there. Did anyone else see this or remark on it? TIA

~jmo~

It's April and they lived in Washington. I live in Colorado and haven't even started seeds.

RSBM

That pic with the white T-shirt.... no words.
The only time I've seen photos with that level of starvation is pictures of children in Africa for a Unicef or World Vision(?) ad.
Horrible women.
Can't say one is innocent if she witnessed abuse and did nothing to stop it.
:moo:

Oh wow. That is quite the distended belly. I hadn't noticed. Though it looks like he has a hernia as well.

Yes, the 'explanation' for Hannah's visit in desperation at 1:40 am was that she had suffered a bad week since her cat died, or words to that effect.

btw, from my accounting, Hannah's visit was 3-4 months after the Harts moved-in to the home in May, 2017; therefore, and another article so confirms, around September, 2017 - not recently.

~jmo~

It's April and they lived in Washington. I live in Colorado and haven't even started seeds.

Thank you. Ah, so they weren't feeding their family from food that they grew? ;-> There are fall and winter veggies...if one plans ahead.

~jmo~

I wonder what made Hannah run to the neighbours in such a state. Shivers. Poor girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member