CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to post map of search area. failed.

Wondering the approximate distance between Ft. Bragg and the crash site? I'm wondering where they stayed overnight, campsites? Would this possibility be included in search and rescue teams, tomorrow?

Maybe they J&S were scouting for another campsite, or something else, and had left the three missing kids and dogs at place they were staying? Then, maybe arguement or something truly spontaneous happened precipitating the plunge? Just thinking some thoughts.

We don't really know how solid (or not) these two women were with each other, either...

A theory, completely IMO (and one which will be supported or debunked via the autopsies). The children and one parent were incapacitated by some substance, or already dead. The remaining parent drove suv off cliff to attempt to make it look like an accident.

Still hoping somehow the other 3 children and the 2 dogs are in Fort Bragg somewhere. Hoping tomorrow's big search leads to conclusions.

Question:
Was there a festival, gathering, event in Fort Bragg that they were already going to? I have attempted to search this but no luck. Was thinking if there was an event, the children would have expected the trip. the location of the wreck is North of Fort Bragg, so on the way home... It was only on the way back that things went amiss? But why? What was the trigger, if the trip was already planned?

I googled festivals in that area and found that most don't start until summer. The weather is probably too unpredictable in April. jmo

Is there any way to determine if the stop and then acceleration of the SUV was immediate, or if some time had elapsed. Let's say they stopped to stretch their legs, or whatever. Could there have been time for someone to push the SUV?

Wondering the approximate distance between Ft. Bragg and the crash site? I'm wondering where they stayed overnight, campsites? Would this possibility be included in search and rescue teams, tomorrow?

Maybe they J&S were scouting for another campsite, or something else, and had left the three missing kids and dogs at place they were staying? Then, maybe arguement or something truly spontaneous happened precipitating the plunge? Just thinking some thoughts.

We don't really know how solid (or not) these two women were with each other, either...

6.9 miles, ~13 minute drive

https://goo.gl/maps/pM5gqAkiD8J2

LE report re: seatbelts

550751-1.png

I hate to say this this, and perhaps it's been said... I'm still a couple hundred posts behind. But with a broken heart, I don't think the other three children are alive. I don't think those two sorry excuses for mothers were going to leave any survivors who could tell the truth about what was really going on in that "family". :( I think those kids were suffering, and those women clearly had a lot of people around them fooled. They were not going to leave survivors to tell about it. Sadly, it seems that people may not have believed them anyway, but I would have. [emoji174] I'm so, so sorry for those kids. I hope they did experience some moments of true love and joy during their short time on earth.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BREAKING: Police release surveillance image, travel route of Devonte Hart family before fatal SUV plunge
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-devonte-hart-family-before-fatal-suv-plunge/
584badf7f6c61e5eb932435e21a3d13e.jpg

The California Highway Patrol has released a surveillance image of a woman believed to be Jennifer Hart, along with new information about the family’s movements in the days before their SUV went off a cliff into the Pacific Ocean in Mendocino County, California.

[...]

It looks like she’s wearing PJ bottoms. It’s around 8:30 the morning so maybe a quick store run bananas for cereal.

It looks like she’s wearing PJ bottoms. It’s around 8:30 the morning so maybe a quick store run bananas for cereal.
That other item could look like a bag of cereal like the not name brand big bag kind?

An earlier post said that the SUV black box info was recorded for only a short time before an accident and a few seconds after. It would not appear that the EDRs record for longer than 30 secs at a time, because they are constantly over-writing the data.

Most event data recorders are programmed to record data in a continuous loop, writing over information again and again until a vehicle is in a front-end collision or other crash. When an accident occurs, the device automatically saves up to 5 seconds of data from immediately before, during and after an incident.

https://www.edmunds.com/car-technology/car-black-box-recorders-capture-crash-data.html

“The event data recorder is constantly capturing data but has a small ability to store that data,” so it is being constantly replaced, said Scott, with the state police. When the device is activated by an established set of conditions like sudden deceleration, it wakes up the diagnostic module and stores the data.

Depending on the model, that might be 2.5 seconds of information prior to a crash or as many as 25 seconds, Scott said.

Different car models record the information differently. Some can retain information from each time the system activates, even if it does not deploy air bags. Others might overwrite previous records if a deployment happens, Hanna said.

https://www.pressherald.com/2015/03/02/black-boxes-in-cars-capture-data-and-the-truth/

http://katu.com/news/local/jennifer...t-bragg-large-search-for-missing-kids-planned

Below is a timeline of events leading up to the crash from CHP investigators:

Family in the Newport, Oregon area around 8:15 a.m. on Saturday, March 24
Travels south along Highway 101 to State Route 1 in Legget, California
SUV continues south on SR-1 until they reach Fort Bragg about 8 p.m. Saturday, March 24
Family stays in the Fort Bragg and Cleone areas until about 9 p.m. Sunday, March 25

So much for my Super Sleuth timeline I had come up with lol.

This is why I think Sarah likely told Jenn, on that cliff, that it was over and she was leaving her and taking the kids.
That was likely the catalyst that caused the psychotic break.
Just one of the scenarios I’ve imagined.

I just feel like anyone with any sense at all would restrain themselves from delivering news like that merely feet from a sheer cliff into the ocean.

We don't know she was in front. She was found in the back

One possibility is that she was in the front seat with the seat reclined to some degree. The vehicle going head first over the cliff would have sent her towards the top and back of the car even if she had a seatbelt on - it wouldn't have locked in place the way it would have in a crash so it would have been loose enough for her to come out from under it.

I read an article (it may have the Washington Post - I know I should have gotten the exact one) that said on the night before the crash, Devonte had gone to a neighbor's house at 11:30 pm to ask for 6 packages of tacos, a case of peanut butter, apples and one other item. Isn't that a bit strange to ask for so much food, and to be so specific?

Thank you. That's kind of what I was saying in my previous post as well. So much of what's being said so far is conjecture, with much of it based upon hearsay. I am trying to remain open to other possibilities at this time.
Do you think the court documents are hearsay?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member