CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am a hippie kind of person in my heart I was searching interessting events in Fort Bragg and Mendocino came up again and again, according to google it is close. I have doing soundhealing myself and studied alchemy and being in a yogic enviroment. This caught my eye and I hope the link works below.

Alchemy of Breath and Sound Healing with Sara Bassindale and Audrya Chancellor
March 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm $25 - $30

https://www.visitmendocino.com/event/alchemy-breath-sound-healing-sara-bassindale-audrya-chancellor/

Do you think the court documents are hearsay?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nope. But I *do* think it's hearsay when the information is gleaned second and third hand from unofficial sources.

I asked this question in the previous thread right before it was closed, so I am going to ask again.

Let us say it was an accident. We know that CPS was there at their house and they knew it, They knew that there was going to be an investigation,

One of the other reports said that the claim that the children were being denied food in 2013 was not substantiated because it was obvious the kids had been coached.

Perhaps this trip was one where they were going to coach the children.

What would they say to have the kids deny the allegations?

That still from a video that was released by police of Jennifer at the store, is she pregnant?

I read an article (it may have the Washington Post - I know I should have gotten the exact one) that said on the night before the crash, Devonte had gone to a neighbor's house at 11:30 pm to ask for 6 packages of tacos, a case of peanut butter, apples and one other item. Isn't that a bit strange to ask for so much food, and to be so specific?

I believe he was asking for things maybe he could hide and wouldn’t go bad quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we not get into the homeschooling again? There are numerous people who don’t register their children with intent to keep them off grid, these women literally ran from the law with their children. There are also any number of cases such as Natalie Finn and Marissa Kennedy where the public schools reported (or not) abuses by the parents and nothing was done until a child was dead.

I read an article (it may have the Washington Post - I know I should have gotten the exact one) that said on the night before the crash, Devonte had gone to a neighbor's house at 11:30 pm to ask for 6 packages of tacos, a case of peanut butter, apples and one other item. Isn't that a bit strange to ask for so much food, and to be so specific?

Very much so, like so much else about this case it seems bizarre. Especially if cured meats was the other item.

That still from a video that was released by police of Jennifer at the store, is she pregnant?

I don't think so...the fullness is only on her right side. moo

Can we not get into the homeschooling again? There are numerous people who don’t register their children with intent to keep them off grid and IMO it is a detriment to the child but it’s vastly different than killing them by abuse or murder. These women literally ran from the law with their children. There are also any number of cases such as Natalie Finn and Marissa Kennedy where the public schools reported (or not) abuses by the parents and nothing was done until a child was dead. Any parents of children with psychological or developmental disabilities would show this to CPS and work it out. These women didn’t.

I double posted and cannot edit, can someone please alert a mod or something on my first post?
d75fa3d6b179614e4f06466c737f4155.jpg

The only way we’d know that was if it was released after autopsy.

Thank you. That's kind of what I was saying in my previous post as well. So much of what's being said so far is conjecture, with much of it based upon hearsay. I am trying to remain open to other possibilities at this time.

Honestly it really doesn't matter what caused the SUV to go over the cliff. The real issue here is the abuse those children were suffering and why no one did anything to stop it.

I'm also very curious about the turnaround, going all the way south to Ft Bragg and then turning back north, and only 21 miles later ... the car goes into the ocean.

To my eyes that spot looks like the best and last place to go into the ocean prior to the road going inland for a while, at least if you're driving into the ocean from the road.

The timings in the article I read were strange as they seemed to have their am and pm mixed up, in one place it said they got to Ft Bragg at 8.30 am but in another place it said they got there at 8pm on the Sunday. So they either spent all day in Ft Bragg or they spent an hour or so there before turning around and heading back north.

Let's say that at Ft Bragg the kids are missing their animals and their home. Sarah has work on Monday?? Maybe the majority of the impetus for driving so far south right after the CPS visit was from Jen, the one who's mostly at home with the kids and has the majority of responsibility of caregiving and homeschooling? So what if the combination of the kids being restless plus Sarah saying "let's go back home now and we'll sort it out the same as we have before" leads to them turning around. Jen says "okay" in a passive aggressive voice, and they start driving north. But Jen's in the driving seat...she knows that spot is her last chance for a while to drive into the ocean and not have to go home and face the music, so when she reaches the turnout she pulls off the road a bit, takes a deep breath and then floors it before she can change her mind?

I'm also very curious about the turnaround, going all the way south to Ft Bragg and then turning back north, and only 21 miles later ... the car goes into the ocean.

To my eyes that spot looks like the best and last place to go into the ocean prior to the road going inland for a while, at least if you're driving into the ocean from the road.

The timings in the article I read were strange as they seemed to have their am and pm mixed up, in one place it said they got to Ft Bragg at 8.30 am but in another place it said they got there at 8pm on the Sunday. So they either spent all day in Ft Bragg or they spent an hour or so there before turning around and heading back north.

Let's say that at Ft Bragg the kids are missing their animals and their home. Sarah has work on Monday?? Maybe the majority of the impetus for driving so far south right after the CPS visit was from Jen, the one who's mostly at home with the kids and has the majority of responsibility of caregiving and homeschooling? So what if the combination of the kids being restless plus Sarah saying "let's go back home now and we'll sort it out the same as we have before" leads to them turning around. Jen says "okay" in a passive aggressive voice, and they start driving north. But Jen's in the driving seat...she knows that spot is her last chance for a while to drive into the ocean and not have to go home and face the music, so when she reaches the turnout she pulls off the road a bit, takes a deep breath and then floors it before she can change her mind?

I don't have a link ATM, but I read that CPS had showed up shortly after Jen had returned from work, but no one answered the door. Shortly after that, Sarah arrived home.
Are we certain Jen didn't work?
Here's the link https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/02/us/family-suv-pacific-coast-crash-what-we-know/index.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 119
BREAKING: Police release surveillance image, travel route of Devonte Hart family before fatal SUV plunge
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-devonte-hart-family-before-fatal-suv-plunge/
cache.php

The California Highway Patrol has released a surveillance image of a woman believed to be Jennifer Hart, along with new information about the family’s movements in the days before their SUV went off a cliff into the Pacific Ocean in Mendocino County, California.

[...]

Woah. To me, she looks nothing like the pictures that have been shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons