Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This enrages me when I think of the video showing Jen buying bananas. I'm certain the last thing any one of those precious children would want to eat is a banana!! Did she shove a banana and some Benadryl in their mouths the day of the crash??!!!! ::maddening:
Another update added to that article:

.The final Minnesota child welfare report that Oregon officials learned about took place in January 2011. Hannah told a nurse she had not eaten all day. She said Jen Hart had shoved a banana and nuts in her mouth for being disrespectful. When the nurse asked Sarah Hart about what happened, Sarah Hart said "she's playing the food card. Just give her water," the nurse told a child welfare worker.

http://katu.com/news/local/dhs-rele...-hart-children-jen-sarah-devonte-hannah-ciera

Both mothers , not just Jen.
I hate them more and more.

"Hannah morbidly obese at the time of adoption" - RIIIIGHT!
"Markis tried to kill me" - sure
Their web of lies, how could they even stand themselves? Guess they couldn´t in the end.

I agree about both of them being GUILTY of abuse. If my husband ever did anything like that---made one of our kids lay in a dark room, for 7 hours, on their birthday, and be shamed and isolated, and for no reason???? I'd pack up the kids and the dog and cat and be gone so quick. :mad:

Doesn’t Devonte crying and clinging to the singer Xavier Rudd possibly have even more meaning now? Was it a cry for help...unheard? Or was he forced to hug Rudd by J&S and was crying because he didn’t want to? Or both?

I think it was both, but the emotional pain was REAL behind those tears. :sigh:

It makes me look at the hug with the officer in a different light too. It is almost like he wanted to cling to him and ask for HELP, to be saved snd protected, and hoping the kids could all be taken to safety---but he had a look of helplessness too, which is just heartbreaking to see. :cry:

I agree about both of them being GUILTY of abuse. If my husband ever did anything like that---made one of our kids lay in a dark room, for 7 hours, on their birthday, and be shamed and isolated, and for no reason???? I'd pack up the kids and the dog and cat and be gone so quick. :mad:

Seems like SH was pretty cold towards the kids and also not around all that much since JH would take the kids away for “weeks and sometimes months”. I found it interesting that SH was the one who responded to the social worker and was the primary contact person. Probably because JH was a hothead (imo) and SH was better equipped to stay calm when covering up the abuse.

I have a question: were the car door(s) or windows found open on the car when it was at the bottom of the cliff? The one body being found outside the vehicle makes it seem like something was open but I am not sure...

Pages and pages of speculation, but no real news.

The only threads on Websleuths without speculation are the media links threads. There's no rules against speculating. Also right now everyone is discussing CPS reports - not speculation.

Hm.Does that sound reasonable? Not to me

One cousin of my kids' was at 1% for a long time, but the doctor kept measuring her regularly and while she was still actually growing, didn't regard this as a problem (she had no other health issues). But that meant regular check ups, with a long term view of checking hormone levels etc if the issue didn't fix itself over time, which it did - she was just a small kid, very active, did eat, eventually caught up. So I can understand a doctor saying "I'll take a baseline measurement, come back in x months and lets see if there's improvement and go from there". But just dismissing it as "I don't know" isn't right.

Another update added to that article:

The final Minnesota child welfare report that Oregon officials learned about took place in January 2011. Hannah told a nurse she had not eaten all day. She said Jen Hart had shoved a banana and nuts in her mouth for being disrespectful. When the nurse asked Sarah Hart about what happened, Sarah Hart said "she's playing the food card. Just give her water," the nurse told a child welfare worker.

I feel like the true evil came from Jen, but Sarah was supporting her and going along with it. Maybe she was caught up in it for some reason - in love with Jen? scared of Jen? thought Jen was a role model parent? Who knows. I think Jen was the ringleader and Sarah was the weaker of the two. But she COULD have done something - and didn't. I feel a little bit sorry for Sarah, but only a little bit. I feel sorry for her feeling like she had to follow someone like Jen. That sorry stops once she makes the choice to hurt the kids as well, or enable Jen to do that hurt. She made the wrong choice. She should have stood up for the kids. She should have done SOMETHING. What would the consequence have been? Jen killing her? Like what happened anyway? She. should. have. done. something.

Exactly!
And it sounds like the whole family was staying at this house so that’s why they ordered the pizza to begin with. Seeing as the Hart’s were the guests and there were 8 of them, they probably ordered plenty of pizzas!

What gets me the most is that this is how Jen behaves in front of her peers, I can’t imagine what she does in private!

BBM. Yeah ... I bet it was way worse. I can't believe what they were willing to do in front of other people! Means what was happening in private was atrocious. Torture, probably. I honestly don't find it at all unlikely that the two still missing are dead elsewhere. They may very well have also have been in the car, I'm not saying that's not a possibility, but I can absolutely see Jen doing something that resulted in their deaths prior to the cliff murder-suicide.

I thought of that, too. But Devonte told the neighbors he did not want the kids split up. And if they were hiding, would they not have appeared somewhere?

Why would he think they would be split up?

IMO

Your post speaks to something I mentioned in a previous post.. something about when someone gets a piece of information, it can become the focus of *everything* from then on.. ie say an inexperienced couple adopted a baby who was subsequently diagnosed with having something, like say FAS.. from then on, every negative behavior exhibited by the baby/toddler/child will be attributed to FAS, rather than some things being attributed to just normal kid development.

The real reason for my response to your post was your statement: "... reminds me of the friend who said something along the lines of "they completely freaked out with normal childish behavior -couldn't handle it"." Was there a friend of the H's who said this?

I fight this with myself every day. Is this behavior due to X or because he is Y years old? Or maybe it’s Z? Should I A or B or C? Do we need another therapy or discipline or time or???

But X gets blamed a lot.

I think that is very common. And no doubt JH and SH did it also. The problem seems to be that they didn’t test the answers, look for solutions, etc. It kept both parents and children held hostage to “the X.”

IMO

Sarah and Jen probably threatened with that, with all the other times CPS had been called on them. I know my abusive parents threatened me and my brother with it all the time--"oh yeah, you think this is bad, well let them take you away and you will never see each other again."

I grew up calling my mother "Ma'am". I still call her "Ma'am" and I'm in my early 50's now. Sometimes she even calls me "Ma'am" back. ;) But we're from the South, and we Southerners are known for our odd behaviors.

That not to say that the entire episode with Hannah and the DeKalbs wasn't very disturbing. It's just that, to me, the "ma'am" part didn't even give me pause.

My story is exactly the same. Nothing sinister. It is simply respect. Nothing else. I did not insist that my children adhere to that as exacting as my parents did, but I did insist on respect. Sometimes they still say "Yes, m'am" to me( they are in their 20's) but not always, but they do use a respectful tone with their parents.

I have a question: were the car door(s) or windows found open on the car when it was at the bottom of the cliff? The one body being found outside the vehicle makes it seem like something was open but I am not sure...
I saw a pic today, actually it was a still at the start of a video, that showed the rear hatch door was open. I had not seen this view before. I'll see if I can find that link. I want to say it was from a British new source.

IMO

Probably because Jen and Sarah told them they would be split up if the neighbors called CPS when Hannah ran over there. “If you want to stay together, keep quiet.” Something finally made him want CPS called. I suspect something had happened or was happening to Hannah. :(

ETA: Waschbaer said it first, from personal experience. I’m so sorry.

As a local, I wish I knew that doctor's name...so I can AVOID her! Any doctor my kids have seen, if something is even slightly off, they want us back in a few months to check on it. Blood pressure irregularities, growth curve issues, anything like that. Just to be safe.

Right? That doctor should be reported.

This is from 2009, I can't seem to find any photos of the first 3 kiddos before the adoption of the second set...I don't see an OBESE Hannah, just a beautiful little girl already getting undersized bc of evil withholders. So sad they all fell into the clutches of TORTURERS and MONSTERS. I think those crazy ******s were JEALOUS of the children.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Pic from Oregon Live,
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...st_to_her_drive_off_the_california_cliff.html

Attachments

• hart-family-photo-5jpg-807e21a5b1d51ef4.jpg
    hart-family-photo-5jpg-807e21a5b1d51ef4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 331
Oregon CPS didn't even get Devonte's name right in part of the report. Yes, to me it matters because it shows sloppiness. GRRRRRRRRRRR. "Devonta". I'm just so furious right now everything is setting me off. And Cierra with 2 r's, I've only seen one r, and spelled Sierra in parts, too. COME ON, names are IMPORTANT in keeping up with a case.

Okay, I know I am posting alot, but those crazies actually said in the Oregon CPS report one reason "LEE" didn't work out back in MN was because she used WIRE HANGERS against Jen's wishes? MOMMIE DEAREST craziness!!! Those case workers were ASLEEP at the wheel and the kids paid the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx