CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'd read that he put Aaliyah in the crib, I figured he meant one of those portable cribs that fold down into a carrying case. I had three of varying brands myself. If this was a normal routine twice a week for a couple of months, it would have been easier to keep the crib there IMO.

I had not heard that he put her in a stroller until I read Protect's post (I had heard the versions of passing her off to JC's coworker and putting her in the crib). It seems that every step of the way, there is Version A, Version B, Version C ...

I don't doubt this is what she heard. I just want to ask LR which version is the truth. (D. None of the above.)

To a certain degree I can see parents being upset and misspeaking but not in every point along the way.

When I'd read that he put Aaliyah in the crib, I figured he meant one of those portable cribs that fold down into a carrying case. I had three of varying brands myself. If this was a normal routine twice a week for a couple of months, it would have been easier to keep the crib there IMO.

I had not heard that he put her in a stroller until I read Protect's post (I had heard the versions of passing her off to JC's coworker and putting her in the crib). It seems that every step of the way, there is Version A, Version B, Version C ...

I don't doubt this is what she heard. I just want to ask LR which version is the truth. (D. None of the above.)

To a certain degree I can see parents being upset and misspeaking but not in every point along the way.

BBM
Exactly!

I noticed in the video that there are more pictures shown of Hasanni and his sister:

http://www.ktvu.com/video/20499803/index.html

I was almost beginning to feel a touch of empathy for him - and then this video comes along!!! Yikes! Ross spends his time in front of the camera defending himself, blaming LE, the public, the media, everyone- - and not telling us about Hasanni. I think he's guilty and my comments will remain on that side of the coin...so much for any empathy!!!!!

I was almost beginning to feel a touch of empathy for him - and then this video comes along!!! Yikes! Ross spends his time in front of the camera defending himself, blaming LE, the public, the media, everyone- - and not telling us about Hasanni. I think he's guilty and my comments will remain on that side of the coin...so much for any empathy!!!!!

I don't think either one, LR or JC, comes across too genuine.

The police never took a sword or cutting instrument from the Roxie Terr. house, did they? Never found it?
Did I miss something, or did LR say in one interview "I will show the police where that sword is located" --I'm paraphrasing what he said, but what does anyone know what is going on with the sword? Either I missed something or he is being really slippery.

I hate to say it, but it looks like this case is in for the long-haul. So, perhaps a sub-forum is in order?
That just might do the trick for him to be found!! :clap: (It happened with another case over the weekend!)

The police never took a sword or cutting instrument from the Roxie Terr. house, did they? Never found it?
Did I miss something, or did LR say in one interview "I will show the police where that sword is located" --I'm paraphrasing what he said, but what does anyone know what is going on with the sword? Either I missed something or he is being really slippery.

Search Warrant states one of the items they were looking for is a "sword or cutting instrument" and under Search Warrant Inventory it states no items were taken from the search of the residence or Louis Ross.

I do recall reading that LR stated LE returned for the sword and he gave it to them, but I don't recall if I read that here or in a news report.

Sword "or" cutting instrument, that's still got me baffled. If he told then initially of the existence of this decorative sword, I wouldn't think it would make much sense that they labeled the search warrant sword 'or cutting instrument.' Dingle ball says that they took no knives so wouldn't you be able to assume they were looking for some sort of cutting insrtument other than knives or that sword?

A utility knife?
scissors?
razor blades?
heck I don't know, a scalpel????

Maybe they were looking for a cutting instument consistent with some evidence they found indicating foul play and the sword just didn't 'cut it.'

Search Warrant states one of the items they were looking for is a "sword or cutting instrument" and under Search Warrant Inventory it states no items were taken from the search of the residence or Louis Ross.

I do recall reading that LR stated LE returned for the sword and he gave it to them, but I don't recall if I read that here or in a news report.
----------------------------------------

I remember LR saying the sword was under his mattress? or was it his bed?
And that he gave it to the police.

I noticed in the video that there are more pictures shown of Hasanni and his sister:

http://www.ktvu.com/video/20499803/index.html

I guess I'd never even seen the little girl before and unless she was dressed all in frilly pink stuff, she could easily be mistaken for a little boy--if dressed like she was in that picture. Might explain the junkyard sightings. Just a thought.

I can't help but go back to that text message the first of the month. Would they have taken him to someone else for a break? He was seen at a family gathering but that doesn't necessarily mean they brought him.
Just thinking out loud as usual--would also explain no neighbors seeing him in 2 wks.

From this article Missing boy's foster father talks to ABC7:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...bay&id=6961528

I am back finally found the clip aprox time into clip when stroller statement is made is 3:00 -3:16 . Sorry it took so long had to fix dinner too. I knew I heard LR tell the crib version and the stroller version *Not a simple case of upset parents mis-speaking IMO .. LR says he put Aaliyah in ( The Stroller ) and ( rolled ) her down to Stock-room, asks JC's co-worker to watch her, ( You don't roll a crib ) .

As I said before LR's lips are moving, LR is telling a lie.

6093_827090551753_1208515_47035845_1794367_n-300x300.jpg

If you take a look at this picture of the house unless it was the Police? seems like someone may have fallen out of the window. Plus it is I believe HC's room.

----------------------------------------

I remember LR saying the sword was under his mattress? or was it his bed?
And that he gave it to the police.

Yes, he said, specifically, under the mattress. Since then I've heard it was kept in the closet, then in the garage (until their alarms started tripping, then it moved to under the mattress) or was it in a closet in the garage? Hard to say with LR, what he meant!

6093_827090551753_1208515_47035845_1794367_n-300x300.jpg

If you take a look at this picture of the house unless it was the Police? seems like someone may have fallen out of the window. Plus it is I believe HC's room.

Yeah, when I first saw this pic I keyed in on the screen. Scary! And I believe you are correct, that is Hasanni's room. Great observation! But even more scary...

LOL @ where the sword was.

I could have sworn in one of the interviews I watched in the last couple of days LR says that he told LE about the sword and told them it was either in the music room or in the bedroom, under his mattress.

Why is everything with this man multiple choice?

I could have sworn in one of the interviews I watched in the last couple of days LR says that he told LE about the sword and told them it was either in the music room or in the bedroom, under his mattress.

I loved Choose Your Own Adventure books as a kid... so, it seems, did he...

You are so right about multiple choice !!! If we are all right and " Little Man " was not in that parking lot on the 10th, and possibly gone for more than a day or 2, before that, and if LR and JC thought they had sorted this whole story to sell it to LE, HE is not 1/10th as Smart as he thinks he is.!! As Shutter calls him " Dingle Ball " is a real Dumb *advertiser censored**. :crazy:

Yeah, when I first saw this pic I keyed in on the screen. Scary! And I believe you are correct, that is Hasanni's room. Great observation! But even more scary...

SCARY is right. He was probably right at home when it happened not watching the kids upstairs while he's on the computer downstairs. (men like him WILL CHEAT on their women maybe we should check the single sites)..When he :liar: realized what had happened he panicked (yea right) went to the bank got CASH so that anything he had to buy could be bought with no trace .. example shovel, Then used the excuse of going to the car part place and I still think HC Is over in that area :confused: He had time that day (Thats why he was running late)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell