CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the exact time everyone that LR, JC, Hasanni & little sis pulled into the parking lot of Walmart.....it is clearly time-stamped in the KRON4 video that they released.
It's time-stamped with them pulling in at 7:56:06 PM Aug. 6th, 2009

I posted it for SS already....When she does an astro chart for the video...I'm sure it will help in a direction to look for Hasanni! :crossfingers:

I'll PM her so that she knows the time-stamp for it!

Thanks to everyone who may have tried to find a time-stamp. :blowkiss:

:angel:

Great work on that one Angel. I absolutely must know when Hasanni went to LR & JC. Colombo said it was Nov. 2008. Can't find any mention of it. I don't imagine CPS would ever relaease thae exact date, but I think you may recall if you'd ever seen it

Great work on that one Angel. I absolutely must know when Hasanni went to LR & JC. Colombo said it was Nov. 2008. Can't find any mention of it. I don't imagine CPS would ever relaease thae exact date, but I think you may recall if you'd ever seen it

Post #5 on Thread #2 dated Aug 17 by momtective says that Hasani had been with them for 8 months. So if that is right (and I didn't look for verification in media reports), it means he went with them in December 2008.

Post #5 on Thread #2 dated Aug 17 by momtective says that Hasani had been with them for 8 months. So if that is right (and I didn't look for verification in media reports), it means he went with them in December 2008.

There are pics of Ross, Jennifer and the children at Christmas, 2008. Don't know if the pics are from the place Ross was living in while in Monterey. Don't know when they moved to Roxie Terrace in Fremont. Jennifer has worked at Shuz for about 5 years - shuz in Rockridge - quite a distance from Monterey. I'm trying to find info when Ross started school. Get back later.

Isn't it possible that Ross thought about getting rid of little Hasanni for awhile? Thinking about it - executing it - could very well have been months or weeks apart, or occuring on same day.

It's been my experience that some people are just plain enemies. They rub each other the wrong way. And will never be reconciled. LRs' text to JC has incriminated him as HCs' enemy.

He's tried to downplay that text, but he can't take it back. He cries over that text message because he showed his hand.

He can claim love for HC all he wants, but it doesn't ring true.

I hate to think he planned it, I'd rather believe it was an accident & he's just covering it up to maintain his life.

Geez, what if he doesn't like his new baby?

POSTED BY PAINTR AWHILE BACK:

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/blogs/police__hasanni_was_not_in_oakland/Content?oid=1187526

Acting Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan said that department investigators "know for a fact" that little Hasanni Campbell didn't go missing from behind a Rockridge shoe store on August 10 as his stepfather claims, according to the Trib and the Chron. In other words, stepfather Louis Ross has lied and is still lying about what happened to the 5-year-old boy. Jordan did not disclose more details on how investigators reached that conclusion.

Eyes says: That seem pretty definite to me...This info came from Police Chief, Jordan.....I believe LE.

I don't believe for one minute LE would let a special needs 5yo or any child go missing without a thorough investigation - I don't care how much they couldn't stand the parent, it just is not their way. mho Ross is using valuable police time and resources by not telling the truth and LE is agreeing by telling us that Ross is lying. mho

It's been my experience that some people are just plain enemies. They rub each other the wrong way. And will never be reconciled. LRs' text to JC has incriminated him as HCs' enemy.

He's tried to downplay that text, but he can't take it back. He cries over that text message because he showed his hand.

He can claim love for HC all he wants, but it doesn't ring true.

I hate to think he planned it, I'd rather believe it was an accident & he's just covering it up to maintain his life.

Geez, what if he doesn't like his new baby?

You might be right - I just can't give Ross the credit for covering up an accident so completely that there is NO evidence or NO body! Maybe the attached garage is the crime scene. This guy is just not that bright...look at his ridiculous story about a kidnapping.

FYI: SS is on the astrology thread for Hasanni logged in...I don't know if she's there to post a new chart for the time-stamp from the Walmart video, but I'm very anxious to hear what her chart says. She did say it was VERY important for me to get the time-stamp to her, which I posted it for her & PM'd her the info! :winko:

I'm sure we have a updated astro chart for all of us to help find Hasanni! :crossfingers: Good or bad news I need to know!

I'll let you all know if she does post one.....it just may help us all with some clues on where to zero in & some insight of LR & JC. I hope she dosen't mind that I posted that she's there now.....but I've been waiting all night for a chart using the last confirmed sighting of Hasanni, other than just LR & JC.

I swear I have been refreshing the astro page, almost every 5 minutes or so, checking for the new chart! :crazy:

The astrolgers are so gifted here at WS's & I'm proud that they are a part of WS's!!!

:sponge: & :angel: Are :praying: For Hasanni!

:angel:

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_13255429

FREMONT — Volunteers and donations of food and beverages are needed for the Saturday search for Hasanni Campbell, the disabled Fremont boy who was reported missing Aug. 10.

Sherri Miller is organizing the search of Lake Elizabeth at 40000 Paseo Padre Parkway in Fremont. A certified diver contacted Miller to volunteer his time, and the San Jose volunteer search and rescue team will bring diving equipment to the search, which starts at 9 a.m. Saturday. But Miller said Wednesday she still needs volunteers to register people at the start, assign tasks and assist with lunch.

Byomoi:

I don't think anyone has officially confirmed what the box was from Wal-Mart, but sleuthers here have guessed at it. I suggested a baby swing, and Shutterfly, I think, thought it was a stroller, and Noway (I think... can't remember 100%) thought it was a car seat like the Graco Nautilus.

Our best guess was that it was a baby item, but we can't tell for certain what it was.

Due to the way she has acted in interviews, many have assumed JC might be a little on the slower side. Apparently not. I began searching for "Jen" instead and suddenly pieces of confirmation came together.

Classmates.com shows she attended Abraham Lincoln High School in SF. iSearch.com lists her as working at Shuz, and shows that her education at UC Berkeley. The following link lists her as a psychology major, on scholarship graduating in 2001.

http://students.berkeley.edu/incentive/adf.asp?id=242&rcol=n

Online records databases also show Shuz SF store (Union Square) as a place of employment, as well as a company called "S3 Incorporated" in Fremont that appears to do something with computers or graphics.

Of course, there are plenty of JCs out there, but I'm confident the above is actually her. It seems the scholarship in question has an outreach component to it, but demands high academic performance which she obviously achieved. I'd say she's probably very intelligent.

Her middle initial certainly seems to be M., though I can't confirm the middle name and it wasn't on the arrest docket. My wife and I don't have LinkedIn accounts, but maybe someone here has access to check and confirm there?

I did see this but I wasn't able to view the full profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jen-campbell/2/66/a98

I think we've underestimated her capability and intelligence.

Due to the way she has acted in interviews, many have assumed JC might be a little on the slower side. Apparently not. I began searching for "Jen" instead and suddenly pieces of confirmation came together.

Classmates.com shows she attended Abraham Lincoln High School in SF. iSearch.com lists her as working at Shuz, and shows that her education at UC Berkeley. The following link lists her as a psychology major, on scholarship graduating in 2001.

Online records databases also show Shuz SF store (Union Square) as a place of employment, as well as a company called "S3 Incorporated" in Fremont that appears to do something with computers or graphics.

Of course, there are plenty of JCs out there, but I'm confident the above is actually her. It seems the scholarship in question has an outreach component to it, but demands high academic performance which she obviously achieved. I'd say she's probably very intelligent.

Her middle initial certainly seems to be M., though I can't confirm the middle name and it wasn't on the arrest docket. My wife and I don't have LinkedIn accounts, but maybe someone here has access to check and confirm there?

Possibly so. Thanks for looking that up.

Though I've known some people on scholarship that made me wonder what that word meant.

Thanks for the fantastic information ForensicsFan! When looking up documents, I found her middle name to be 'Maria'...pretty certain others have posted info in her name of 'Jennifer Maria Campbell. Berkley is no easy school and I give her a great deal of credit for getting herself through college. :clap: Too bad she doesn't use that psychology when dealing with the media and LE.

I think you're right - she may be quite intelligent and very orientated toward people 'cause Shuz in Rockridge had rave reviews for customer service. And now we find that she has worked at Shuz in SF. As mentioned earlier maybe she has gone downhill since being with Louis Ross. Maybe Jennifer is the one reason Louis is in school, got the home, and attempted to be a father figure. Maybe she wears the pants in the family...or tried to.

I can't remember where I heard/read this but LR was saying that the reason for that AWFUL text message had something to do with JC 'doing' something last year. On my way to work today, it hit me...last year could have been LAST SCHOOL YEAR. Maybe there were 'issues' with picking up Hasanni after school. I don't recall them saying that they had a babysitter or anything. With the timeline that LR gave on Nancy Grace, their 'ROUTINE' for the last 5 months was: he had class from 6-9:30p
he would get home between 9:30p and 10p.

If their 'ROUTINE' was for him to drop off BOTH kids to JC at Shuz about 5pm would he have enough time to pick up Hasanni and get to Shuz by 5pm to make his class at 6pm??? In one of the articles, it talks about a neighbor seeing Hasanni getting on or off the school bus.(my kids don't get home from school until about 5pm on the school bus).

Last school year, Jen may have had LR pick up Hasanni when she(or someone else) couldn't, and then drop off BOTH kids at Shuz. Maybe THIS is why he sent her the text. If you think about something like this freaking out MR. CONTROL FREAK then the text may take on a 'somewhat' different meaning.(still not right, NOT AT ALL) but when he says "This is f- over, I will watch her but he will be out on the BART and its your responsibility to hey (sic) him so f- you," Ross texted at 9:50 a.m. July 31st. School would be starting in a few weeks.

A few questions:
What time does his school get out in the afternoon?

Is there a way LR would have had Hasanni put on the BART from the school(is this even possible?)

Did they get his school clothes or supplies? Or meet his teacher for this year? (JC seems to be a 'planner'...buying baby stuff WAY before baby is here, and doesn't seem like the type to wait until the week before school starts to begin shopping)

JMO-:blowkiss:

For you info - Taken from Indeed.com

Company Information
S3
S3 Graphics Co., Ltd., a VIA Technologies, Inc. joint venture company, is a leading supplier in the 3D enabled PC graphics market. S3 Graphics ships low power, high performance, commercial grade 3D graphics sub-systems to top tier notebook manufacturers. In addition, S3 Graphics integrates market-leading chipset technology from VIA Technologies, Inc. (www.viatech.com) into shared memory architecture products for the high volume, value PC market. Headquartered in Fremont, California, S3 Graphics has a long-term commitment to top performance, quality and state-of-the-art features for desktop and mobile applications. More from Zoominfo »

* Headquarters: Fremont California, United States
* Revenue: $11.4 Million
* Employees: 129
* Jobs: 29 - Search all S3 jobs

In the News

Find news articles about S3 on Yahoo News

Eyes wonders why Jennifer works at this company - how many hours, and if she got her fiance, Louis Ross, a position with the company.

Just checking in with everyone to let you know that I'll be going to bed soon, and as always I'll pray for Hasanni. Thank you for all your work and I hope this beautiful baby boy comes home soon.

I never said this, but his eyes are exactly the same as my Husband's eyes when he was a wee boy. I have Hasanni in my heart. Bless him.

You know, I just can't see a deliberate, planned killing in all this. At least with the information we have so far. A 'lash out in rage' killing or an accident resulting in death, with a panicked cover up seems much more likely to me. Of course I may be totally wrong but, as much as I don't like the attitude we've seen from JC and especially Ross, I still can't see them as cold blooded, coniving, evil murderers. :waitasec:

If they are truly the cause of Hasanni being missing, then the cover up they are carrying out now is horrible. They should be ashamed of the public bashing of LE, the waste of time and resources, the hurt they are causing others who love Hasanni, and the harm this case will do to other missing children cases.

Byomoi:

I don't think anyone has officially confirmed what the box was from Wal-Mart, but sleuthers here have guessed at it. I suggested a baby swing, and Shutterfly, I think, thought it was a stroller, and Noway (I think... can't remember 100%) thought it was a car seat like the Graco Nautilus.

Our best guess was that it was a baby item, but we can't tell for certain what it was.

I can't stop thinking about that big box.

We know that our Little Man was reported missing on a Monday. JC says that she kissed him goodbye while he was sleeping as she was leaving for work that day.

Do we know what day garbage pickup is in that neighborhood? Are there garbage men that have to pick up large rubbish containers, or is it all done by a robotic arm type mechanism? (I hate to even think what I am thinking.)

It is possible that Little Man WAS still at home on that Monday when she went to work and after he awoke he did something to enrage LR. LR could have gone ballistic and taken his rage out upon the little one.

That box would have been a handy way to disguise a little body, and if garbage pickup was that day, well....

Also, a lot has been made about little Hasanni not having been seen since the 6th. He was reported missing on the 10th. That is only 4 days.

I can remember when my son was little and there were times that we wouldn't leave the house for a week at a time. Grocery shopping had already been done, and we had no plans to go out--or he might have had a little cold, so I wanted to keep him at home.

I guess I just don't see a whole lot of relevance to Hasanni not having been seen for less than 4 full days.

I am also not so sure that JC knows what happened to Hasanni. I think that LR is solely responsible for his disappearance/demise and that he has "snowed" JC with whatever BS story he could get her to believe.

Last school year, Jen may have had LR pick up Hasanni when she(or someone else) couldn't, and then drop off BOTH kids at Shuz. Maybe THIS is why he sent her the text. If you think about something like this freaking out MR. CONTROL FREAK then the text may take on a 'somewhat' different meaning.(still not right, NOT AT ALL) but when he says "This is f- over, I will watch her but he will be out on the BART and its your responsibility to hey (sic) him so f- you," Ross texted at 9:50 a.m. July 31st. School would be starting in a few weeks.

Wow, what a really interesting theory. What if this happened:

7/31 LR gets angry over something from the past and they fight. He ends the relay-shun-ship. But that's awfully hard to do with two kids in tow and two demanding schedules. So he says (to paraphrase):

"This is over. Now, I need to get you these kids so I can walk away fuming. I can't just ship a 18 mo old to you on BART, so I'll take AH to class with me. But I can't really take a five year old. So I'm going to drive him to Union City BART station, put him on the train. When he gets to Rockridge station, you walk the two blocks, leave work and go get him."

Of course, this is still reprehensible, even if Hasanni didn't have CP, a five year old would not be able to discern which station to get off at, let alone do it quickly with CP. You're also risking an abduction or him getting lost.

8/6 (Thursday night) Everyone is together at Wal-mart, but perhaps the anger is still there and the fighting continues.

8/7 (Friday) Trouble in paradise again. This time, LR is angry and needs another major action to take to "show" her, or to vent or whatever. He actually follows through and puts Hasanni on BART. Perhaps Hasanni doesn't make the trip to Rockridge station. Now they're screwed. They did something impulsive and regretful and the kid is actually lost or abducted, putting custody of AH and unborn child at risk.

8/8-8/9 (Weekend) LR and JC maybe do some searching of their own, albeit futile. They concoct story/plan.

8/10 (Monday) Next work day, they stage an abduction. No real loss in that they still would like to find the kid. Additionally, the neglect of leaving him by the car for 90 seconds (or five minutes, per LR) is less awful than the BART scenario. No body, no cleaning, no dumping. No Hasanni in Oakland that day.

I still personally think it's probably something worse, because you'd figure by now you'd have copped to it and the desire to find your child (and the intense scrutiny by public and LE) would make you give in and tell the truth. It's just not worth it at this point not to. But I'd say it's a plausible theory, given what we've been shown for sure by LE so far.

And I still think LE has some high cards up their sleeve at least. But this is a really interesting and actually possible scenario.

You know, I just can't see a deliberate, planned killing in all this. At least with the information we have so far. A 'lash out in rage' killing or an accident resulting in death, with a panicked cover up seems much more likely to me. Of course I may be totally wrong but, as much as I don't like the attitude we've seen from JC and especially Ross, I still can't see them as cold blooded, coniving, evil murderers. :waitasec:

If they are truly the cause of Hasanni being missing, then the cover up they are carrying out now is horrible. They should be ashamed of the public bashing of LE, the waste of time and resources, the hurt they are causing others who love Hasanni, and the harm this case will do to other missing children cases.

Paintr, I bolded your second paragraph because I agree with it so very much. The effect they are having on LE and on future missing children is deplorable and yes, they should be ashamed.

I don't view Jennifer as a cold-blooded murderer...I see her more as a victim of being together with a psychopath and overlooking a great deal because of her pregnancy and niece and nephew.

On the other hand, Lewis seems to be forever disappointed regarding his lot in life. He has few, if any, successful personal or business relationships. Seems that even animals disappoint him. When the threats are high enough in his environment, I can see him as a cold-blooded murderer. mho

For the life of me, I can't figure out what his motive would be for doing away with Hasanni! Unless there is a large insurance policy sitting in his safe deposit box or the intent to bring a civil suit against LE or the city, missing Hasanni doesn't make sense. Right now, with no motive, crime scene or evidence, you are probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy