CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at the search warrant. http://images.kron4.com/images/hasanniwarrant.pdf

The only vehicle listed is the BMW. Were subsequent search warrants issued? Or is it possible that this other vehicle went unsearched?

There is another search warrant floating out there somewhere I think. The FBI search warrant. LR showed the reporter the receipt for the stuff FBI took, the seats, etc, from the BMW, but I never actually saw that warrant. Maybe the FBI searched the other car? The garage was shut when LE searched the house while LR and Jennifer were in jail. Do you suppose they could have searched it then?!? :waitasec:

What about Hasanni's scent from five days earlier? It was said that this was 'routine' on Monday and Wednesday. So then that means his scent should have been there from five days prior, right?
P~R~B...anyone? Do you remember 'how long' scent usually lasts?

Basically yes, I would have suspected the S & R dog to pick up 'Little Mans scent from the car and go directly to the back door of shuz, and should have been intense about getting into that back door. A dog like this is trained on reward so they want to track the scent to its ( owner ) they want to be succesfull. As I had mentioned before I would love to know what they used to key the dog on Hasanni's scent. Was it the hat from Wal-martvideo or the carseat or some other item. Length of time is not a set thing, many factors are involved but the length of time here is for sure NOT an issue.

Basically yes, I would have suspected the S & R dog to pick up 'Little Mans scent from the car and go directly to the back door of shuz, and should have been intense about getting into that back door. A dog like this is trained on reward so they want to track the scent to its ( owner ) they want to be succesfull. As I had mentioned before I would love to know what they used to key the dog on Hasanni's scent. Was it the hat from Wal-martvideo or the carseat or some other item. Length of time is not a set thing, many factors are involved but the length of time here is for sure NOT an issue.

Did they use search and recovery dogs? I thought S&R dogs were cadaver dogs and they specifically said 'scent' dogs that look for the living. IIRC TIA

Did they use search and recovery dogs? I thought S&R dogs were cadaver dogs and they specifically said 'scent' dogs that look for the living. IIRC TIA

The term "S&R dogs" usually refer to scent dogs, and are different than specially trained cadaver dogs, I believe.

onluy used SEARCH dogs at Shuz - not sure at Roxie ST

So sorry I should have been more specific.. the term S & R is used for dogs who are trained on scent searching some are trained for Cadaver purposes only. The can pick up a scent of decomp from years prior. Depending on the training these dogs are all capable of amazing things.

FYI - an untrained dog has 100x the power to smell than humans, an S&R dog has been trained to focus on the scent not just smell it.

FYI - a human smells Vegetable soup an dog smells beef, potatoes, carrots, peas, salt, pepper, celery ..... I assume you get my point.

HasanniCounter.jpg

onluy used SEARCH dogs at Shuz - not sure at Roxie ST

So sorry I should have been more specific.. the term S & R is used for dogs who are trained on scent searching some are trained for Cadaver purposes only. The can pick up a scent of decomp from years prior. Depending on the training these dogs are all capable of amazing things.

FYI - an untrained dog has 100x the power to smell than humans, an S&R dog has been trained to focus on the scent not just smell it.

FYI - a human smells Vegetable soup an dog smells beef, potatoes, carrots, peas, salt, pepper, celery ..... I assume you get my point.

Sorry, it's my confusion. I thought 'recovery' referred to a dead person. Whatever kind of dogs used, they didn't pick up on Hasanni's scent. In my book, that means he wasn't there.

Sorry, it's my confusion. I thought 'recovery' referred to a dead person. Whatever kind of dogs used, they didn't pick up on Hasanni's scent. In my book, that means he wasn't there.

My issue with the dog search is what they gave the dog to key on 'Little Man,
I just feel there should have been at least 1 dog hot on that back door. I hate to say it but could they have tried to trick the dog. It has been done before in this business. If you don't want the person found you give an item that does not have the persons scent on it. Now, do I think LR is capable of thinking that far ahead and trying to pull that scam? WELL YES I DO. I just know that the dog or dogs should have led straight to the back door of Shuz if the rest of the Mon and Wed Hasanni had been brought there and entered through the back door.

There is the possibility that the dogs went to the door and were averted and were sent to the car to try over in a diff direction, but if there was a diff direction the dogs would have realized that and stopped going to shuz back door.

Who's Who in Progress (brings you to another site)

Will copy here when I'm pretty sure I have everyone listed up to this point.

In my searching today, at one point an article I read said they used dogs that were trained to find both live scent and cadaver scent (not sure what location was being searched).

I hadn't realized there were dogs that did both. I'll try to find it again.

ETA
Wow. That was easier than I thought it would be.

Tuesday afternoon, law enforcement officers removed items from the home, including what appeared to be a computer.

The Alameda County Sheriff's Search and Rescue Team used four dogs to search the premises.

"This dog is trained to find human scent of both alive and dead," said Rhonda Dyer of the Search and Rescue team. "We searched the home here and the area around it."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20353090/detail.html

FBI Joins Search For Missing Disabled Boy

(sorry, link does not seem to get to this story but the story is posted on another board)

My issue with the dog search is what they gave the dog to key on 'Little Man,
I just feel there should have been at least 1 dog hot on that back door. I hate to say it but could they have tried to trick the dog. It has been done before in this business. If you don't want the person found you give an item that does not have the persons scent on it. Now, do I think LR is capable of thinking that far ahead and trying to pull that scam? WELL YES I DO. I just know that the dog or dogs should have led straight to the back door of Shuz if the rest of the Mon and Wed Hasanni had been brought there and entered through the back door.

There is the possibility that the dogs went to the door and were averted and were sent to the car to try over in a diff direction, but if there was a diff direction the dogs would have realized that and stopped going to shuz back door.

Why would Ross try to TRICK the dogs? He's the one who says Hasanni was in the back parking lot and at the back door that day and two times a week! If anyone wanted Hasanni's scent found it would be Ross - that would substantiate his story...right?

Noway;4140965Who's Who in Progress (brings you to another site) Will copy here when I'm pretty sure I have everyone listed up to this point. In my searching today said:
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20353090/detail.html[/url]

FBI Joins Search For Missing Disabled Boy

(sorry, link does not seem to get to this story but the story is posted on another board)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Noway; Today at 06:34 PM.

yes would like to see that I have not ever seen or been around a dog that is used for both. the training techniques are different. I've not heard of trainers, teaching for both. It's like a drug dog and a weapons dog they are trained different and only work for one thing. They live to find the weapon or the drug but not one or the other. The training is just to intense.

Why would Ross try to TRICK the dogs? He's the one who says Hasanni was in the back parking lot and at the back door that day and two times a week! If anyone wanted Hasanni's scent found it would be Ross - that would substantiate his story...right?

But yet nothing seems to substantiate his story, does it? It's mind boggling. I can't help but continue to ask myself if Hasanni was ever there AT ALL. That day or any other!

If he did not have Hasanni in that lot the use of a random item item throws everything off.

(If he did have him in that lot on that day) there would be no reason .

Remember Cindy A giving LE a brush that was used on thier dog not on Caylee. They had asked for it for DNA.

Why do people do the stuff they do ..... because they are trying to hide something somewhere along the way ....
You Must Always Be on Guard For and Aware of THE HEAD FAKE

I noted today, and this is of no consequence but ~

LR is not updating the findhasanni website. If he doesn't have time then fine I understand, he needs someone to update that for him.

Personally, I can't help but think that LR wants this all to go away. JMHO. I know that sounds unfair and judgemental it's just how I'm feeling today.

A "truly concerned" parent, desperate for any crumb of info that may lead them to their lost child, would be not only updating that site regularly, but also would be equipping it with as many toots, whistles and bells, to make it as noticeable as possible! They'd be posting links to that site everywhere.......

This is just my opinion of course - but it seems to me that that the "stale" site is just another sign of how guilty a certain party is.....and I agree with you...it is almost as if someone wants all this to just "go away" - which, {It won't}}}} - I am sure of that! Hasanni :angel:did not deserve what happened to him and was not protected from it as he should have been :mad: - but Hasanni does deserve Justice and we can darn well make sure he gets that! :gavel:

I noted today, and this is of no consequence but ~

LR is not updating the findhasanni website. If he doesn't have time then fine I understand, he needs someone to update that for him.

Personally, I can't help but think that LR wants this all to go away. JMHO. I know that sounds unfair and judgemental it's just how I'm feeling today.
I'd imagine they're both more worried right now about neither of them having a job and losing the house. Hasanni ~ who??? MOO

I doubt LR even thought about the scent dogs. He may have been counting on LE believing what he told them. MOO

Has anyone else entertained the thought that LR's relative "quiet" of late may be because someone searching, or someone posting online, may have actually gotten "close" to where Hasanni actually is?

LR could not stop talking before and it seemed he was so sure Hasanni would not be found.......*if someone were very close to little Hasanni and the truth and LR realized it - he may be afraid to speak for the first time for fear of implicating himself?

Just a random thought - but it won't leave? Am I making sense or is my pooch's misery (it's her "time of the month/she's in heat" :blushingsmiley:) affecting my thought processes?:waitasec:)

There is another search warrant floating out there somewhere I think. The FBI search warrant. LR showed the reporter the receipt for the stuff FBI took, the seats, etc, from the BMW, but I never actually saw that warrant. Maybe the FBI searched the other car? The garage was shut when LE searched the house while LR and Jennifer were in jail. Do you suppose they could have searched it then?!? :waitasec:

What I wouldn't give to know the forensic results of what was taken from the BMW. There had to have been something there.........Speaking of which - was the BMW returned to them (minus the seat)? If not - what are they driving, the other car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy