CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now is the time to move out of that huge house (it has bad memories for them anyway); either rent it out or sell it, and either move in with PC or find a smaller apt they can afford. Now they (apparently) have no income, and I can't see LR lowering his standards (sigh) it's time for JC to boot him out and look after herself and the baby-on-the-way. Argh!

There is a video from the day they arrested both LR & JC & it does show the BMW in the garage & also a white car in it. I remember seeing & am positive that they had 2 cars in the garage...it's shown for only a second or two....I'll see if I can find which video it is...but I still haven't finished listening to the audio's released in the KC Anthony case yet.
I've only listen to CA & Cmdr. Matt Irwin's audio so far....if I can find it fast I'll post it for everyone.

:angel:

Maybe they're really maxing out the credit cards? I personally don't like the idea of taking on huge debts, but some people seem ok with only making the minimum payment on credit cards and being tens of thousands in the red. Also, we found many references to LR and LWR and LWR3, etc, so maybe there are loans/cards in different names?

ETA: and now it seems JC has lost her job (thanks AWC!). Yikes....
With the current economy, once you get behind in payments with one card others are likely to lower the credit limits so someone can be left without the available credit they thought they had. Right now LR/JC are probably missing the additional money being foster parents brought in. MOO

There is a video from the day they arrested both LR & JC & it does show the BMW in the garage & also a white car in it. I remember seeing & am positive that they had 2 cars in the garage...it's shown for only a second or two....I'll see if I can find which video it is...but I still haven't finished listening to the audio's released in the KC Anthony case yet.
I've only listen to CA & Cmdr. Matt Irwin's audio so far....if I can find it fast I'll post it for everyone.

Well, I hope he goes back to the salvage yard and finds the parts he needs for the white car since the BMW will probably be going bye-bye now that there isn't anyone in the household working to make payments on it. MOO

I wonder if that is the car he was allegedly buying parts for at the salvage yard?

Right now LR/JC are probably missing the additional money being foster parents brought in. MOO

Oh, you're right! Not to mention JC losing the only visible income. I bet they're thinking it can't get any worse than this.

Oh, you're right! Not to mention JC losing the only visible income. I bet they're thinking it can't get any worse than this.

One word: karma.
Why doesn't LR just tell us where Hasanni is?

Here is the video that shows the 2nd car in the garage...it's at @ 1:32 into the video!

VIDEO~ OAKLAND: Police Search Foster Parents' Home For Evidence In 5-Year-Old's Disappearence
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20612321/index.html

The car dosen't look old to me either, so I would really like to know what part it would have needed. It looks in good shape & maybe only a few years old, so where is all of thier money been coming from????

:prayer:'s for Hasanni!

I saw on the evening news tonight that the family was not involved in the volunteer searches at Lake Elizabeth and Coyote Hills today. There was no footage of the Burris family either. I now believe these searches being conducted in Fremont may be for the right reasons, as sad as they may be.

Thank you!

Here is shot of car in garage. IIRC, LR said that she (JC) did not drive. So these are both his?

c8cf60cd.jpg

AWC, I clicked the "thanks" button but that is so inadequate! I can't believe how you have such an encyclopedic memory of all the little pieces of the many cases you are working on. I for one am grateful! I think LE should employ you!!

In the video you just posted with the second car in the garage, I thought it was hysterical that woman driver they interviewed towards the end said she wasn't surprised, because he (LR) seemed to be up to no good. :) We're not alone in our suspicions.

Well I think they may have gotten a taste of what is far worse last week when they spent a few days in jail. That's why I can't imagine if JC knew anything she didn't give it up. As I said before, I can't fathom being in jail let alone being 6+ months pregnant and being there. :eek: MOO

Thank you!

Here is shot of car in garage. IIRC, LR said that she (JC) did not drive. So these are both his?

c8cf60cd.jpg
I wish we could zoom in on that car ~ it sure doesn't look like it needs parts from a salvage yard!! The license plate doesn't quite look like those I've seen for California cars either (from watching tv shows). :waitasec: MOO

Columbo the reason LR claimed that he was at the junkyard was to get parts for the white car....he said he was working on it...not the BMW. It's way back in an earlier article or a video. It's in th media thread somewhere....but I'll have to check for it later to provide a link. But I am positive that is what he said....I hope you all will take my word for it for now. If no one can find this statement from LR....I'll see if I can find it later on tonight or tomorrow!

P.S. Pudd sometimes I don't know how I remember the facts with as many cases I do post media & post in the threads....yet I forget what I need at the store when I go! :floorlaugh:

Some how the dates & important facts I can recall here, but not in my everyday tasks! I can even tell you what day the A's had the "Meet & Greet" without even looking it up....:crazy: I know...by the way it was November 15, 2008! :biggrin: As well as any hearings that are coming up...which next week there are quite a few in several cases....Sandra Cantu's, KC, Haylee Donathon & a few others. Most of them are on the 10th! IIRC

Well I think they may have gotten a taste of what is far worse last week when they spent a few days in jail. That's why I can't imagine if JC knew anything she didn't give it up. As I said before, I can't fathom being in jail let alone being 6+ months pregnant and being there. :eek: MOO

Panthera, that's so weird, I was just thinking that with karma coming down on them (no income, therefore losing house, lost foster kids) if they just FESSED UP they could be comfortably housed and fed for years in the local jail/prison (what's the difference?). :crazy:

And also (to add to my freaky alternative view of it all!) I was thinking that despite the loss of income at least JC will be able to rest up and won't have to be up and down getting shoes for customers and helping them try them on (remember in the video about Shuz the owner said "we don't just give you the shoes and say we'll be back soon, we fit them on you....." I can't imagine anything worse than working retail when you're very pregnant.

Columbo the reason LR claimed that he was at the junkyard was to get parts for the white car....he said he was working on it...not the BMW. It's way back in an earlier article or a video. It's in th media thread somewhere....but I'll have to check for it later to provide a link. But I am positive that is what he said....I hope you all will take my word for it for now. If no one can find this statement from LR....I'll see if I can find it later on tonight or tomorrow!

I too remember him saying he was looking for parts for another car at home he was fixing up. I'm just not seeing what is wrong with this car, at least not on the rear or left side. It sure does help to have a photo of at least part of it though to try to confirm his story about the salvage yard!! MOO

Panthera, that's so weird, I was just thinking that with karma coming down on them (no income, therefore losing house, lost foster kids) if they just FESSED UP they could be comfortably housed and fed for years in the local jail/prison (what's the difference?). :crazy:

And also (to add to my freaky alternative view of it all!) I was thinking that despite the loss of income at least JC will be able to rest up and won't have to be up and down getting shoes for customers and helping them try them on (remember in the video about Shuz the owner said "we don't just give you the shoes and say we'll be back soon, we fit them on you....." I can't imagine anything worse than working retail when you're very pregnant.
So true about working retail (and thankfully I don't!!). If her being fired had anything to do with the arrests last week, I bet somebody will be in seeing Mr. Burris again ~ thinking of some civil rights lawsuit?? :rolleyes: MOO

I too remember him saying he was looking for parts for another car at home he was fixing up. I'm just not seeing what is wrong with this car, at least not on the rear or left side. It sure does help to have a photo of at least part of it though to try to confirm his story about the salvage yard!! MOO

Yeah, I think at the time we were all "oh, the beemer needs fixing? uh-huh" :rolleyes:, but if there actually *is* another car then maybe he was fixing it so he could (gulp! gasp!) sell/return the BMW to the lease company. How heartbreaking for him to be driving a "regular" car. Or maybe JC was going to learn to drive becasue once she had the new baby it would be impossible to do those "routine" trips home on BART with three little kids? Not that she needs to any more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy