CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true about working retail (and thankfully I don't!!). If her being fired had anything to do with the arrests last week, I bet somebody will be in seeing Mr. Burris again ~ thinking of some civil rights lawsuit?? :rolleyes: MOO

OMG yes! Can you imagine? Mr Shuz would be in big trouble with Mr Burris if that were the case. Or did I read somewhere that CA is a state where you can fire people without a reason? But add a small missing child, baby on the way, non-white staff employed by a white owner.... uh-oh! :eek:

Columbo the reason LR claimed that he was at the junkyard was to get parts for the white car....he said he was working on it...not the BMW. It's way back in an earlier article or a video. It's in th media thread somewhere....but I'll have to check for it later to provide a link. But I am positive that is what he said....I hope you all will take my word for it for now. If no one can find this statement from LR....I'll see if I can find it later on tonight or tomorrow!

P.S. Pudd sometimes I don't know how I remember the facts with as many cases I do post media & post in the threads....yet I forget what I need at the store when I go! :floorlaugh:

Some how the dates & important facts I can recall here, but not in my everyday tasks! I can even tell you what day the A's had the "Meet & Greet" without even looking it up....:crazy: I know...by the way it was November 15, 2008! :biggrin: As well as any hearings that are coming up...which next week there are quite a few in several cases....Sandra Cantu's, KC, Haylee Donathon & a few others. Most of them are on the 10th! IIRC

:angel:

bolded by me.

AWC--you're incredible and I will absolutely take your word for it!
By the way, is the white car also a beemer? They sure have nice cars--that they can't really afford, I guess.

OMG yes! Can you imagine? Mr Shuz would be in big trouble with Mr Burris if that were the case. Or did I read somewhere that CA is a state where you can fire people without a reason? But add a small missing child, baby on the way, non-white staff employed by a white owner.... uh-oh! :eek:

That is true. CA has "at-will" employment. You can be fired if they want to let you go.

I would suppose this wouldn't be true if you had a contract of some sort with the employer, but I don't really know.

I don't think she has a case.

P.S. Pudd sometimes I don't know how I remember the facts with as many cases I do post media & post in the threads....yet I forget what I need at the store when I go! :floorlaugh:

:angel:

Now, Angel, you know that's because you only remember the important stuff! Who cares about the tomatoes* you forgot at the store? We all appreciate your incredible mind for details on this board. (And apologies to whoever in your family did want those tomatoes*!)

* "tomatoes" being whatever it was you forgot on any given day! :blowkiss:

Could it have something to do with her bringing the kids into work for the last 4 months?

Her boss made a comment about it being a shoe store, not a daycare. At the time, I thought he knew she'd been doing it, but I'm not even sure she was bringing the kids there on a regular basis. Only that LR and JC said they had been.

ETA: Guess we'll never know (why she was fired).

Ross said he went there to locate a part for an old vehicle he's working on and that he had Hasanni with him the entire time.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20437763/detail.html

Quoting yourself is in such bad form ... but I'm really quoting me quoting LR (which is probably worse!).

That car does not look like anything I'd call "an old vehicle" but maybe it's older than his. Might need an internal part and nothing for the body.

But I sure would be curious to know whether it runs and whether they took samples from that car as well.

Paulette, if you're there, I saw your post on the Astro forum, and I wonder if you cold explain it a bit more? Do you feel that Hasanni was "hidden" soon after they left the WalMart?

ETA: this is the post, for those who haven't read it (is this ok to post? if not let me know and I'll delete it)

The video with the 7:56 time stamp is the entering time. Sunset for Fremont on Aug. 6th was 8:10 pm. You can see when they entered that it was light out. Figuring no less than 30 minutes to do the entire shop, it had to have been dark when they left. So the last seen was some 30 to 45 minutes after the 7:56 entering time.

I don't suppose we'll ever get the time they left. I've looked closely, but it's not there.

I run a chart for 8:30pm and lo & behold Jupiter had just entered the 12th house of secrets. Ascendant at 23 degrees 4 minutes of Aquarius, and Jupiter at 23 degrees 3 minutes of Aquarius. That took my breath away. Maybe I'm just easily influenced.

We're all waiting with bated breath for a glimpse into the event. At least I know I am. Bless you for your diligence Angel.

That is true. CA has "at-will" employment. You can be fired if they want to let you go.

I would suppose this wouldn't be true if you had a contract of some sort with the employer, but I don't really know.

I don't think she has a case.

I have yet to see an employment contract in CA that does not have an at-will clause. However, you can still file (and win) a wrongful termination suit despite this.

For instance, if you were say, pregnant and got fired. Your boss has every right to wake up that morning and fire you because he's in the mood (and you can quit because you're in the mood). He cannot, however, fire you because you're pregnant. If you can persuade a jury that's exactly what he did (for instance, sending memos or making snide comments about your pregnancy), my understanding is he'd be in hot water.

Ross said he went there to locate a part for an old vehicle he's working on and that he had Hasanni with him the entire time.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20437763/detail.html
I'll give him a little break on this one ~ what may seem fairly new to us could be "old" to him. :crazy: At least now we know another car does exist even though it doesn't seem to fit the description!

I still am having trouble with the logic of this. CB harnesses Sherri (t-shirt lady)'s steam to gather this huge, public effort on a holiday weekend to search a large, popular lake in Fremont. We all agree this is a strange choice.

Now in the above posted story (thank you!), Sherri seems like she's basically saying this lends itself to the conclusion that Hasanni is alive. Was this Burris' intent?

I am encouraged to see they will search Oakland hills next, as it's a better possibility.

I have no idea about their employment laws, but I think he could use poor job performance as a legitimate reason if she said was babysitting the kids while on the clock. The timing though is what I think might be a problem since it was right after the arrests even though no charges were filed. MOO

So true about working retail (and thankfully I don't!!). If her being fired had anything to do with the arrests last week, I bet somebody will be in seeing Mr. Burris again ~ thinking of some civil rights lawsuit?? :rolleyes: MOO

Firing an employee at will is the prerogative of the employer.

How would firing her violate her civil rights? As far as I know, an employer doesn't have to give cause for firing an employee.

Besides, she claimed she brought the children to Shuz while she worked. That's cause for dismissal. She's been absent from work too.

Just because she's embroiled in a homicide investigation doesn't mean she's given carte blanche to come & go as she pleases.

I have no idea about their employment laws, but I think he could use poor job performance as a legitimate reason if she said was babysitting the kids while on the clock. The timing though is what I think might be a problem since it was right after the arrests even though no charges were filed. MOO

Maybe it will depend on what comes of the murder investigation. If she is proved to be involved in the murder or cover-up of the murder, it seems like a lawsuit for unlawful firing would not be pursued (?) I'm not a lawyer! What jury would be sympathetic to her if she was involved in Hasanni's death?

Firing an employee at will is the prerogative of the employer.

How would firing her violate her civil rights? As far as I know, an employer doesn't have to give cause for firing an employee.

Besides, she claimed she brought the children to Shuz while she worked. That's cause for dismissal. She's been absent from work too.

Just because she's embroiled in a homicide investigation doesn't mean she's given carte blanche to come & go as she pleases.
Oh I know. I'm just speculating what they might try. :)

Maybe it will depend on what comes of the murder investigation. If she is proved to be involved in the murder or cover-up of the murder, it seems like a lawsuit for unlawful firing would not be pursued (?) I'm not a lawyer! What jury would be sympathetic to her if she was involved in Hasanni's death?
I really don't think a lawsuit would go anywhere even if she's never charged with anything related to Hasanni's disappearance/death. From what I've read here tonight it seems the employer can do whatever he wants as long as it wasn't related to her pregnancy. I was just thinking of what LR/JC might try in order to get monetary damages! MOO

Man... I have to say, I hope they are guilty. Otherwise, they have lost both kids, been roughed up in the press, and thrown in the hoosegow. And now face unemployment with a baby on the way. Holy cow.

I mean, I am fairly sure at least one of them is guilty... but imagine being in this situation if you weren't. Not even Kafka could make this stuff up. :eek:

Man... I have to say, I hope they are guilty. Otherwise, they have lost both kids, been roughed up in the press, and thrown in the hoosegow. And now face unemployment with a baby on the way. Holy cow.

I mean, I am fairly sure at least one of them is guilty... but imagine being in this situation if you weren't. Not even Kafka could make this stuff up. :eek:
You're so right. I can't imagine what JC is going through if she really didn't have anything to do with whatever happened to Hasanni and doesn't know where he is. After all she might be guilty of nothing more than very poor judgment in picking men. :( MOO

Good night all! :seeya: Prayers that Hasanni is found!

Paulette, if you're there, I saw your post on the Astro forum, and I wonder if you cold explain it a bit more? Do you feel that Hasanni was "hidden" soon after they left the WalMart?

ETA: this is the post, for those who haven't read it (is this ok to post? if not let me know and I'll delete it)

In the last seen chart (post #93) in the astros forum, LR was assigned Jupiter in 2nd house. The house of "the near future". (which may or may not mean anything in relation to the 8:30 Aug. 6th chart)

Now, on the last know video of HC at approximately 8:30 (since it isn't time stamped) I picked a time that would give the family enough time to shop & pay & head for the door. JC holding HC's hand in the aisle heading for the door is the last known sighting.

I may just be whistling an empty tune on the 8:30 chart, but I took it to be a bit propetic of what was to come. Jupiter stays in the 12th house until 10:14pm.

I can not interpret charts like SS & Tuba. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but not enough to make statements about. If they don't participate and give a lead, I tend to flounder. Sorry I can't say more.

Thanks Paulette, it's such a confusing thing! Tuba and SS seem so busy that I'd hate to ask them, and Hasanni isn't their only case, but I really can't understand the charts, and even the interpretations. I kind of need the "John and Jane" version (or something with really basic vocabulary!). I'll wait and see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy