CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO that means HP was most likely inside the building on the 17th, not *necessarily* on the 28th floor (if already inside the building I'm sure it wouldn't be that much of a challenge to dump the dog out on a floor someone else got on or off the elevator at)...
As we know, she got picked up from there in 2020 sometime..

I'd be curious to see HP's body language in the cctv from behind the building. Does she look concerned, erratic, etc like JW said she looked at the game?
CBSN said she was walking the dog, but I wonder if that means walking with the dog, or taking the dog outside for a walk...
Yes, at the very least the video places her in the vicinity of the building.

It seems info is going to be leaked slowly. If they have video of her in the alley, there's a good chance they know how the dog entered the building.

That’s surprising, isn’t it? I wonder if it’s temporary, surely. MOO

Yes, in the video they show the document. It says Temporary emergency (ex parte) order.

Maybe nothing weird about it? ‘Course I know nothing about child custody matters. If the arrangement had been 50/50, could he have gotten therapy for his son without Heidi’s consent? MOO

Ex had my attention from start. Having her phone and not doing anything?? And now the custody timing???

But JS and the muffins, and the SEC investigation, are even more suspicious.

Why was she at that building, and how did she get there?

How far is the building, that she was walking the dog behind, from her home?

Last edited:
Yes, in the video they show the document. It says Temporary emergency (ex parte) order.

Maybe nothing weird about it? ‘Course I know nothing about child custody matters. If the arrangement had been 50/50, could he have gotten therapy for his son without Heidi’s consent? MOO
This raises mental health flags for me tbh. JMO

Yes, at the very least the video places her in the vicinity of the building.

It seems info is going to be leaked slowly. If they have video of her in the alley, there's a good chance they know how the dog entered the building.
Oh, I would bet the rent that they know how the dog entered the building just based on posts upthread regarding building security. So the question is, did the dog enter the building with HP or with someone else? And if HP and dog entered together, how did she get past security and up to the floor where the dog was found? And if someone else took the dog inside the building, why didn't that person look after the dog instead of releasing it? (So many questions!) ETA one more - she just came from a park, why didn't she walk the dog there?

Oh, I would bet the rent that they know how the dog entered the building just based on posts upthread regarding building security. So the question is, did the dog enter the building with HP or with someone else? And if HP and dog entered together, how did she get past security and up to the floor where the dog was found? And if someone else took the dog inside the building, why didn't that person look after the dog instead of releasing it? (So many questions!) ETA one more - she just came from a park, why didn't she walk the dog there?
My gut feeling from the start was that the dog was let go outside. But definitely curious to see what comes of this. Where are you, Heidi?

I would say follow the money and you will find this woman. Or follow the hidden money surrounding her boss and company and you will find her…glaring red flags all over this (moo)

However -

Did anyone notice in the video with the muffin man that the trash is gone that Heidi herself walked past in the video of her leaving (which l found odd) it looked like a piece of mail was in the driveway that she just leaves and newspaper- and she just drives off.

I am asking this because when he showed up with his muffins there is no trash - so she could she could have gone home at some point before he dropped them off and picked them up herself before she went missing….

Also did the ex husband or friend find the muffins when they checked the house and the trash? And take them in or pick up the trash…

It would establish a better time-line..
I noticed the trash, too. I would have picked it up. :D

That said, there was stormy and/or windy weather several days that week so I don't think it means much.

So, so, so many questions.

What caught my attention first is that she was seen in an "alley". Why was she in an alley? The answer that makes the most sense is that she wanted to let the dog pee before she went into the building.

I'm also surmising that she parked on the street - especially given what we know about the assigned parking spaces and the security necessary to park in that garage - then lets the dog walk a bit before she goes inside.

Her car is obviously not parked there now so how did she leave the building and who drove her car away from the area - all without the dog?

Unless she left her dog on purpose and drove away to escape what she was afraid of, the outcome is going to be a sad one.

So, so, so many questions.

What caught my attention first is that she was seen in an "alley". Why was she in an alley? The answer that makes the most sense is that she wanted to let the dog pee before she went into the building.

I'm also surmising that she parked on the street - especially given what we know about the assigned parking spaces and the security necessary to park in that garage - then lets the dog walk a bit before she goes inside.

Her car is obviously not parked there now so how did she leave the building and who drove her car away from the area - all without the dog?

Unless she left her dog on purpose and drove away to escape what she was afraid of, the outcome is going to be a sad one.
It is strange. As others have mentioned, and it may be listed on the building website, but many complexes like that have a dedicated dog run. I also know that when we moved from the ‘burbs to the big city, my dog refuuuuused to pee on concrete for the longest time. I had to go find grass. Now, if others use the alley for dog pee, I’m sure Seven had no trouble covering all the spots. An alley would also be a safer spot to leave a dog than the front of the building/sidewalk, where someone might notice her leaving it. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members