CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep changing the facts…didn’t they report that JS was at her house with the muffins sometime after she was missing?

Now, this article says, “On Thursday, investigators revealed that they had found new videoof Planck’s boss, Jason Sugarman, at her home just two days before her disappearance.” (Bolded by me)

It’s late, and my mind is fuzzy, I think. o_O

Information Continues To Mount In Heidi Planck Missing Person Case

Dedee- that link leads to the old torn down house.

My post read:

The streetview at the link shows the new and improved house though. It has a blue GottaGo rental in the front and a houseboat looking object parked in the driveway. A work truck is parked out front.

3129 Helms Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034 - 3 beds/1 bath

Hence, the streetview at the link ^^^ shows the new house while it is still under construction. Guessing it's 87% completed.
The fence along the sidewalk has, along with four smaller attached signs, a large black sign that reads:
Construction financed by Banc of California

I've also seen in a video an image of a silver vehicle that was parked at a slight angle in front of the garage at the back house by using the driveway on the side of HPs home. Maybe that means the back house is occupied.

jmohoo

Why do they keep changing the facts…didn’t they report that JS was at her house with the muffins sometime after she was missing?

Now, this article says, “On Thursday, investigators revealed that they had found new videoof Planck’s boss, Jason Sugarman, at her home just two days before her disappearance.” (Bolded by me)

It’s late, and my mind is fuzzy, I think. o_O

Information Continues To Mount In Heidi Planck Missing Person Case
Gah! Maybe they mean two days before she was reported missing? I’m not sure. If it was something like a stop by on Friday, maybe that explains the lack of trash/newspaper on the ground (it hadn’t been delivered yet). To me, an earlier stop by might point toward more trouble at work - perhaps she hadn’t been responding later in the week.

I also noticed that article lists the location as “Irvine” (in OC) and not Downey like usual for that news source. Maybe it’s a different team writing or just a random error. I have seen some reports that say JS lives in Newport Beach. They might be mixing him up with his brother though.

Usually in the buildings in downtown LA they have special dog run/turf areas for the residents of the building. They aren’t usually in the alley. I’m not sure about this building specifically.
Yes, a dog run is listed as an amenity there.
My post read:

The streetview at the link shows the new and improved house though. It has a blue GottaGo rental in the front and a houseboat looking object parked in the driveway. A work truck is parked out front.

3129 Helms Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034 - 3 beds/1 bath

Hence, the streetview at the link ^^^ shows the new house while it is still under construction. Guessing it's 87% completed.
The fence along the sidewalk has, along with four smaller attached signs, a large black sign that reads:
Construction financed by Banc of California

I've also seen in a video an image of a silver vehicle that was parked at a slight angle in front of the garage at the back house by using the driveway on the side of HPs home. Maybe that means the back house is occupied.

jmohoo
Oh, right! Now I see, that’s great find; I wondered about the back house a lot and if it was occupied, especially in relationship to the comings and goings in front.
I’m too burned out by the phone relays to catch subtle nuances, sorry about that. Thanks for clarifying and elucidating.

It is strange. As others have mentioned, and it may be listed on the building website, but many complexes like that have a dedicated dog run. I also know that when we moved from the ‘burbs to the big city, my dog refuuuuused to pee on concrete for the longest time. I had to go find grass. Now, if others use the alley for dog pee, I’m sure zero had no trouble covering all the spots. An alley would also be a safer spot to leave a dog than the front of the building/sidewalk, where someone might notice her leaving it. JMO

Screenshot 2021-11-06 2.34.14 AM.png

Luxury Rental Apartments DTLA - Hope + Flower

And was she arriving, walking toward or away from the entrance. MOO
Also, how was she to get back into the building after being seen in the ally behind, either she had all the fobs etc. necessary to go back to wherever she was inside, or someone was with her unseen or something happened to her when she was outside. And, where was her car?

Last edited:
Gah! Maybe they mean two days before she was reported missing? I’m not sure. If it was something like a stop by on Friday, maybe that explains the lack of trash/newspaper on the ground (it hadn’t been delivered yet). To me, an earlier stop by might point toward more trouble at work - perhaps she hadn’t been responding later in the week.

I also noticed that article lists the location as “Irvine” (in OC) and not Downey like usual for that news source. Maybe it’s a different team writing or just a random error. I have seen some reports that say JS lives in Newport Beach. They might be mixing him up with his brother though.

Information Continues to Develop in Heidi Planck Missing Persons Case

In this video news story, the reporter states she is in Newport Beach (Orange County) at the home of JS. As they are filming a woman comes up the sidewalk on camera, and tries to stop the filming and states that JS doesn't live there. At the end of the clip, the reporter states she is reporting from Irvine (also Orange County). Irvine and Newport Beach are very near one another:

data=K0y49ZLSMcyeY5W_KF8-nN4M9_OPjFHIgoIk2FP324mShpeoFmCPdFNWADT8tXNNkHnSPUux39smh21ovrbGVdvwG8Ul67sSVDTUvCdGkQ_1JIAuXOeq7LplbpDpFroWqTcbAlM_XDyeAS_b2XmehZkS7B32yNzvpS1s2VzVRE_j6ucWGzwaV59mx5NN_V3rDp0Efw,o81PCzJgfCLy3k8CZ-EYtseeDh2aEd_5x9QLOwINW6yP4r3Oq1UlRoXc1mumJG6aaMxTIzqrSqiPeKf5RzgBmP2gPQzR0bJsgaK8dlI3eaL1wulnF5iJLAUUdEY0ZH9J3ScBfnGJ219aH_oEV1gD9xjKbPWllzK9tdzXOHGb08Psgd23W3uS57szo0mjqle-Kl14ggzoh_yKbJFcoDbZDaBx9hHYzpom9shjKZvm4NKtbRJ36m7uRZuKgoNgNmu6XYENEoD57L3BglrsHl4448gt77B4Jqvbh4AWN-A7tdBUWCNmmLFLDeOvMiIGsdsavce685j4rB25cdFCeIU97y22jWr26xZCczaLlvgZHitVraJVlfPurpH1KZo3edvOVeQmsJB8GNPQhd_i7cC2

Also, how was she to get back into the building after being seen in the ally behind, either she had all the fobs etc. necessary to go back to wherever she was inside, or someone was with her unseen or something happened to her when she was outside. And, where was her car?

BBM^^^

Where has it been reported she was "in" the building before...or ever for that matter?

Yes, in the video they show the document. It says Temporary emergency (ex parte) order.

Maybe nothing weird about it? ‘Course I know nothing about child custody matters. If the arrangement had been 50/50, could he have gotten therapy for his son without Heidi’s consent? MOO

This is my speculation as well. The news video stated that the father wanted to get his son into therapy given he was very upset (understandably so!) about his mother’s disappearance. My guess is that their custody arrangement states that both parents have to consent to medical treatment and so this makes it easier for the boy’s dad to make decisions while HP is missing.

I am a dog lover and I’ve always been drawn to WS cases that involve a dog (too often sad ones).

If I were in a situation where I worried that I was in danger, I can see myself releasing my own pup. Especially if I was in a place where I felt confident someone would find him and care for him quickly.

I don’t know if that is what happened with HP and her dog, but it seems that the H+F building and surrounding area is exactly the kind of place where it would be likely a resident would care for and try to return a lost dog to their family. And in fact that is what happened.

Obviously it’s speculation, but if we find out where the dog was released exactly (I feel like MSM is not exactly clear yet about “outside” vs. “on 28” vs. “somewhere in H+F”) it might make some suggestions as to HP’s activity and mindset

I would say follow the money and you will find this woman. Or follow the hidden money surrounding her boss and company and you will find her…glaring red flags all over this (moo)

However -

Did anyone notice in the video with the muffin man that the trash is gone that Heidi herself walked past in the video of her leaving (which l found odd) it looked like a piece of mail was in the driveway that she just leaves and newspaper- and she just drives off.

I am asking this because when he showed up with his muffins there is no trash - so she could she could have gone home at some point before he dropped them off and picked them up herself before she went missing….

Also did the ex husband or friend find the muffins when they checked the house and the trash? And take them in or pick up the trash…

It would establish a better time-line..

I watched the video again; it looks like a single page of newspaper or flyer and it moved easily with the wind in the video so I imagine it would easily blow away on its own. IMO this is a non-issue.

Information Continues to Develop in Heidi Planck Missing Persons Case

In this video news story, the reporter states she is in Newport Beach (Orange County) at the home of JS. As they are filming a woman comes up the sidewalk on camera, and tries to stop the filming and states that JS doesn't live there. At the end of the clip, the reporter states she is reporting from Irvine (also Orange County). Irvine and Newport Beach are very near one another:

data=K0y49ZLSMcyeY5W_KF8-nN4M9_OPjFHIgoIk2FP324mShpeoFmCPdFNWADT8tXNNkHnSPUux39smh21ovrbGVdvwG8Ul67sSVDTUvCdGkQ_1JIAuXOeq7LplbpDpFroWqTcbAlM_XDyeAS_b2XmehZkS7B32yNzvpS1s2VzVRE_j6ucWGzwaV59mx5NN_V3rDp0Efw,o81PCzJgfCLy3k8CZ-EYtseeDh2aEd_5x9QLOwINW6yP4r3Oq1UlRoXc1mumJG6aaMxTIzqrSqiPeKf5RzgBmP2gPQzR0bJsgaK8dlI3eaL1wulnF5iJLAUUdEY0ZH9J3ScBfnGJ219aH_oEV1gD9xjKbPWllzK9tdzXOHGb08Psgd23W3uS57szo0mjqle-Kl14ggzoh_yKbJFcoDbZDaBx9hHYzpom9shjKZvm4NKtbRJ36m7uRZuKgoNgNmu6XYENEoD57L3BglrsHl4448gt77B4Jqvbh4AWN-A7tdBUWCNmmLFLDeOvMiIGsdsavce685j4rB25cdFCeIU97y22jWr26xZCczaLlvgZHitVraJVlfPurpH1KZo3edvOVeQmsJB8GNPQhd_i7cC2
Interesting. Ya, I don’t think he lives in Orange County (I’m local). If so, it would be quite a trek to drop muffins off at someone’s door if that was his only item of business in LA for the day.

Seriously what would be the urgency in doing that so soon? Have they solved the case and told him she's not coming back? Did she leave voluntarily to avoid jail time? Looking side eye at JW. MOO

In the video he says he needs the order to put his son into therapy because he is so distraught at his mothers disappearance. I'm not sure I guess maybe you need both parents approval for medical treatment when you have shared custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*