CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Poshmark thing says to me that she was trying to drum up some cash (rather than getting over her thing for wigs) -- as in 'desperate.' Her employment picture was all kinds of shaky. And JW was constantly in court with her. So, she was going to meet with Dr. Strangelove to get the help she needed, but when she got there she found Dr. No.
FWIW, I have a Poshmark because I have designer clothing I wear once or twice and it's too pricey to donate. I don't need cash, nor am I 'desperate'. It also has a major community aspect, people get really into it. I wouldn't read too much into the existence of the Poshmark.

Actually, that makes sense to me. IF she had planned to disappear, the dog would be a liability, and if someone wanted to ensure that the dog was safe, that person wouldn't just leave it outside to possibly be hit by a car. And IF she planned to voluntarily disappear and not be found, she's done a great job of that so far. Now what has become of the Range Rover?
I think if she had planned to disappear she would've confided in a close friend, sworn them to secrecy, and made better arrangements for her dog. Her house was pristine so that tells me she's an organized person with the ability to plan ahead. MOO

So the house was thoroughly searched on 10/29. The Ring camera has been on before, throughout and after, maybe probably still on.
Is it not reasonable to think that the person/s with the key to the house kept looking at recordings after Heidi left?
Who leaked the muffin man video? It sure wasn’t the RHD.

Anyone with her phone could access Ring videos. Her phone would get a pop-up with the doorbell ring and probably the motion, depending on how she set the motion parameters. JMO.

ETA - you don’t need house keys to view Ring videos; it’s not how Ring works. Ring is app-based. Also, Ring videos are easy to share via text message or email - so the leak doesn’t necessarily come from the person with possession of her phone.

Last edited:
FWIW, I have a Poshmark because I have designer clothing I wear once or twice and it's too pricey to donate. I don't need cash, nor am I 'desperate'. It also has a major community aspect, people get really into it. I wouldn't read too much into the existence of the Poshmark.

I agree. She had around 200 followers, which is nothing for Poshmark - new users probably get that number of followers just by signing up and not listing a single item. If she was trying to make any $, she’d be sharing and commenting. Her closet looks like someone doing light cleaning or maybe selling as a favor for someone not good with selling apps. JMO.

I found that really, really odd. Why would so many people around the H+F area know her so well? Unless she spent a whole lot of time there. Her ex and her friends claim they have no idea about Heidi's association with that building, but it would appear she was there often enough to be recognized and known by others in the area. imo
Melrose, at least to me, is not near H+F. It’s more West Hollywood/Beverly Hills. H+F is definitely DTLA. That’s why the comment is a little random, IMO. It seems like some close to her are focusing their search there? That behavior, talking to strangers in an upscale district, could be odd. Or it could be normal. We really don’t have a sense of her personality, hobbies, or anything like that.

I agree. She had around 200 followers, which is nothing for Poshmark - new users probably get that number of followers just by signing up and not listing a single item. If she was trying to make any $, she’d be sharing and commenting. Her closet looks like someone doing light cleaning or maybe selling as a favor for someone not good with selling apps. JMO.

All her Poshmark says to me is, Wow, she is a lovely lady with what seems, from pics, to be beautiful, healthy, natural hair, and she has/had some 16000$ in wigs. Wow! Not bad for a, whatever her job is.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention the other day and it is interesting that when she filed and registered the Arcadian Capital LLC in 2019 at 3129 Helms that later spawned the Arcadian Capital Management LLC , she listed her home address as 3120 Helms. She doesn’t seem like a typo kind of girl to me.

I forgot to mention the other day and it is interesting that when she filed and registered the Arcadian Capital LLC in 2019 at 3129 Helms that later spawned the Arcadian Capital Management LLC , she listed her home address as 3120 Helms. She doesn’t seem like a typo kind of girl to me.
Actually, I have seen several docs in her name that contain typos (like Los Angeles spelled wrong) or addresses in all lower case.

I live just above Melrose. One side is full of high end designer stores (Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, etc.) and is now known for Cookies, a marijuana dispensary that many feel is causing ongoing issues with crime in the area. I know it's a very popular dispensary.

The other end of Melrose has become even more problematic with high end sneaker shops that is bringing in a rough crowd. There are far more crimes of opportunity in our area now. Shootings and robberies are not infrequent. No one I know hangs out on Melrose. I do not consider it safe, at least at night. I know tourists love to visit it. There are some great photo op spots like the wall outside of the Paul Frank Store.

I personally find it a bit odd that HP spent so much time on it.

"Armed robberies up 75% in trendy Melrose District; business owners call for action" Armed robberies up 75% in trendy Melrose District; business owners call for action

"Shoe Palace worker fatally shot amid dispute over raffle at store on Melrose Avenue | KTLA" Shoe Palace worker fatally shot amid dispute over raffle at store on Melrose Avenue

"Video captures brazen daytime robbery of shoe store in Fairfax District" Video shows brazen daytime robbery of shoe store in Fairfax District

"Berner Talks Complaints About Cookies Melrose - LA Weekly" Berner Talks Complaints About Cookies Melrose - LA Weekly

MOO.

Melrose is a long popular street/neighborhood known for cool shops, boutiques, galleries, cafes and music/bars. I wouldn’t read much into her hanging out and being familiar there.

ETA: Melrose is actually a really long street than spans multiple neighborhoods and goes for miles. When people refer to "Melrose" they are generally talking about the area between LA Brea Blvd and Robertson Blvd. That's about a 2 mile stretch.

Last edited:

She's actually made several typos and errors in the filings we have seen from her in the past.

I live just above Melrose. One side is full of high end designer stores (Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, etc.) and is now known for Cookies, a marijuana dispensary that many feel is causing ongoing issues with crime in the area.

The other end of Melrose has become even more problematic with high end sneaker shops that is bringing in a rough crowd. The crime rate is staggering. Shootings and robberies are not infrequent. No one I know hangs out on Melrose. I do not consider it safe. I personally find it a bit odd that HP spent so much time on it.
"Armed robberies up 75% in trendy Melrose District; business owners call for action" Armed robberies up 75% in trendy Melrose District; business owners call for action

"Shoe Palace worker fatally shot amid dispute over raffle at store on Melrose Avenue | KTLA" Shoe Palace worker fatally shot amid dispute over raffle at store on Melrose Avenue

"Video captures brazen daytime robbery of shoe store in Fairfax District" Video shows brazen daytime robbery of shoe store in Fairfax District

MOO.
Thanks for this. I do find the combo of spaces/places/behaviors/work in this case troubling. This adds to it for sure. It just seems like a lot of indications toward risky situations.

I live just above Melrose. One side is full of high end designer stores (Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, etc.) and is now known for Cookies, a marijuana dispensary that many feel is causing ongoing issues with crime in the area. I know it's a very popular dispensary.

Geez. Wow. Thanks for the insight. It’s been awhile since I lived in LA. We used to go there frequently. Now mostly Santa Monica or kid friendly places.

The other end of Melrose has become even more problematic with high end sneaker shops that is bringing in a rough crowd. There are far more crimes of opportunity in our area now. Shootings and robberies are not infrequent. No one I know hangs out on Melrose. I do not consider it safe. I personally find it a bit odd that HP spent so much time on it.

"Berner Talks Complaints About Cookies Melrose - LA Weekly" Berner Talks Complaints About Cookies Melrose - LA Weekly

MOO.

I haven’t read the business registration documents that have been referenced here. In what capacity is she/her address listed? If she’s serving as registered agent/business address for folks doing business in CA, that’s a legit service that would have her info all over documents. It’s also needed even more with organizations going fully remote and closing physical offices. I have to go through the process for each state where I’ve got someone on payroll, and it’s helpful to outsource to service providers who can act as registered agent and business address. Many of these providers offer digital mail, where they will scan and send you copies of everything you physically get in the mail. If she performs services like this, I can see why her computer would be a security concern for anyone using her services.

I haven’t read the business registration documents that have been referenced here. In what capacity is she/her address listed? If she’s serving as registered agent/business address for folks doing business in CA, that’s a legit service that would have her info all over documents. It’s also needed even more with organizations going fully remote and closing physical offices. I have to go through the process for each state where I’ve got someone on payroll, and it’s helpful to outsource to service providers who can act as registered agent and business address. Many of these providers offer digital mail, where they will scan and send you copies of everything you physically get in the mail. If she performs services like this, I can see why her computer would be a security concern for anyone using her services.
It’s all over the place. Sometimes it’s for the actual business address. Sometimes it’s as a manager. Sometimes it’s for process of service. Other times they’ve added a corp as registered agent (which is what I would expect, honestly. I think the use of her home address is so strange!).

If this posts the actual doc, this is a good example (and contains typos as referenced in above posts).

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=200702310142-31193785

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member