Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

It’s a this AND that thing.
There very well could be a contract for some kind of waste processing with the City of Los Angeles and County for kitchen waste, packaging. Waste is a complicated and profitable business.
And the public can dispose waste there, too.

I get it. I’m in the construction industry and get tasked with coordinating waste removal and the like. My point was why would someone add additional risk (and hassle) to take something to the landfill themselves when it’d be a lot easier to find a random dumpster (or a dumpster at the apartment complex if there was one accessible to the person doing the disposal).

New to this case and have not read all the posts. What is standing out to me is that the ex-husband and her friends are the ones that seem really concerned. Where is her bio. family? Where is the boyfriend? Don't get me wrong, I think it is great that her ex-husband is out there keeping her case alive, just think it's odd he's doing it alone (with some help of friends).
Her family is in NY. I get the impression they were not very close, but she was to visit them at Thanksgiving. LE was keeping the mom posted, but told her to not talk to anyone. I think the ex and friends were local, that's why they are speaking...

In Nancy Grace interview, JW says she did take Seven to the game with her.

I am sure we must have discussed this early on, but where did we get the information that Seven was found at 7:00 on the evening of Heidi's disappearance? Did the couple who allegedly found him tell LE the time, and did LE pass that along to MSM, or did JW say that was the time they told him they found Seven, or did "approximately three hours after she was last seen" just become 7:00?

I am sure we must have discussed this early on, but where did we get the information that Seven was found at 7:00 on the evening of Heidi's disappearance? Did the couple who allegedly found him tell LE the time, and did LE pass that along to MSM, or did JW say that was the time they told him they found Seven, or did "approximately three hours after she was last seen" just become 7:00?
MSM reported the surveillance video outside H+F was taken approximately 30 minutes before he was found.

MSM reported the surveillance video outside H+F was taken approximately 30 minutes before he was found.

Yeah, I get that part, that they can tell the video was 630ish, but where did they get the 7:00 to determine it was 30 minutes before, if that makes sense.

I think I missed something bc the talk of garbage disposal is confusing the crap out of me. Why do we think that anyone personally went their and disposed of anything vs the sanitation company picking up the trash at H & F and taking it to the landfill? It doesn’t matter if the H&F address doesn’t show as part of the jurisdiction for that specific landfill, it’s a matter of the landfill that the sanitation company uses. JME
According to the caustaic landfill website, the landfill is part of A Waste Connections Inc.
Address search to verify pick up schedule—H&F address does not come up.
Pickup Schedule - Waste Connections

I don’t think H&F trash goes to Caustaic

I'd really like to have some confirmation about that 7 pm? text by Heidi congratulating her son. If the dog was found around that time, what on earth happened around that time? Did Heidi actually send it?
Wish we could get clarification on that. The timing seems way too tight.

According to the caustaic landfill website, the landfill is part of A Waste Connections Inc.
Address search to verify pick up schedule—H&F address does not come up.
Pickup Schedule - Waste Connections

I don’t think H&F trash goes to Caustaic

LA sanitation picks up the garbage and brings it to a transfer station. Then it goes to a landfill. Jmo

or if not LA sanitation, then a private sanitation company since its a multi residence building. But same thing. It goes to a transfer station then to a landfill. Jmo

Last edited:
I get it. I’m in the construction industry and get tasked with coordinating waste removal and the like. My point was why would someone add additional risk (and hassle) to take something to the landfill themselves when it’d be a lot easier to find a random dumpster (or a dumpster at the apartment complex if there was one accessible to the person doing the disposal).
As if anything makes sense with this tragic event? Why would someone leave Seven wandering in the hallway?
My post was a response to several inquiries about public access to Chiquita Canyon Landfill. I saw that several responses indicated that no, the public would not be allowed in there.
So I researched it out of curiosity and found that in fact, the public is allowed to dump there.
We’ll just have to wait to find out just who the vile, despicable and psychopathic crew is that was behind it all.
Here’s a map, BTW:
Map: Search for Heidi Planck moves out of Los Angeles

Yeah, I get that part, that they can tell the video was 630ish, but where did they get the 7:00 to determine it was 30 minutes before, if that makes sense.
I remember the 7:00 finding time reference was from an early rambling JW statement where he declared that the keepers found Seven 3 hours after she left the game. MOO

Last edited:

I don’t know who the info re the time originated from, but here’s an article stating the time as 7:00pm:

“Planck's dog was found around 7 p.m. wandering alone on the 28th floor of the high-rise apartment building.”

New Video Shows Missing Woman Walking Dog in Downtown LA Hours After Friends Last Saw Her

I don’t know who the info re the time originated from, but here’s an article stating the time as 7:00pm:

“Planck's dog was found around 7 p.m. wandering alone on the 28th floor of the high-rise apartment building.”

New Video Shows Missing Woman Walking Dog in Downtown LA Hours After Friends Last Saw Her

I always assumed that something happened to Heidi BEFORE the dog was found wandering around the hall. But that might not be true.

What if Heidi was incapacitated, or held by someone, who shooed Seven out into the hall fairly immediately in order that the dog would not interfere with whatever was going on or about to happen in the apartment? (eg. barking or protecting Heidi)

It's possible poor Heidi was still alive when that the couple found the dog and took him in.

It's so awful to think about a scenario. :(

Can you please post that info? I looked all over as well and found a lot but not what you’re saying, please show what you found I must not be able to!
Are you asking about the waste pick up issues? I had to really search around through LA municipal
Waste management sites, too.
There’s actually a larger landfill- Sunshine- closer to
Downtown that receives the majority of the City of LA’s waste- as opposed to Chiquita which gets county waste. Very complicated system.

Are you asking about the waste pick up issues? I had to really search around through LA municipal
Waste management sites, too.
There’s actually a larger landfill- Sunshine- closer to
Downtown that receives the majority of the City of LA’s waste- as opposed to Chiquita which gets county waste. Very complicated system.

it doesn’t matter how close the landfill is to where the pickup site is though. The garbage truck that picks up your garbage every week doesn’t go to the landfill. It goes to a transfer station, and then gets loaded up with a lot of waste and goes to the landfill.

Los Angeles contracts out their waste pickup. For commercial and multi residence, each zone has its own contract with a service provider. The zone where hope and flower is located is serviced by NASA services. A single family residence within this same zone will probably have a different service provider than a multi family apartment building.

Service Map - this is for commercial and multi family

IME - NASA will use the landfill that best suits their needs - probably based on whether or not they require a transfer station or if have their own. And most certainly cost. Not necessarily the closest landfill. JME

ETA- this is a chart of how much waste each facility received from the city of Los Angeles. The landfill they are searching gets the second most waste from the city, not far behind the sunshine one.

SWIMS Report

Last edited:
Key fobs; did she have access to a key fob assigned to a unit in the building? A cool thing about places like mine we have key fobs we need to use for parking garage, elevator, and front door. A physical key is used for stairwells that are locked. I know my building is able to pull a report specific to the key fob as well as dated records showing when a key fob was used for entry. It won’t show exit but it does show entry each time it is used to get in a door or even get the elevator moving if programmed that way. Like mine doesn’t restrict which floor I go to but I need to scan it if I want the elevator to move.

They could get a data pull and look for repeated entry exits during a certain time frame and the building would (should) know if anyone was scheduled to do moving to rule it out. But that may not matter if she was sent down the shute. Then we would rely on if her car had been moved at all... there has to be footage on elevators if those were used; I doubt anyone was really trying to do an indoor 5K up and down the stairs. So they could pull every key fob swipe for certain dates; I really doubt the building attys would be like “oh nope overly broad and unduly burdensome” my building was able to pull the info for me in less than 30 minutes.
That was a point I was trying to make upthread- you shouldn't need a warrant to allow LE to do a preliminary search of common areas of the building and to let them know if she had authorized access to the building for example. The parking garage, hallways, anybody who walks up and voluntarily lets you inside their apartments or wants to voluntarily talk to you. Of course you need a warrant to enter any private residences or areas presumed to be private but that preliminary search might have saved LE days or weeks by quickly identifying where to search and who to investigate. Range Rover not in the garage? OK lets quickly look at surrounding garages... There might even be evidence that is now lost as a result of the delay. The civil suit I expect on behalf of her son is for extending the mental anguish of not knowing what happened to your mother, fearing for your own safety from that uncertainty, possibly wrongful death if the building management did anything to contribute to her death (like a dangerous garbage chute, letting your buddy sell drugs inside who then kills someone, helping to conceal evidence, or if she was plausibly alive for days). People file for a whole lot less and we have only just started to see what the whole story looks like- the Ex- seems to be very savvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV