Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think this Kim was Andrea at first. However, her apperance in the movie looks much more like Andrea than the photo. Her nose is actually much more turned up then the photo looks. When she made the statement about being adopted it just made me really give her a good long look.

mjak

I didn't think this Kim was Andrea at first. However, her apperance in the movie looks much more like Andrea than the photo. Her nose is actually much more turned up then the photo looks. When she made the statement about being adopted it just made me really give her a good long look.

mjak

I sent everything to MM via email last night. Don't know if he will reply or not. He has a really hard time with this.

He did say that there were 2 girls that looked similar; Andrea & another girl. I wonder if this is her. Since she speaks in the video; MM will be able to know if Kim is Andrea or not.

I noticed she's wearing a black sweater that has red on it. Andrea's favorite colors. As for the lips; they look similar to me; especially on the left. I'm still looking. There is a 7 year time difference between the pics; documentary & Andrea being hit.

LONDON SUNDAY TIMES February 2, 1986

If Tiny talks about her forthcoming child as if it were a doll or a pet, her views on things like birth-control and abortion echo those of America's leading politicians, up to and including President Reagan. Tiny is currently having a falling out with her friend Kim, now 18, who was also in Streetwise but who has left Seattle, moved to New York, found a job and wants to be an actress. "Kim makes me real mad," says Tiny. "I hear she's pregnant by a black guy and she's going to get an abortion. That's murder, you know. She could have used a condom. Me, I knew it was going to happen sometime, I just didn't know when. I wanted it so I didn't take precautions."

Okay, Wiki says:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetwise_(1984_film)
I still can't find anything about adult Kim.

Not sure what's up with your link but this is the right wiki link

Streetwise (1984 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I can't believe Tiny has 9 children!

According to the official ME decription of Andrea, she had a large bust. I dont think the girl in the movie did. Even if she gained weight from the time streetwise was filmed a nd her death, i think it would have shown more so than the girl in the film. I did notice the sweater though.

According to the official ME decription of Andrea, she had a large bust. I dont think the girl in the movie did. Even if she gained weight from the time streetwise was filmed a nd her death, i think it would have shown more so than the girl in the film. I did notice the sweater though.

I wondered about that too but Kim in the movie was only 16. I wasn't very large busted at 16 either but age and weight and a couple pregnancies have changed that.

So we know that Kim was pregnant in 1986 but thinking about abortion. Do we know if Andrea was ever pregnant?

Sorry I'm chatty today. I usually lurk but am starting to want to get more involved with some of these cases that I follow.

Also Carl - I'm wondering what you used as reference for making Andrea's reconstruction? You do great work! Thanks :)

Also Carl - I'm wondering what you used as reference for making Andrea's reconstruction? You do great work! Thanks :)

I have Andrea's postmortem photo, but the person who showed it to me was asked by the Orange County Coroner's office not to put the photo in the public domain. So I am keeping it offline.

Poor Andrea... There are two UID here that capture my mind, Andrea and Buckskin Girl. I pray every day that they shall get their name back. Andrea in particular seems so close, even if she is not Mountain Man's Andrea she really should be possible to identify.

I have a thought. Could Andrea be her birth name and not her adoptive name?

I have a thought. Could Andrea be her birth name and not her adoptive name?

Very possible, it could also be a name she chose herself with no connection to either one. Until we know she is Andrea for me at least.

I want to extend my Jason Doe theory to this case.
Could she have been a part of a exclusive religious community (i.e. Mormon) that shunned her due to her behavior?

Could she have been a part of a exclusive religious community (i.e. Mormon) that shunned her due to her behavior?

MOO is that no, due to the expensive dental work. MOO is tha a child in that setting would have minimall work done.

Mormons are quite wealthy.

I'm not speaking of a mainstream family that lives out in the community and attends a mormon church. I'm spaeaking of a fundamentalist cult or sect where they all live in a group or compound. Like Warren Jeffers group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves