Found Deceased CA - Ian Powers, 32, Levi's Stadium, 49ers game, Santa Clara, 12 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Hey baby" does not sound like an argument. Anyway, I cannot see her leaving him there, missing after having drinks. And wouldn't she know how many drinks he had? Also, is it common knowledge that if you leave you cannot re enter?

Someone asked if he is a smoker. Do we know if he found the car? If so why isn't he near it?
I am not a man but dont men pee anywhere when drinking? Why would he have to pee in or near the water? not that we know he did that, but it was mentioned. Something is missing.

and easy for me to say , but I would have called for help immediately. I dont care if he was drunk or had a warrant (not saying he has one) or whatever. There is SOME REASON she waited til the next day. We just dont know the reason.

I would not leave my loved one there, especially impaired and with the keys to the car. not blaming the gf but I am very puzzled for her reasons for waiting til the next day to report him missing. I am old and I am a worrier

RBBM

I understand your viewpoint completely. I would have been driving around that parking lot like a crazy person, looking everywhere for DH if he'd disappeared.

I've got this nagging feeling he fell into the water and didn't make it out. Hope I'm completely wrong about this.

Man still missing after disappearing from 49ers game Monday night
Calling it a “baffling investigation,” [Captain Wahid] Kazem said that police did a grid search of the area surrounding the stadium, but smoke and conditions from the recent fires burning through California made visibility difficult.

He added that there is a marsh near the stadium and that it’s possible Ian Powers may have headed in that direction.

“We cannot yet rule out any possibilities including foul play, walk-away, or some sort of accident or medical emergency,” Kazem said. “None of the information or evidence has pointed us in a specific direction.”

If it were a medical situation he would have been found on the ground and someone would have helped. I do not think he just walked away bc there are better ways to do that.. I am just so stumped I do not know what to think, except something is missing.

Do we know how much he drank at the game? Was he drinking before the game? Not blaming him, but I think they only sell drinks by the two at a time (?). Did he have the keys to the car? I am so confused.

I think it looks like the outline of a car with with a silhouette of either the seat or a person and then there is a bright stadium or parking light and the orange is just the hazy smokey air catching the light?

My first thought was the orange was light reflecting off of water but that would be a weird angle to catch if he is standing pointing his phone upward towards his face.

I completely agree that it looks like a cars silhouette.

If it were a medical situation he would have been found on the ground and someone would have helped. I do not think he just walked away bc there are better ways to do that.. I am just so stumped I do not know what to think, except something is missing.

Do we know how much he drank at the game? Was he drinking before the game? Not blaming him, but I think they only sell drinks by the two at a time (?). Did he have the keys to the car? I am so confused.

Per the video of him leaving, i think he was drunk enough to just stumble a little, be bolder, and be emotional

or

He is good at hiding how drunk he was and was DRUNK

We know he was drinking, but how much and how much did it effect him. (drinking alot can have little effect on people who do it alot)

How drunk can you actually get at a football game? Do you have to get up and go pick up the beer or there are people selling beer from seat to seat just like they sell chips?
And why would she take a screenshot of the facetime call? That seems super random and weird.

Oh. My.Gosh. There are.

And wow: from your article: “This is the second time that a woman’s body has been discovered in a stairway at the hospital. In late 2013, 58-year-old Lynne Spalding, a patient at SFGH, was found dead in a stairwell weeks after she was reported missing.”

Wth? Two times?!

There's also the Chicago girl who was found in a hotel freezer. She apparently wandered in drunk and got locked in. Chicago freezer death an accident, coroner rules - CNN

How drunk can you actually get at a football game? Do you have to get up and go pick up the beer or there are people selling beer from seat to seat just like they sell chips?
And why would she take a screenshot of the facetime call? That seems super random and weird.
Theres a beer culture at football games. You can get 2 beers per trip to concessions and yes they go around selling beers as vendors down the aisles.

The only issue is they are like $13 each. so you are dropping mad $$$

Saw this on the national news tonight. Totally odd. I'm a guy that can drink quite a bit without showing how I am feeling. I wonder if he was pretty intoxicated and wandered off in a bit of a stupor. From there, anything could happen. Have they checked if he caught an uber? Checked with taxi company? It amazes me that someone could be at an event with family and then disappear completely in the next moment.

Another theory,

He left to his car to do somehting like smoke (maybe not cig), realized he lost his keys, wandered around looking for them, drunk.... lost track of where he was.... got yelled at by wife then decided to stay away for the night.

It would be extremely easy to get lost in a stadium parking lot if you were inebriated. For some, even if you weren't!

Another theory,

He left to his car to do somehting like smoke (maybe not cig), realized he lost his keys, wandered around looking for them, drunk.... lost track of where he was.... got yelled at by wife then decided to stay away for the night.

Very possible. We would need to know a little more about his lifestyle to know if this is a possibility. If I were an investigator, I would be asking the girlfriend (or is it wife?) a lot of things. Hope he is found.

As a guy, if I messed up and got too intoxicated, I would at least call the next day and try to apologize. The fact that he has not been heard from and is now on national news is not a good sign.

Were they fighting during the game and that's why she just left without calling the police?
Is she the mother of the children or are they just his?
I could see a scenario that girlfriend is mad about how much he had to drink, they start fighting, she leaves because she's so angry and to teach him a lesson. She might have also been embarrassed to expose all of this which might explain why it took her so long to report him missing. I'm just trying to come up with a theory to explain her behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back