CA CA - Ilene Misheloff, 13, Dublin, 30 Jan 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I am back... life has been happening. I am very close to getting Ilene’s Wikipedia page up, it has been a long learning process. I found some of my research was wanting, and I want as much to be accurate and as perfect as possible for our girl. . Finally getting some help from folks online. Believe it or not the hardest part is posting photographs. I will update you as soon as it is up and running

So I am back... life has been happening. I am very close to getting Ilene’s Wikipedia page up, it has been a long learning process. I found some of my research was wanting, and I want as much to be accurate and as perfect as possible for our girl. . Finally getting some help from folks online. Believe it or not the hardest part is posting photographs. I will update you as soon as it is up and running
Well, it is so nice to see you back. :) I look forward to seeing her Wiki page. No pressure. :p

Great job!!! I’m so happy to see you back

Remarks:
At the time of her disappearance, Misheloff was wearing braces on her teeth. She had pierced ears, freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, and a small lump on the inside of her left ankle. She was last seen wearing a charcoal gray pullover "Esprit" polo sweater, a pink and charcoal gray skirt with horizontal stripes, and black low-top "Keds" sneakers.

Details:
Ilene Beth Misheloff was last seen on January 30, 1989. She was walking home from school in Dublin, California, at approximately 3pm when she disappeared. Witnesses recall seeing her walking alone on Amador Valley Boulevard near Village Parkway that afternoon, but she was not seen again after that time. Ilene's key fob was later found near the entrance to John Mape Park which was along the route she typically took to her home.

ILENE BETH MISHELOFF | Federal Bureau of Investigation

@@screenshot.gif

I wish there were clues as to a connection between Ilene's case and those of Michaela Garecht and Amber Schwartz Garcia. It's my speculation that they were all taken by the same person or persons.

I wish there were clues as to a connection between Ilene's case and those of Michaela Garecht and Amber Schwartz Garcia. It's my speculation that they were all taken by the same person or persons.
I’m pretty confident in the idea that the younger girls were sold into some sort of adoption ring or something and that they are alive. I feel that Ilene was taken by someone and kept alive.

I don’t like to think that Ilene, Michaela, Amber, or Amanda we’re murdered. After a decade, Jaycee Dugard’s case was believed to be an abduction and murder but then she was found years later. I hope that’s the outcome of these cases

U
I don’t like to think that Ilene, Michaela, Amber, or Amanda we’re murdered. After a decade, Jaycee Dugard’s case was believed to be an abduction and murder but then she was found years later. I hope that’s the outcome of these cases[/QUOTE
Yes, Jaycee Dugard's case gave me hope about the other cases, too.

Last edited:
Here is an interview with the brother of this child victim:

“The police have spoken to my parents Mike and Maddi about the case but we want them to comment on the investigation. There are similarities and we have never given-up hope of finding Ilene who went missing over 20 years ago now,” Brian Miselhoff, 34, said.

Police are also looking into the abduction of Michaela Garecht in 1988 who disappeared from Hayward, California, when she was 9.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Missing Girl's Brother Says Cops Looking To Link Jaycee Dugard Kidnapper To New Case | Radar Online

Posted on: January 17, 2020
Public Invited to Attend the Annual Candlelight Walk for Ilene Misheloff
On Thursday, January 30, at 7:00 p.m., please join the family and friends of Ilene Misheloff in the annual Candlelight Walk and Prayer Service in memory of the thirteen-year-old Dublin teen who was kidnapped while walking home from school on January 30, 1989.

Each year, on the anniversary of her abduction, Ilene’s family, friends, and members of the community meet to follow the path Ilene was taking that day to ensure that she will always be remembered. The investigation into Ilene’s disappearance continues in the hopes that she will one day return safely to her parents.

The walk will begin at Wells Middle School (6800 Penn Drive, Dublin) and proceed to Saint Raymond Church (11555 Shannon Avenue, Dublin), where a prayer service will be held for Ilene .

Anyone with information regarding Ilene Misheloff’s disappearance should contact Dublin Police Sergeant Alan Corpuz at (925) 833-6682. All tips will remain anonymous.

Posted on: January 17, 2020
Public Invited to Attend the Annual Candlelight Walk for Ilene Misheloff
On Thursday, January 30, at 7:00 p.m., please join the family and friends of Ilene Misheloff in the annual Candlelight Walk and Prayer Service in memory of the thirteen-year-old Dublin teen who was kidnapped while walking home from school on January 30, 1989.

Each year, on the anniversary of her abduction, Ilene’s family, friends, and members of the community meet to follow the path Ilene was taking that day to ensure that she will always be remembered. The investigation into Ilene’s disappearance continues in the hopes that she will one day return safely to her parents.

The walk will begin at Wells Middle School (6800 Penn Drive, Dublin) and proceed to Saint Raymond Church (11555 Shannon Avenue, Dublin), where a prayer service will be held for Ilene .

Anyone with information regarding Ilene Misheloff’s disappearance should contact Dublin Police Sergeant Alan Corpuz at (925) 833-6682. All tips will remain anonymous.
Are you attending the walk and prayer service, Jewels? Nice to see you, btw. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back