Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is also interesting:

Rivera’s mother, Lisa Burton, is accused of helping her son cover up the girl’s killing. Both Rivera and Burton were ordered to stand trial in Sacramento Superior Court in Jadianna’s death at the end of their two-day preliminary hearing Monday, but not before Burton leveled a demand of her son that opened new questions in the murder case.

“I want to know what you know about Chloe,” said Burton, her voice rising, her eyes welling and fixed on Rivera, 25. “I want to know,” Burton, 46, said as the pair’s preliminary hearing came to a close before being admonished by Sacramento Superior Court Judge Steve White.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article125520384.html#storylink=cpy

im guessing chloe is a relative who was molested and didn't say who hurt her..... and this girls mother really galls me.... she refused tot ell cps who her bf was and that is cps fault... hmmmmm

Hmmmmm.....What on earth? She really should have sued herself IMO

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What happened to mother and son arrested in slaying of 6-year-old girl?

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article167445277.html

Rivera’s next court date, for a trial readiness conference, is Nov. 17, with a trial set for Sept. 11, 2018, according to Sacramento Superior Court records available online.

Burton pleaded no contest in April to being an accessory to a felony and vehicle theft, and was sentenced to three years in state prison. But because of the time she had spent in custody awaiting trial – 619 days – plus 619 days of good behavior/work time credits, she was released April 21 with time served, according to court records.

‘Blatant failures’ led to beating death of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen, lawsuit says

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article185343488.html

Widespread failures by Sacramento County child welfare workers, housing managers and health providers to flag the killer in their midst led to the sexual assault and murder of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen at her south Sacramento Mercy Housing apartment, according to new allegations filed in a wrongful death suit in the child’s death.

The new filing focuses in part on child welfare workers who spotted Juan Rivera in Tanecia Clark’s Martin Luther King Village apartment two weeks before Jadianna was killed but failed to investigate despite knowing Clark’s developmental disability and history of leaving her daughter alone or in the company of men with criminal histories.

Rivera returned Friday to a Sacramento courtroom ahead of his scheduled murder trial next year. Sacramento Superior Court Judge Russell Hom on Friday set a September 2018 trial date in the killing.

Sacramento man sentenced for murder of 6-year-old girl in Glenn Co.

Juan Rivera of Sacramento was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole on Tuesday for the 2015 sexual assault and murder of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen, according to the Sacramento District Attorney's Office.​

‘God’s got him.’ Life term for man who killed 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen

Sacramento Superior Court Judge Steve White said Monday that the life sentence Rivera agreed to months ago spared him the death chamber but little else.

“”You will never be paroled,” White told Rivera, 28, from the bench. “You will be in prison for the rest of your life.”

<snipped>

A small clutch of family and friends appeared for the afternoon hearing. They embraced, thanked the prosecutors and investigators who worked to solve Jadianna’s murder and mulled Rivera’s fate.

“The sentence they imposed is between him and God,” Jadianna’s grandmother, Tanya Burchard, said outside the courtroom. “Life without parole is still a death penalty within itself. God’s got him. I prayed upon it. His will be done, not mine.”​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back