Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This poor little girl never stood a chance. Heartbreaking.
Praying for Justice.

This popped up on my local news again tonight. I'm glad she's still getting attention.

I know this sounds awful, but... I wonder if whatever happened to Jada started the grass-fire, or if the grass-fire is what burned her? I'm just thinking if for some awful reason they can't charge the responsible person(s) with enough, can they tack on arson too? I hope so.

pics of the scumbags!!!! :furious:

rivera-burton-mugshots.jpg

Rivera (left) and Burton’s (right) booking photos. (Credit: Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office)

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The man accused of murdering a six-year-old girl appeared before a judge Friday.

Juan Rivera, 25, is being charged with murder in the death of Jadianna Larsen.

The young girl’s body was discovered in Glenn County after she went missing in Sacramento back in May.

Rivera’s mother, Lisa Burton, was also in court. Prosecutors believe she may have helped in the cover-up.

RELATED: Mother Of Jadianna Larsen’s Alleged Killer Accused Of Helping Son Avoid Arrest

Bail was set at $1 million each for Rivera and Burton.

The court date was continued to August 7.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015...nd-his-mother-accused-in-death-of-6-year-old/

that's a million each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rose: jada you are not forgotten and we will be here sweetie

Those scumbags are ugggglllly!!! I would say cruel and crazed! Scary!!!

Poor little Jada...

The million dollar bonds set...Don't ever let this scum out. Keep them where they belong!

Wow, this is really sad:
http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...us-referrals-in-jadianna-larsen-case/33597732. BBM:

Child Protective Services had been in and out of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen's life from the time just before she was born until the weeks leading up to her death, according to documents obtained by KCRA 3 on Monday.

This poor kid never had a chance.

How terribly sad to know this could have been prevented. When will CPS see that they can't leave children in this type of environment. Just the fact that a RSO is living in the home should be enough to remove a child! "CPS is highly supportive of families who engage with these services, because they can often fortify a safe environment for a child while keeping the family intact." IMO, it just doesn't work. Heartbreaking...

How terribly sad to know this could have been prevented. When will CPS see that they can't leave children in this type of environment. Just the fact that a RSO is living in the home should be enough to remove a child! "CPS is highly supportive of families who engage with these services, because they can often fortify a safe environment for a child while keeping the family intact." IMO, it just doesn't work. Heartbreaking...

There is simply just not enough foster and adoption homes for these kids. There is no way they could remove every child in potential danger without opening up orphanages with probably even more neglect. I used to work in the foster care system as a therapist and I gotta tell you, it takes ALOT to remove a kid from a family. Not just accusations and he said she said. It takes a lot of time too. It's a process. Not just CPS is called and they are removed that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is simply just not enough foster and adoption homes for these kids. There is no way they could remove every child in potential danger without opening up orphanages with probably even more neglect. I used to work in the foster care system as a therapist and I gotta tell you, it takes ALOT to remove a kid from a family. Not just accusations and he said she said. It takes a lot of time too. It's a process. Not just CPS is called and they are removed that day.

Ok, granted it takes A LOT to remove a child...but come on, we have numerous substantiated charges of neglect, drug use & watching *advertiser censored* in front of the kids, RSO"s living in the home, leaving a toddler home alone on several occasions (to the point of LE having to be called), a dirty and roach-infested home, physical abuse, and I haven't even finished reading the CPS reports yet. And this is just what was known and documented...ugh! I'm sorry--this child SHOULD HAVE been removed!

Hi Tssiemer

I understand that every child can't be removed and I also realize there's a shortage of foster homes available and that it doesn't happen in a day. But, in Jadianna's case it isn't a he said she said case. CPS had been active in that family since before Jada's birth. There were numerous charges involved over the years, including neglect and abuse.

Please don't take me wrong, because I'm thankful that there is CPS and I know they have a tough job. There are so many children that we read about here on WS that fall through the cracks and end up dead. I would just like to see much stronger action and stricter codes, so that these children can survive and have the kind of lives they are entitled to.

RIP beautiful little Jadianna!

May justice be swift for the ones who hurt you and took away your precious life! How I wish you had had a chance at the life you so deserved!

:bump:

Wasn't there a hearing on August 7th? Anyone know? Any updates on going to court?

TIA! :seeya:

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article125107894.html

Jadianna Larson’s clothing contained traces of DNA linked to the man accused of killing the 6-year-old Sacramento girl and setting her body on fire near a rural Glenn County road in May 2015, a detective testified at a preliminary hearing in the girl’s death...

Detective Jason Lonteen testified that surveillance cameras and pings from cellular towers traced what investigators suspect was Rivera’s early morning journey from Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to rural Glenn County to dispose of Jadianna’s body and back to Sacramento.

The images, Lonteen said, included a 7:30 a.m. stop at a Walmart on Truxel Road in Natomas. They showed a man believed to be Rivera carrying a gas can.

From your link, OkieGranny:

Burton did not look at her son as Chris Britton, one of the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department detectives who investigated Jadianna’s death, told of the criminologist’s findings of spermatozoa on most of a dozen pair of the girl’s underwear recovered by investigators. Traces of DNA were also found on the stained Cherokee and Garanimals T-shirts Jadianna once wore.

The samples were “consistent with Juan Rivera,” Britton testified ...

More than a dozen pairs. This poor sweet child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back