Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is scary! I'm trying to think what my six year old would do in an emergency, I think she would go next door and tell my neighbours. I couldn't see her walking away from home.
It doesn't look like anyone with goo intentions has taken her in to help, as surely by now, they would realise LE is searching for her. :(
Do we know who last seen jadianna at 11am?

Stunning girl with a beautiful name. This whole thing does not sound right. Wish they would give some more information.

Okay, I'm about to become very unpopular. Are we certain the seizure wasn't a fake scenario to provide an alibi for his time?

A endangered missing advisory has been issued for a 6-year-old girl in South Sacramento who has not been seen since Thursday morning. Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department said Jadianna Larson has not been in school this week.

She wasn't in school. And the person who was with her the day Jadianna went missing, was conveniently passed out for nine and a half hour and of course knows nothing.
Yup.

She wasn't in school. And the person who was with her the day Jadianna went missing, was conveniently passed out for nine and a half hour and of course knows nothing.
Yup.

Hmmmmmm....:no:

So Mom never checked on them during the evening, to see how things were going? If J missed a week of school, was she sick too?

Who saw her last besides mom and Bf?

Okay, I'm about to become very unpopular. Are we certain the seizure wasn't a fake scenario to provide an alibi for his time?

That possibility crossed my mind too. Wish we knew why she wasn't in school this week.

Memorial Day was on Monday so there shouldn't of been school that day. Doesn't explain why she wasn't there Tues.-Thurs. though. Did someone from her school make contact with her mom or the boyfriend or did they call the school to say she wasn't coming? If so, what day was that? Or did the school just say now that she wasn't in school after they found out she was missing? Just some important questions that I think need to be looked into.

Darn it, I finally got to check back in on Jadianna and I was so hoping to read she had been found by now.

Yes, I totally agree LittleMissContrary, kind of a rough neighborhood. It's not somewhere you'd generally let a 6 year old walk by herself anywhere - even to a nearby park. I could see a 6 year old going to a neighbor for help if they couldn't call 911 for some reason - no home phone/landline, couldn't find a cell phone, etc. Since they've now expanded the search out to a mile from her house I assume they've checked out that possibility, or maybe they still are.

I wonder how her school attendance normally is? Does her Mom often rely on her to be there to keep an eye on the boyfriend in case of a medical emergency, for example? or is it weird that she missed 2 days of school after the holiday?

On a separate and I hope totally unrelated note, I was looking on the news stations to see if there's any info about searches or things that can be done to help and the first headline that popped up for me was "Young girl's burned body found in Glenn County" (http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...ls-burned-body-found-in-glenn-county/33296002). This is approximately 2 hours drive away from where Jadianna went missing. I so, so hope this is unrelated, although heartbreaking either way.

So far they're not asking for help other than "keep an eye out for her," so that's what I'll continue to do.

Very interesting comments on the kcra facebook page. Go to photos and view the most recent one of Jadianna.

Darn it, I finally got to check back in on Jadianna and I was so hoping to read she had been found by now.

Yes, I totally agree LittleMissContrary, kind of a rough neighborhood. It's not somewhere you'd generally let a 6 year old walk by herself anywhere - even to a nearby park. I could see a 6 year old going to a neighbor for help if they couldn't call 911 for some reason - no home phone/landline, couldn't find a cell phone, etc. Since they've now expanded the search out to a mile from her house I assume they've checked out that possibility, or maybe they still are.

I wonder how her school attendance normally is? Does her Mom often rely on her to be there to keep an eye on the boyfriend in case of a medical emergency, for example? or is it weird that she missed 2 days of school after the holiday?

On a separate and I hope totally unrelated note, I was looking on the news stations to see if there's any info about searches or things that can be done to help and the first headline that popped up for me was "Young girl's burned body found in Glenn County" (http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...ls-burned-body-found-in-glenn-county/33296002). This is approximately 2 hours drive away from where Jadianna went missing. I so, so hope this is unrelated, although heartbreaking either way.

So far they're not asking for help other than "keep an eye out for her," so that's what I'll continue to do.
Good find!

My heart just sank when I read about the girl between the ages of 5 and 10 found burned. It seems likely to me that the girl is Jadianna. :(

My heart just sank when I read about the child found burned between the ages of 5 and 10.

Mine too. If no one else outside the mom/bf have seen her in roughly a week (3 day weekend + 2 days missed from school + going on 2 days missing now), that is a really long time for way too many things to have happened. Realistically even the 11:00 - 8:00 time frame on Thursday is also plenty of time for a 2 hour drive, something unthinkable, and a 2 hour drive back.

Who saw her last? Who was the one who saw her at 11 on Thursday, and if it was her Mom, who was the last to see her outside of the Mom/bf?
When did that 'outside' person see her last?
Did neighbors perhaps see her coming or going regularly? How about in the past few days?
Does the Mom have a car? How about the bf?
Does the bf really have a seizure disorder?
Why was she left with the bf? Where was her mom?
Where's her dad?

Last night I felt so confident she probably just ran to a neighbor for help or something. Now I have a very bad feeling about all of this.

Crews fighting vegetation fire find child’s body in Glenn County

"Warren said his office has been in contact with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, which is investigating the disappearance of a 6-year-old girl, who reportedly was last seen about 11 a.m. Thursday at her south Sacramento County home. Although the body in Glenn County was found before the Sacramento youngster reportedly went missing, Warren said investigators have not ruled out the possibility that the cases are connected."

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22653789.html

Crews fighting vegetation fire find child’s body in Glenn County

"Warren said his office has been in contact with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, which is investigating the disappearance of a 6-year-old girl, who reportedly was last seen about 11 a.m. Thursday at her south Sacramento County home. Although the body in Glenn County was found before the Sacramento youngster reportedly went missing, Warren said investigators have not ruled out the possibility that the cases are connected."

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22653789.html

BBM - hm, I'm not sure if that's good news or not as it relates to Jadianna. As I posted a little bit ago, until we know who other that mom/bf saw her last, realistically it could've been days since she went missing. Assuming she was at school last Friday that gives us what, from after school Friday through 8pm yesterday (Thursday) when she was reported missing?

The only tiny positive I can ever find in these cases of a body being found is hoping it means a family will get answers and closure. I guess that's what we can hope for this child who was found in the fire.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back