Found Deceased CA - Jan Carlos, 21, & Lucas Amiama, 24, Carlos Lopez, 32, Bakersfield, 13 Apr 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Burbank homicide: Search warrant issued for Riverside home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can’t edit my post, but the above article was updated to say “The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office identified one of the deceased men Thursday as Jan Carlos Amiana, 21, from Bakersfield. Amiana was listed as one of the missing men on a flyer regarding the case.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 of 3 bodies found in a car in Burbank identified as missing Bakersfield men

Authorities have released the identity of two of the three men who were found dead in a parked car along a secluded Burbank street on Tuesday as detectives continue to investigate the possible events that led to the grim discovery.

Jan Carlos Amiama, 21, and his 23-year-old brother Lucas Josh Amiama were reported missing from the Bakersfield area over the weekend.

Their family said the brothers were traveling to a Riverside home with a friend, Carlos Lopez.

A positive identification of the third body is pending, and a cause of death has yet to be determined, according Ed Winter, a spokesman with the Los Angeles County coroner's office.
http://www.latimes.com/socal/burbank-leader/news/tn-blr-me-body-identified-20180419-story.html

Bodies Found In SUV May Have Been Dumped In Burbank, Police Say

BURBANK, CA — Two brothers from Bakersfield and a third man whose bodies were found earlier this week in an SUV parked in an industrial area in Burbank may have met their demise in Riverside County, authorities said Thursday.

[...]

The homicide investigation led Thursday to a property in the Riverside- area community of Jurupa Valley.

Burbank police Sgt. Derek Green said that during a search at the location in the 5200 block of Stone Avenue, "investigators determined there was sufficient evidence to suggest the deceased men found in Burbank were the victims of a crime, and that the crime likely occurred under the jurisdiction of the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. As of this afternoon, the Riverside County (sheriff's) Central Homicide Unit has taken the lead on this investigation."

[...]

https://patch.com/california/northh...-suv-may-have-been-dumped-glendale-police-say

http://abc7.com/2-brothers-found-inside-car-in-burbank-died-of-gunshot-wounds-coroner-says/3377053/

“Two brothers who were found dead inside of an SUV parked on a Burbank street died from gunshot wounds to the head, the Los Angeles County coroner said Saturday.”

Oh my gosh! Ugh. Was that property where they were probably shot close to the place they took the camping photos?

I hope an arrest is made soon!

Why is it taking so much longer to identify the 3rd body than the brothers? If it is Carlos dna shouldn't take long if they have an exact sample to compare with.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

LA coroner: Third body found in Burbank is Bakersfield man

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Los Angeles County Coroner identified the third and final body found in a red SUV in Burbank last week is a Bakersfield man.

Carlos Lopez, 32, died of gunshot wounds to the head, according to the Los Angeles coroner. The body of Lopez, along with J.C. and Lucas Amiama were found last Tuesday, April 17, in a red SUV parked in the 1300 block of Varney Street in Burbank.

Over the weekend, officials determined the two Amiama brothers, also Bakersfield residents, died from gunshot wounds to the head.

Last Friday, investigators determined there was sufficient evidence to suggest the three men were the victims of a crime, and that the crime likely occurred in Riverside County, according to officials.

[...]

http://www.kget.com/news/local-news...ound-in-burbank-is-bakersfield-man/1135763022

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randell9587
Back