Found Deceased CA - Jan Carlos, 21, & Lucas Amiama, 24, Carlos Lopez, 32, Bakersfield, 13 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What a tragic case and so strange. The article said it was a family with children who lived where they raided the home and property.

What in the world would make someone murder three young men? Does anyone know why the three would be at the particular home in question? Did they know them?

I'm just glad they told their family they were going there. If not they may have never known to connect them to this home.

The murders seem so cold and calculating. It's like they lined them all up and shot each one execution style but WHY in the world would they take all three lives in such a callous manner?

The police do seem to think this family is connected. They seemed very interested in the horse barn so it makes me think they believe all three were murdered there. Imo

Imo

In this article it states when they last made contact with family they told them they were on the way back from J. Valley so I'm confused somewhat.

It implies they had already left the area where the party home was located?

Now I wonder was this communication a text and they actually did not talk directly with them?

Could the murderer have sent a text from the victim's phone wanting the families to believe the 3 had already left the area in question?

Tia

Imo

What a tragic case and so strange. The article said it was a family with children who lived where they raided the home and property.

What in the world would make someone murder three young men? Does anyone know why the three would be at the particular home in question? Did they know them?

I'm just glad they told their family they were going there. If not they may have never known to connect them to this home.

The murders seem so cold and calculating. It's like they lined them all up and shot each one execution style but WHY in the world would they take all three lives in such a callous manner?

The police do seem to think this family is connected. They seemed very interested in the horse barn so it makes me think they believe all three were murdered there. Imo

Imo
“I'm just glad they told their family they were going there” But they didn’t say why they were going there?
If it was to buy drugs maybe they gave the address because of the unknown danger in buying from a stranger so maybe it was a robbery gone wrong?

Since the jeep with the three dead young men inside of it someone had to drive it there with someone following them to take them all the way back.

Surely there is video footage of the parking lot where the bodies were left?

Maybe it isn't clear enough to make out the suspect or the other vehicle which had to be there too of the suspect entering another vehicle to leave.

I hope they soon find out who did this. They did not deserve to be murdered even if it was drug related although as of now the drug angle is only just an assumption.

I havent seen LE say its drug related. Maybe they were robbed themselves and that is the motive.

My heart breaks for the families who have been so profoundly affected.

Jmo

What’s odd is that there don’t seem to be any updates in the news. The police raided the home and that’s the last we’ve heard. No arrests, nothing - unless I missed it?

I’m hoping that they’re working on something big to bring closure for these families.

In this article it states when they last made contact with family they told them they were on the way back from J. Valley so I'm confused somewhat.

It implies they had already left the area where the party home was located?

Now I wonder was this communication a text and they actually did not talk directly with them?

Could the murderer have sent a text from the victim's phone wanting the families to believe the 3 had already left the area in question?

Tia

Imo

Since they texted a picture with the barn etc. in the background, I assumed they took the picture and sent it just as they were getting into the car to leave. But I could be way off base with that.

Since they texted a picture with the barn etc. in the background, I assumed they took the picture and sent it just as they were getting into the car to leave. But I could be way off base with that.

The picture(s) in question are posted on one of the Amiame brothers FB accounts. It shows their tent set up on a sort of ridge, the men enjoying their trip, and a German Shepherd dog in several photos. Looks like he posted it to FB before heading home?

Also, you’ll see 3 men in the one photo, sitting in or around the red Jeep. Wonder who was taking the photo - a 4th person?

The picture(s) in question are posted on one of the Amiame brothers FB accounts. It shows their tent set up on a sort of ridge, the men enjoying their trip, and a German Shepherd dog in several photos. Looks like he posted it to FB before heading home?

Also, you’ll see 3 men in the one photo, sitting in or around the red Jeep. Wonder who was taking the photo - a 4th person?

*Amiama, not Amiame - apologies

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back