CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reporter who said something along the lines of "So Jaycee never made any attempts to contact her family? Was there a telephone in the residence?" really made my blood boil. This type of thing is NEVER the child's fault.

Absolutely agree!

He had an alias, Phillip Knight I found this googling his website and it came up with websites by people named phillip knight and there was an add for his blog on it.

If you look on the bottom of the blog you will see
email Phillip at phillipcknight@yahoo.com or godsdesire@rocketmail .com

I want Jaycee to see the myspace and all of the other sites so that she will know that her family and so many other people truly cared about her and never stopped looking for her.

I have a 357, a Glock, plenty of bullets, and a steady hand. How I would love to use them on both of these monsters. :furious::furious:

heck, i'll hold one of 'em for ya.:mad:

i can't imagine what jaycee and her kids went through. unspeakable and unthinkable.
it really is mindblowing hearing the facts as they leak out. :cry:

From Federal Bureau of Prisons

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...&LastName=garrido&Race=U&Sex=U&Age=&x=52&y=15

Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
release_date_caption.gif
Location 1. PHILLIP CRAIG GARRIDO 36377-136 58-White-M 08-31-1993 RELEASED
and from Nevada

http://www.doc.nv.gov/notis/detail.php?offender_id=12954

Maz

What do we know about the kidnapping and rape from back then? Was another child abducted? What was the outcome from that case - was the victim found alive?

I heard them say the original sentence was for 50 years. When will we learn these guys cannot be trusted out in society!

I can't decide whether to to be happy or sad. My heart is very heavy. Poor baby only 11 years old and he puts her in a shed -- how she must have cried for her Mama.

I say we bring back public hangings and watch this monster fly.

You're making me tear up.

New details emerge about ordeal of kidnapped girl
August 27, 2009
17 minutes ago
<snipped>
Authorities say an alleged kidnapper fathered two children with the woman who emerged 18 years after being snatched from a bus stop.

The new details came as authorities provided more information about the saga Jaycee Lee Dugard, who vanished when she was 11 years old and turned up at a police station in Northern California this week.

El Dorado County Undersheriff Fred Kollar says the woman spent most of her time in sheds, tents and outbuildings to isolate her from the world. Police say her captor was Phillip Garrido, who is being held on various kidnapping and sex charges.

Kollar says Dugard and the children have never been to school, never been to the doctor, and were kept in complete isolation in this compound.

Dugard's Criminal Record
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/media/ALeqM5iq--8aR-HBCfJ3TvgFk2IStiL9gg?size=xs

Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PLACE...85,-120.799066&spn=0.004771,0.008229&t=h&z=17

Article:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iBbUgkRg4gaNB7YROg0ym3XaAc7wD9ABGO8G0

:angel:

I just discovered something very creepy on Google Earth. I don't know if anybody else has noticed this. I was looking at Garrido's Walnut Ave. property on Google Earth. I wanted a view from street level and so clicked on the camera icon on the street in front of the house. From that view you can see a rusty old van in the driveway alongside the house. You cannot tell if someone is in the van or not. However, if you continue to move south on Walnut Ave., by clicking on the camera icons (1556, 1564, 1570...) and then rotate around to look back down the street toward Garrido's house (1550) you will see the van pull out of the driveway and follow you (the GoogleEarth spy car) down the street, and then turn right on Bown Ln, and follow you all the way down Bown Ln to the intersection with Viera Ave. Once you turn onto Viera Ave., the van suddenly disappears. It never gets close enough and there is enough shadow inside the van that it is impossible to see the driver. I am dying to know if the driver was Garrido himself. Was he oblivious that he was being photographed by GoogleEarth or did he not care??? Has anybody read what kind of vehicle he has been driving in recent years?

I live in El Dorado County. I am a mother of a daughter just a bit younger than Jaycee. I was working the front desk in Placerville at EDCSO when this happened, June 10, 1991. It was a ghost-town in Placerville while all the deputies were in the Tahoe Division with FBI field officers.

All I wanted to do was go home and hold onto my baby girl. I've never forgotten her, her name, her face, her family's faces.

I just want to publicly thank God for Being a Miracle Worker even in today's lost civilization.

I find it hard to believe that this is the only incident these two losers have done. I sure hope they are looking into the cases of Michaela Garecht, Nikki Campbell, and numerous others in the California area around the time (1988-1992).

Very reminiscent of the Steven Stayner case, but this is even worse, if that's possible.

They are now towing the 'kidnap vehicle' that was in the description from the home.
Mercury Zephyr

I find it hard to believe that this is the only incident these two losers have done. I sure hope they are looking into the cases of Michaela Garecht, Nikki Campbell, and numerous others in the California area around the time (1988-1992).

Very reminiscent of the Steven Stayner case, but this is even worse, if that's possible.
I was just thinking that it's strange two of the Cali cases from that time period weer solved this summer, Amber Swartz's being the other.

Has it been posted that she has two daughters by Phillip Garrido that are 11 and 15?

The real story is Jaycees strength. Her will to live. Am amazed..I have cried for her many times this afternoon.

Wish they would let me alone with the sob for 1 minute with my electric knife. As for the female ..I don't think it would be advisable to let me near her.

What a precious person has survived.. Go Jaycee!!!!!!Many hugs to you..blessings blessings and more blessings.

Personally I dont give a ...what BO thinks...I wouldn't give him much thought cause that is why he makes those comments...He doesn't say them to help or make a difference in a bad situation. Just for his own self serving ego carp. How sad he is as sick as the perps. JMHO

So, this Garrido was on UC campus passing out pamplets with the two daughters he had with his kidnap victim -- a child he stole? It just tears my heart to think how terrible all this is. Were they passing out religious pamplets where he has all the answers? These perverts seem to have a God complex.

Bless the officer that did a background check! This young woman and poor children have a long road ahead of them. She is the same age as my daughter -- I can't even imagine the joy her family must feel for her retrun and their grief of what she has endured. I hope people are supportive and kind.

Has it been posted that she has two daughters by Phillip Garrido that are 11 and 15?

hi dyann,
it has. poor jaycee. :( what a nightmare.
are you close to the scene? Do you have any idea just how big a property these kidnappers had?
thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member