CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His blog is getting tons of comments http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/ too bad he'll never get the chance to read them.
I say kill him now, right now! No trial, not another day of tax payer money supporting or feeding him. Shoot the evil monster in the head and send him straight to hell.
Just do it already!

Poor Jaycee and her poor children I can't even imagine. My heart breaks for her parents that their precious granddaughters are the spon of this evil, evil, demon.

I sincerely hope the grandparents do not think of these children as being bred by an evil demon. Instead, I hope they welcome them with open arms and love.

Details of Garrido's 1976 Reno rape, kidnapping arrest

"...In 1977, Garrido was sentenced to 50 years in federal prison for kidnapping and from five years to life on a state charge of sexual assault...Garrido started his federal prison sentence on June 30, 1977 for transporting a victim over the state line and was turned over to Nevada authorities on Jan. 22, 1988 to serve state time...He was paroled from the Northern Nevada Corrections Center in Carson City on Aug. 26, 1988. From there, he was paroled to California..."

Let's see here:

6/30/77 to 1/22/88 is 10.6 years
1/23/88 to 8/26/88 is 0.6 years

So we have 11.2 actual years in prison for 55 years of prison time sentenced by the judges. And look at the results.

Nice.

Does anyone else think it strange that the first press conference today was given by the parole authorities? This is a travesty and it looks like a lot of CYA is going on.

That's some good reading there!

, thank you.

Thank you for giving me the impetus to go read those comments.

Finally, the tears for this lovely young woman are rolling--the anger that I was feeling had reached a boiling point--I needed that release.

I did not leave my own comment on that board; instead I will put my trust in law enforcement and the justice system--most especially the justice system within the confines of whichever prison will soon be housing these two sick monsters.

The lives of these two sick monsters will be forever changed--they will now know what it is like to live in abject seclusion, tortured beyond belief, and at the mercy of those around them--just as they forever changed the life of young Jaycee.

They subjected Jaycee, and then her two daughters, to unfathomable depravity over the past 18 years. These young women will forever be affected by what they have endured.

With the love, comfort, security and help of their family, I can only pray that they will one day be able to look forward and know that the rest of world is not as monstrous as what they have been subjected to for all these years.

I pray that someone will step up--maybe many someones--to help this family in whatever manner is necessary. It is going to be an expensive endeavor to reintegrate these young women back into any semblance of normalcy. It is going to take years of therapy for them to understand and learn to cope with all that they have suffered.

I would hope that someone would make sure that Ms. Probyn would be given the wherewithal to never again have to go back to work so that she can remain focused on loving and caring for her long lost daughter and newly found granddaughters.

If I were anywhere in California, I would do my best to start a fundraiser for this family. Alas, I am on the wrong coast and not knowledgeable enough to know how to start something like that in California.

I so hope that if fundraising efforts are undertaken, that it is well (and nationally) publicized. I know that there are many people across our country, and probably around the world, who would love to make their own contributions to ensure the futures of this entire family.

God bless Jaycee, her two young daughters, Mr. and Ms. Probyn, and all the friends and family who are now almost certainly overwhelmed and joyous at this miraculous reunion.

There has been so much info and speculation about this "man," but what about his wife FGS? SHE was the one who grabbed Jaycee and she obviously was the gatekeeper a good deal of the time over the last 18 years. She doesn't have any crazy ramblings on the Internet and where the H*LL is HER family? She is every bit as sick and guilty as her husband.

It's odd to me that, due to the wife's complicity, Jaycee and the children were not living in the house. It isn't as if he had to hide them from her; she knew everything! If Jaycee and the girls were allowed out and about, it stands to reason the monsters would have, somewhere along the way, become confident that they wouldn't run. I suppose it was because he was on parole and subject to random visits???

It sure sounds like Jaycee was, for all intents and purposes, brainwashed by these freaks. God only knows what she's going through now after they have spent the last 18 years of forcing her to be 100% dependent on them for everything.

Details of Garrido's 1976 Reno rape, kidnapping arrest

"...In 1977, Garrido was sentenced to 50 years in federal prison for kidnapping and from five years to life on a state charge of sexual assault...Garrido started his federal prison sentence on June 30, 1977 for transporting a victim over the state line and was turned over to Nevada authorities on Jan. 22, 1988 to serve state time...He was paroled from the Northern Nevada Corrections Center in Carson City on Aug. 26, 1988. From there, he was paroled to California..."

Let's see here:

6/30/77 to 1/22/88 is 10.6 years
1/23/88 to 8/26/88 is 0.6 years

So we have 11.2 actual years in prison for 55 years of prison time sentenced by the judges. And look at the results.

Nice.

If I respond to this information in the manner it deserves, do you promise not to put me in a time out?

I really hope that they look into other disapearances of girls in the Antioch area.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/swartzgarcia.html

There have been quite a few that have disapeared under simular circumstances like Jaycee.

From Amber Swartz-Garcia's details of disapearance;

A day after Amber disappeared, a witness reported having seen someone matching her description at Alvarado Park sometime between 4:45 and 5:00 p.m. on June 3. The girl was being roughly handled by an adult white man and was thrown into a car by him at the park entrance. The witness described the girl's assailant was being about forty years old, 5'7, and 160 pounds. He was driving an older model four-door General Motors car, full-sized, and tan in color. Authorities have never been unable to identify the man and are not sure if the girl who was seen was in fact Amber.

Can we set up a time line on this guy? It would be interesting to see when he if he was out of the slammer and on the streets at the time Amber disapeared as well as the other girls listed.
Michaela Garecht, Ilene Misheloff, Tara Cossey and Amanda Campbell.

I'm just finding out about this story so forgive me if already mentioned...but Jaycee would have been SO young when she had her first child...I wonder who took care of the kids...not that it makes a difference, just a curiosity in my mind.

Neighbors told The Bee today that they had called police about two years ago to report that there were tents on Garrido's property and children at the home. They knew Garrido was a sex offender required to register on the state's Megan's Law Web site. However, they said nothing ever came of the call.

"Wait until you hear the story of what took place at this house," he said. "You are going to be completely impressed. It's a disgusting thing that took place with me at the beginning. But I turned my life completely around and to be able to understand that, you have to start there."
http://www.kcra.com/news/20591281/detail.html

Ok what does the want? A pat on the back? A "father of the year" award? A nobel prize?
I can't remember any story (not Elizabeth Smart, Natasha Kampsuch (sp?) etc...that has ever made me this mad in a very long time. Not sure why this one is hitting so hard...maybe because I have a newborn, maybe because my girls (12 & 10) were so close to Jaycee's age when she went missing.

MORE FROM LINK:
"What's kept me busy the last several years is I've completely turned my life around," Garrido told KCRA 3. "And you're going to find the most powerful story coming from the witness, the victim -- you wait. If you take this a step at a time, you're going to fall over backwards and in the end, you're going to find the most powerful heart-warming story."

Heart-warming? Is this for real? The only thing that is going to make me fall over backwards is if this doesn't get the death penalty, or better yet get killed in jail.

if I were Jaycee's parents, I'm not sure if I would rather find her alive 18 years later but having suffered unspeakable horrors, torture and with 2 children by the abductor, or find out that she was killed immediately. I know all parents hope that their child is alive, but I'm not sure that I would want to find out that my child had lived this way for 18 years. I don't know that this is something this girl and her children will ever be able to recover from.

I agree with you. Since she's been found, the media/general reaction has been that its miraculous, inspiring, providing hope to those who have missing children....but I worry that it might cause even more pain to those who are missing loved ones. Obviously the rape/murder of a child is horrific, but in a way, at least it's over quickly...this poor woman had to suffer abuse and torture of every kind, over and over again, for 18 years. I can't even begin to comprehend what it must be like for her parents now, to imagine their daughter being helpless all this time.

Neighbors told The Bee today that they had called police about two years ago to report that there were tents on Garrido's property and children at the home. They knew Garrido was a sex offender required to register on the state's Megan's Law Web site. However, they said nothing ever came of the call.

Just yet one more failure of our system at the detriment of poor little kids...:furious:

:eek::eek::eek: Okay, who wants to boycott Antioch P.D. that's local?:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I've got that, PLUS a Colt Officer's .45 and my Browning A-5 automatic shotgun in my car parked in front of my office, along with about 100 rounds for each. I went shooting last night, and if I could get to those two I'd like to go again this evening. I've got pretty good aim, and I'd even swing by the house to pick up my AR-15 just in case they were a little further off.

But that would be wrong.

I don't think you'd have a problem finding an alibi.

:furious:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I can barely form a coherent sentence. :rage:

Just GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

(Okay, maybe I can "bearly" form a coherent sentence.)

I'll try to post again later when I've run out of expletivedeletives. :shutup:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRR. :steamed:

:furious:

What a lunatic! I'm even more disgusted after listening to that quack.:furious:

Yeah--did you hear that he said that those young girls had slept with him every night since they were newborns?

And that it was after the second one was born that he decided to change his life around?

The thoughts of what probably happened to those little girls only compounds the disgust, hatred, and outright ANGER that I feel for what he did to Jaycee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member