CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope the FBI does a thorough search on any data from the computer, internet, GPS, etc.

The computer the girls had was not connected to the Internet.

It is interesting that Jaycee shared her mother's graphic skills. One client called her the genius of the operation.

Put him away. I pray gets the death penalty and can hurt no one else ever again.

Unless he has commited a capital crime, he can't get the death penalty. Parnell served fewer years in prison than Steve Stayner was a prisoner to Parnell. I think California has corrected how those sentences can be served --consecutively rather than concurrently.

If they discover he has murdered anyone, the death penalty would seem to be a given.

Just heard on HLN that PG was the caretaker of the neighbors house before they moved in. That would explain why the have expanded the search.

His relationship with his neighbors was really quite bizarre. One time he was a weirdo they avoided, other times he was taking care of their affairs.

Welcome, Coldpizza, to WS.

Fox news coming up

Jaycee's stepfather speaks.

Pretty much the same that we have been hearing except he stated the girls have found out their mother was kidnapped by PG.

Thanks I was just about to post that link. Here is another article by the same news organization:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/479354/PAEDO-monster-Phillip-Garrido.html
snipped for space
BBM from above link

In all fairness, having lived in London, UK and read many of their publications I suggest you take what the News of The World says with a grain of salt. They are akin to what the National Inquirer is. They publish sensationalism and not all of their reports are fact. They are unscrupulous in how they get their pictures and stories.

The three people they interviewed, Mr. Rogers, Ms. White and Mr Kovisto should be ashamed, especially if they received any money for their interviews.

Mr. Rogers states he didn't have enough to go to call the police...bah hum bug! They all knew he was a convicted RSO, that plus all his other suspicious activity should have been enough to get something done. Mr. Rogers was so worried about his wave boards etc, why not just call in and remain anonymous? He says:

"They normally had a bonfire and I saw them entering the tent one by one. On a number of occasions I saw them bobbing up and down through the window and I thought, 'My God, there is something sexual going on in there."

But he doesn't call police!? He states:

"It was in daylight. I saw a woman I'd never seen before. She was running around as if she was trying to hide from something. She kept running her hands through her hair and looking around her. This was the only time I saw her."

But he doesn't call police!? This is normal behavior to him? A woman running around like that at a home of a man he knows to be a RSO and who has what he thinks are sex parties!?

And Ms. White:

Polly White, 50, who lives next door to Mr Rogers, revealed she heard the parties too.
"I used to hear children playing in some kind of pool and in the evenings I did hear men laughing and loud music playing.
"Mike told me once that he had seen men lining up out there and he had since seen it happen on several occasions.

She hears children playing, knows about the parties but she too does nothing!?

They disgust me.

:cow:

Maz

I agree with Harmony2 that the growth/sore/spot on Garrido's nose is intriguing. I don't think it looks like a meth-pock however. I posted a ways back that it looks like a melanoma to me. Melanomas are notorious for killing quickly and Garrido does not look healthy to me.

He has a smaller version of it in his inmate photos from 1988

I had heard of a man that put his bracelet on his cat as he roamed around town without any bracelet at all.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the man and the cast wearing the bracelet. The one my daughter's perp had on if he had tried to remove would have gone off.

I do know that different departments use different bracelets and they are not all the same.

Prisoner's hate them. At PrisonTalk.com they complain they have no legal recourse to have them removed and they help to convict them if they try.

All sounds good to me!! If they're put on and monitored responsibly.

snipped for space
Mr. Rogers states he didn't have enough to go to call the police...bah hum bug! They all knew he was a convicted RSO, that plus all his other suspicious activity should have been enough to get something done. Mr. Rogers was so worried about his wave boards etc, why not just call in and remain anonymous? He says:

"They normally had a bonfire and I saw them entering the tent one by one. On a number of occasions I saw them bobbing up and down through the window and I thought, 'My God, there is something sexual going on in there."

But he doesn't call police!? He states:

"It was in daylight. I saw a woman I'd never seen before. She was running around as if she was trying to hide from something. She kept running her hands through her hair and looking around her. This was the only time I saw her."

But he doesn't call police!? This is normal behavior to him? A woman running around like that at a home of a man he knows to be a RSO and who has what he thinks are sex parties!?

And Ms. White:
Polly White, 50, who lives next door to Mr Rogers, revealed she heard the parties too.
"I used to hear children playing in some kind of pool and in the evenings I did hear men laughing and loud music playing.
"Mike told me once that he had seen men lining up out there and he had since seen it happen on several occasions.

She hears children playing, knows about the parties but she too does nothing!?

They disgust me.

It disgusts me too!
Sounds like he was a peeper to me and he is describing sex orgies going on in that backyard with numerous men and the young girls.

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54682@kpix.dayport.com

Watch this video all the way through. A neighbor saw numerous men in back yard - said what he saw and heard was too terrible to tell.

He shows the camera right where to look.

It's my understanding he was on life parole and wore a GPS bracelet. Is this why they're looking at a bigger story?

The data would certainly help convict him of kidnapping and maybe more.

I hope the FBI is checking his computer too.

This man is the devil himself.

he was on lifetime parole and this is one of the things i do not understand.
When a person is on parole and probation they basically do not have the same search and seizure rights that you and I have. No cause need be shown you have to let cops search you anytime they want.
So I don't understand why they needed a search warrant that earlier time when they wanted to investigate but could not?
Maybe lifetime parole gives you some of those rights back but that does not make sense.

Regarding his short stint in prison for a 50 year sentence, that would never never happen today. Those laws have all been changed and i think 80% is the minimum that must be served.

When a person is on parole and probation they basically do not have the same search and seizure rights that you and I have. No cause need be shown you have to let cops search you anytime they want.
So I don't understand why they needed a search warrant that earlier time when they wanted to investigate but could not?
Maybe lifetime parole gives you some of those rights back but that does not make sense.

Regarding his short stint in prison for a 50 year sentence, that would never never happen today. Those laws have all been changed and i think 80% is the minimum that must be served.

I agree, I thought at the very least his Parole officer could come over for a visit anytime.

In regards to the search warrant, are you refering to when the neighbors called 2 years ago? tyia

Somehow I missed the search warrant part.

Too late smart for Jaycee.

I would have thought so too. But it's been my personal experience that none of the different divisions of the justice system are interconnected. I've gotten confusing and different responses from almost everyone I talk to. Laws change and the one thing I've noticed is if there's a budget problem they let them go.

It's not a good thing. And each State has it's own rules. The fact that he was both a Fed and State parolee isn't good either. More reasons for him to be able to slip through the system.

We're rehabilitating them alright, we're making them into smarter criminals. They know how to beat the system, it's all they have to think about.

It seems like the cracks that all these perps are able to slip through need to be tightened up. That being said ,I sometimes wonder in doing so and createing more laws, perhaps creates more loopholes for them in the interpretaion of the laws. If that makes sense.

It disgusts me too!
Sounds like he was a peeper to me and he is describing sex orgies going on in that backyard with numerous men and the young girls.

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54682@kpix.dayport.com

Watch this video all the way through. A neighbor saw numerous men in back yard - said what he saw and heard was too terrible to tell.

He shows the camera right where to look.

Ok, this same man, Mr. Rogers says in the video interview that he heard a woman screaming...twice and he does nothing!!! The place he shows the reporter is behind items and a bit overgrown. I agree he sounds like a peeper. Why else would someone witness such things, hear such things and DO NOTHING!!!

OMG I am so angry.

*deep breath, calming down*

I just want to take Jaycee and her daughters and hold them and protect them for the rest of their lives. We really do need to do more as members of the public..even if it makes us a nuisance to LE. We simply cannot not let down those who are still waiting to be found.

There are still way too many out there...

:cow:

Maz

Police Enter Kidnapping Crime Scene With Shovels, Chainsaws

California police have entered a kidnapping crime scene with shovels and other digging equipment as they expand the scope of their search for clues to the 18-year captivity of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was snatched outside her home when she was just 11.

Police officials entered the crime scene wearing masks and wielding chainsaws, preparing to clear out bushes and trees to help dig through the backyard in an apparent attempt to clear a path to a neighboring house.

More at link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,544381,00.html?test=latestnews

Angry Threats

After that, says the neighbor, young women in the vicinity took care to avoid Garrido.

One house away from Garrido, a neighbor’s caretaker remembers once calling the fire department to report that Garrido was burning something near a back fence in his yard – where it’s alleged he had housed Dugard and the two daughters he allegedly fathered with her in hiding.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20301152,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontentcnn&iref=werecommend

BBM

Maz

I posted this yesterday...I think there will be a lot more that will be uncovered. So sad...

Maz

Police Enter Kidnapping Crime Scene With Shovels, Chainsaws

California police have entered a kidnapping crime scene with shovels and other digging equipment as they expand the scope of their search for clues to the 18-year captivity of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was snatched outside her home when she was just 11.

Police officials entered the crime scene wearing masks and wielding chainsaws, preparing to clear out bushes and trees to help dig through the backyard in an apparent attempt to clear a path to a neighboring house.

More at link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,544381,00.html?test=latestnews

Unbelievable that this monster got away with so much. Unfortunately this is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid.

I heard earlier this am on HLN that PG was the caretaker of the house before the neighbors moved in. Sorry I don't have a link.( Please remove if its against TOS mods)

I'm almost afraid to post :blushing:still learning my way around

Sanctuary cities do not have to have a formally declared policy. It can be a sanctuary city by the unwritten understanding and behavior of the agencies.

With all of the problems Antioch has experienced in the past five years or so there's no way any agency would enter into an unwritten understanding to allow anyone sanctuary there. The crime rate is already too high- they're not going to be advocating sanctuary of yet more criminals. Antioch is not a tolerant place such as say Berkeley or San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024