Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Evert, 34, Crescent City, 21 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP Beautiful lady.

Sgt I am so sorry that you are experiencing such an awful tragedy. My heart goes out to you and your family. Losing someone to suicide is unlike anything else in this world. Please know that you are not alone and there are people who care and want to support you.

Sgt, I'm so sorry to read this news and send condolences and thoughts to you, the boys, and Jenn's family.

Its such a tragedy that she couldn't find peace in a life which was so obviously full of good people and good things, but I hope that she has found it now.

You have my total admiration for the dedication and care you put into searching for your wife at what was obviously a traumatic time for you. I wish just it had ended better for you all.

I hope you and the boys get all the care and support you need in the days, weeks and months to come. There aren't any words really ...... what can anyone say in a situation like this? RIP Jenn.

sgt809 I'm very sorry to hear the sad news! Sending you a warm hug and peace.

RIP Jenn - Sending love to you sgt809, your family, and friends. My heart just breaks for you and yours.

So sorry SGT. My condolences to you. I really was holding out hope that Jennifer had decided to take a breather for a few days and hadn't harmed herself. *big hugs*

D*mn, I was really praying for a different outcome.

SGT,
I am so sorry this ended this way. I am grateful you finally know and have some answers. I pray for you, the children and all who loved her.
Take some time to take care of yourself.
*hugs*

Jenn,
I am sorry life got so difficult for you that you felt this was the answer. So many love you and always will.
^I^ rest in peace Jenn ^I^

sgt809 - I am so sorry for you and Jenn's family and friends! My family extends our heartfelt sorrow to you. We are all very sad.

:rose: Rest in peace, Jennifer :rose:

My thoughts are with Jennifer's loved ones~

sgt809,

My thoughts are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Rest in Peace Jennifer.

Im so very sorry. I dont know what to say. I pray that the family holds tight to eachother, and can honor Jennifer by showing love and patience while they grieve.

Im sorry..

I didn't post on this thread, but I did follow it. I just wanted to express my warmest and deepest condolences to Sgt and all those affected by this untimely passing of such a beautiful lady. My prayers and thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. :heart:

With all my love and thought.

Finding words to express condolences is always difficult...

I too have been the survivor of a dearly loved one who committed suicide. I was very young then. He took his own life before ours together could even begin to get a good start.

It's so hard and painful at first...but the sorrow does lessen with the passage of time, together with the support of friends and family. Do let them comfort you!

I would like to volunteer as a friend from afar among so many here, sending my heartfelt support to you, sgt.

Take care of yourself as you know how to do. The impact of your loss will ease in time, and I promise that the memories of your dear Jenn will fill your mind and heart to replace the pain you now feel.

~jmo~

I didn't post on this thread, but I did follow it. I just wanted to express my warmest and deepest condolences to Sgt and all those affected by this untimely passing of such a beautiful lady. My prayers and thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. :heart:

With all my love and thought.

I also was following the search for Jennifer. I didn't post in the thread but I was checking twice a day for updates. I would like to offer my most sincerest and heartfelt condolences to Sgt and family, I am so very sorry for your loss. It is extremely difficult to see such a tragic outcome when a loved one has been so actively involved in the search on ground and here at WS, it is very very sad time. My heart aches for you and I will pray for you in this time of indescribable grief and your journey that follows.

:(

Sgt.,

My sincerest condolences to yourself, the children and all of your friends and family.

Rest peacefully Jennifer.

:rose:

Thoughts and prayers to all who knew and loved Jen. SGT, you are a wonderful husband and you spared nothing when it came to finding your beloved wife. Bless you and those boys.

RIP Jen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back