CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Joey couldn't ever call on another night :rolleyes:
It's a problem for the defense because she says to Chase in the phone call that she could have sworn it was on a Friday, and then they showed her call records from Joey to Chase the previous Friday at around 9.30 pm that wasn't answered. It beats a call that didn't connect with Chase's phone on the 4th, IMO.

Actually, they said it WAS the 28th, NOT the 4th and CJ testimony was "refreshed" by talking to CM.

I will wait until I hear it myself, thanks though. To much of the testimony in the past 2 months has been interpreted way differently.

JMO

It's a problem for the defense because she says to Chase in the phone call that she could have sworn it was on a Friday, and then they showed her call records from Joey to Chase the previous Friday at around 9.30 pm that wasn't answered. It beats a call that didn't connect with Chase's phone on the 4th, IMO.
Thanks for the explanation Tortoise :) Did that unanswered call go to VM? do you know?

There should be part 3 for today. The testimony on part two ends with the lunch break.
I'm just coming to the end of Part 1, but I'm going to have to leave Part 2 to tomorrow since it's 1.45 am here right now and I should be fast asleep yesterday.

Thanks, Mony answered ... somewhat LOL Thinking Cathy wasn't done yet?

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 33s34 seconds ago
#McStay - Part 2 of today's audio recordings include the recording of the jailhouse visit between Merritt and Jarvis a couple of months ago.
McStay Family Murder Trial Day 30 Part 2 Catherine Jarvis Cross Exam 03/14/19

So I wonder if they are also going to play her LE interviews! Those are what I want to hear ... I want to hear what she has been saying (although, I don't think there is a recording from SD :( )

I had to come back, just heard part of the transcript of the jailhouse glass tapes where he said Cathy had to remember the Provecho waterfall because it was the only chance to get a picture to the jury.

Sounds to me like he won't be testifying.

I am listening to the phone call between Chase and Cathy... I can barely understand his mumbling and I have headphones on :confused:

Some of that call reinforces what she has been saying to investigators, and what she said in her interview and what she said in court yesterday IMO ... but...

I know it's been stated already, but she does say things like.... she says you piss everyone you come into contact off... you never follow through... you don't think of the consequences of anything... you don't care about anything... you didn't care enough to keep your family together...

I'm just coming to the end of Part 1, but I'm going to have to leave Part 2 to tomorrow since it's 1.45 am here right now and I should be fast asleep yesterday.
Fair enough. Thanks Tortoise for all you do on this case to keep us updated and informed.
And all the others here too that post up the updates from the Trial, you are appreciated.

I had to come back, just heard part of the transcript of the jailhouse glass tapes where he said Cathy had to remember the Provecho waterfall because it was the only chance to get a picture to the jury.

Sounds to me like he won't be testifying.

I'm not surprised LOL are you? o_O All the cases I have followed, the only time I ever see a defendant have to testify is when they claim 'self defense' or something similar.

I'm not surprised LOL are you? o_O All the cases I have followed, the only time I ever see a defendant have to testify is when they claim 'self defense' or something similar.
I agree, i think mostly the defendant is advised against it.
If you watched the Tammy Moorer Trial she got up on the stand thinking she was going to outsmart the Prosecutor, and the prosecutor NL was excellent, and Jury convicted TM and she got 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viclime23