CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a picture of Gianni wearing the backpack

img_0008gianniage4.jpg

Probably because it never happened. It's difficult to invent 2 hours of believable interaction that didn't happen.

ETA others may believe it's because they argued and he wouldn't want to talk about that.

MOO

And no tears or even cracking of his voice, when he recounts anything. It's very difficult to believe, that this creep thought of JM as his "best friend," who was found buried in the desert after being murdered. No sadness, anger or outrage, at what happened.

And no tears or even cracking of his voice, when he recounts anything. It's very difficult to believe, that this creep thought of JM as his "best friend," who was found buried in the desert after being murdered. No sadness, anger or outrage, at what happened.

He did however pose with the crosses for a picture.

LOL!!

Cathy's testimony - I came across this little gem.

Raj Maline: Would Joseph give cheques to Chase that were blank, or were they already pre-made out to different parties?

CJ: Actually occasionally he did gave give ches Chase blank cheques.

LOL!!

Cathy's testimony - I came across this little gem.

Raj Maline: Would Joseph give cheques to Chase that were blank, or were they already pre-made out to different parties?

CJ: Actually occasionally he did gave give ches Chase blank cheques.
And also, he gave him signed checks for Chase to fill out the amounts.

Hi Queen!

No one can fake real emotions they do not feel.

In his interviews it shows him to be a narcissistic psychopath imo.

The only emotional response they have is when it's about them.

Psychopaths always believe they are the victim, instead of the true victimizer they really are.

This is why he had no qualms about conning good people out of their hard earned money or selling property that he had stolen. It's all about feeling entitled to do everything they wish to do.

He saw his abnormal answers in the interviews as normal responses.

That is why he felt it was perfectly acceptable to demean, and disparage Summer, and criticize the very woman he knew he had murdered in cold blood.

Most psychopaths aren't murderers. They often can be high powered CEOs of large companies or high powered executives in sales. The reason they excel to the top is they have no conscience about anything they do or to anyone as they climb the ladder to success. They will throw anyone under the bus in order to gain power, and control over others.

They specifically target those who they think will put them in a better light. Appearances are very important to psychopaths. Not to show who they really are, but what they appear to be as they hide behind their mask of dark deception.

They often can be very charming, and charismatic because that is what they use to deceive, and manipulate others.

As long as their targets stay in the good graces of the psychopath everything goes well.

As soon as they step out of line, and no longer buy their pathological lies, the fury will be tenfold against anyone who dares to stand up to them or go against them or is going to expose them for who they really are.

They then seek abnormal revenge. They don't just want to get even. They go to any extremes necessary to exact revenge against their victims they once allowed to be in their 'pod,'

You will notice the psychopaths who do resort to murder, their murders are very often very gruesome overkills of their victims.

They are capable of doing the most unbelievable heinous acts, which often can involve sadistic torture to their victims, before the murders.

They can do all of these horrendous acts, and never blink an eye, and go on with their life like nothing ever happened. The murders meant nothing to them.

They are able, and very capable of doing the most depraved acts, because they do not possess a conscience, therefore they feel no regret or remorse or empathy for other human beings.

Imo, CM is one of the worst psychopaths/murderers, and that is why he was capable of crushing the skulls in of two small little boys, and then shortly thereafter writing fraudulent checks to himself, before the 4 bodies were even cold.

Jmho.

Last edited:
this is really interesting to me but I'm having trouble grasping it

so when Chase talked about Joey sitting at his desk, he didn't describe what Joey was saying and that's suspicious?
when Chase talked about the lunch meeting, again he didn't include any conversation so that's suspicious?

The lunch meeting... didn't Chase say in his Dugal interview that they were going over upcoming projects? and that Joey had forgotten some drawings or something about the electrical at home and when he was talking to Joey later it was about that electrical stuff, which is why he thought or knew he was at his desk? I know I heard this, I think it was in the Dugal/Fiske Feb 17th interview.

The lunch meeting... didn't Chase say in his Dugal interview that they were going over upcoming projects? and that Joey had forgotten some drawings or something about the electrical at home and when he was talking to Joey later it was about that electrical stuff, which is why he thought or knew he was at his desk? I know I heard this, I think it was in the Dugal/Fiske Feb 17th interview.

Do you know when he said they had argued during the lunch meeting?

I thought I read that somewhere?
Tia

Imo

Hi Queen!

No one can fake real emotions they do not feel.

In his interviews it shows him to be a narcissistic psychopath imo.

The only emotional response they have is when it's about them.

Psychopaths always believe they are the victim, instead of the true victimizer they really are.

This is why he had no qualms about conning good people out of their hard earned money or selling property that he had stolen. It's all about feeling entitled to do everything they wish to do.

He saw his abnormal answers in the interviews as normal responses.

That is why he felt it was perfectly acceptable to demean, and disparage Summer, and criticize the very woman he knew he had murdered in cold blood.

Most psychopaths aren't murderers. They often can be high powered CEOs of large companies or high powered executives in sales. The reason they excel to the top is they have no conscience about anything they do or to anyone as they climb the ladder to success. They will throw anyone under the bus in order to gain power, and control over others.

They specifically target those who they think will put them in a better light. Appearances are very important to psychopaths. Not to show who they really are, but what they appear to be as they hide behind their mask of dark deception.

They often can be very charming, and charismatic because that is what they use to deceive, and manipulate others.

As long as their targets stay in the good graces of the psychopath everything goes well.

As soon as they step out of line, and no longer buy their pathological lies, the fury will be tenfold against anyone who dares to stand up to them or go against them or is going to expose them for who they really are.

They then seek abnormal revenge. They don't just want to get even. They go to any extremes necessary to exact revenge against their victims they once allowed to be in their 'pod,'

You will notice the psychopaths who do resort to murder, their murders are very often very gruesome overkills of their victims.

They are capable of doing the most unbelievable heinous acts, which often can involve sadistic torture to their victims, before the murders.

They can do all of these horrendous acts, and never blink an eye, and go on with their life like nothing ever happened. The murders meant nothing to them.

They are able, and very capable of doing the most depraved acts, because they do not possess a conscience, therefore they feel no regret or remorse or empathy for other human beings.

Imo, CM is one of the worst psychopaths/murderers, and that is why he was capable of crushing the skulls in of two small little boys, and then shortly thereafter writing fraudulent checks to himself, before the 4 bodies were even cold.

Jmho.
Frightening.

I am going back to listen.I don't remember this.

Do you know when he said they had argued during the lunch meeting?

I thought I read that somewhere?
Tia

Imo

not a clue @oceanblueeyes I don't think that has come up in the trial, and I am pretty sure I have asked for that source awhile back and never got it lol Not saying it doesn't exist, but I don't know where if it does. Chase really didn't do that many interviews before he was arrested, so there really isn't a whole lot out there.

Maybe someone else will answer us with a source :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy