CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy, he's calling from area code 808, isn't he? Hawaii? They're his records and outgoing calls???

Also, your photo only shows Jan 1 through Feb 1. Is that all that was shown in the court, or is your photo cut off? TIA!

No I don't believe he is calling from area code 808 (his cell started with 858 area code) Those are the numbers he called or incoming numbers, the numbers change. I don't know where this exact record comes from, it's not very descriptive LOL That's why I was asking if I was missing something.

I think you meant Jan 31/Feb 1? and yes, that is all that I saw. I just checked again, yep, that's all.

Hmmm. I must be missing something. I thought the phone bill showed outgoing calls from Hawaii? (You'd think I could read a phone bill!!)

Also, why only Jan 1 thought Feb 1? Anyone?
TIA.

LOL this is how I felt when I found it when it was first uploaded because I wasn't thinking quick enough to get a snip during the live stream. Doesn't it seem like there is something missing in these? If I was the defense, I think I would have gone back to these... but hey, what do I know LOL

LOL this is how I felt when I found it when it was first uploaded because I wasn't thinking quick enough to get a snip during the live stream. Doesn't it seem like there is something missing in these? If I was the defense, I think I would have gone back to these... but hey, what do I know LOL

I must be overly tired tonight! Nothing makes sense. Especially the dates on the phone bill. Who cares where he was between Jan 31 and Feb 1??? Wouldn't we want to know about February 4th and immediately after?

I think I'll go to bed. Maybe this will make sense tomorrow.

I must be overly tired tonight! Nothing makes sense. Especially the dates on the phone bill. Who cares where he was between Jan 31 and Feb 1??? Wouldn't we want to know about February 4th and immediately after?

LOL make sure to post if it makes more sense tomorrow!!!! I am busy the next few days (helping parents move) I am sure I will find time to sneak in here though haha

This is what I was saying in my other post... that I noticed most (all?) of the doc's that Imes was showing were showing times that were NOT near the 4th.

No, they did not.

oh :confused: lol Here I thought that I could be a google maps cell tower expert and find the tower locations.

IIRC Dan and Joey had the same cell phone provider, same cell phone dude authenticated both records... I wonder why the phone records look so different.

Attachments

• Dan phone records 808.JPG
    Dan phone records 808.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 11
  • feb 4 joey phone record.JPG
    feb 4 joey phone record.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 6

Very early in this video, before the jury comes in, there is a long testy discussion between the Judge and both sides, over what will be allowed into evidence today.

A certain nugget of understanding happens, when Maline informs the judge that the defence theory is that Dan is the one who created those checks in early Feb, from Joey's QB account. :rolleyes:

These checks were cashed by Chase himself, so I am not sure how they are going to explain that part their theory yet.

Very early in this video, before the jury comes in, there is a long testy discussion between the Judge and both sides, over what will be allowed into evidence today.

A certain nugget of understanding happens, when Maline informs the judge that the defence theory is that Dan is the one who created those checks in early Feb, from Joey's QB account. :rolleyes:

These checks were cashed by Chase himself, so I am not sure how they are going to explain that part their theory yet.

can you give a time that Maline says that? I was actually able to watch this yesterday and I don't recall that. Not saying it didn't happen, just don't remember. I thought he said that Joey created and deleted because he was hiding things from Dan, not that Dan created and deleted.

OMG! So DK created the checks and gave them to Merritt? Oh that's right, I forgot how much love there was between them. Insert HUGE eye roll.

No clue... I don't know if I believe he was there or not there... I think there could be some doubt based on the IP's (sorry I don't think Imes did that much damage on that lol)

I'm not sure what you mean by spending all that money to steal a little bit from Joey?

I will say, that I do believe that Dan stole from Joey, whether he was in Hawaii or San Diego... I think he's a little punk. I think he took advantage of the situation. If he phoned LE on the 10th (which was shown today), then he knew that something was wrong... so what is his next step after phoning LE? Stealing from Joey.

JMO
Yeah, I think that is a unanimous agreement with everyone he's a punk, and at some point, pilfered from Joseph or at least EIP.

can you give a time that Maline says that? I was actually able to watch this yesterday and I don't recall that. Not saying it didn't happen, just don't remember. I thought he said that Joey created and deleted because he was hiding things from Dan, not that Dan created and deleted.

ok... nevermind... I think I found it myself... and I think you may have misinterpreted it @katydid23 ... correct me if you heard something else that I missed and please provide a time.

From about 6:45 from the video katydid posted:

2 cheques were created in QB's on February 1st 2010 and then deleted. The district attorney's made a big deal about the fact that they're attributing that conduct to Chase, however our position is that Joseph wrote and deleted those checks as demonstrated by the evidence we presented today so if if Joseph is writing those checks and deleting them he has a reason to delete them too and the reason he is deleting the checks is this is all being hid from Dan Kavanaugh

No clue... I don't know if I believe he was there or not there... I think there could be some doubt based on the IP's (sorry I don't think Imes did that much damage on that lol)

I'm not sure what you mean by spending all that money to steal a little bit from Joey?

I will say, that I do believe that Dan stole from Joey, whether he was in Hawaii or San Diego... I think he's a little punk. I think he took advantage of the situation. If he phoned LE on the 10th (which was shown today), then he knew that something was wrong... so what is his next step after phoning LE? Stealing from Joey.

JMO
RBBM. Lol come on, Missy! Do you need a picture with Dan holding a dated newspaper standing in front of Kilauea to bring you over the threshold to concede that he was actually there?

To me, it's a done and the whole Dan being involved is in the dust. Unless the defense concocts some new theory that Dan hired or blackmailed someone else to do the murders.

ok... nevermind... I think I found it myself... and I think you may have misinterpreted it @katydid23 ... correct me if you heard something else that I missed and please provide a time.

2 cheques were created in QB's on February 1st 2010 and then deleted. The district attorney's made a big deal about the fact that they're attributing that conduct to Chase, however our position is that Joseph wrote and deleted those checks as demonstrated by the evidence we presented today so if if Joseph is writing those checks and deleting them he has a reason to delete them too and the reason he is deleting the checks is this is all being hid from Dan Kavanaugh

That's what I heard. It makes sense. Could also explain the rage and motive of DK in the crime.

JMO
Do you have a link to prove where DK stole anything from Joey? TIA.

IMO, It's only because people and the DT are throwing confusion into the mix is why it doesn't make sense.
As long as the jury understands is all that matters, as they will ultimately be the triers of fact.

Hmm, I don't know how it's possible to attempt to hide them from Dan when he was not a user on the account. But I hope the defense runs with that.

Yet the investigators found that Joseph McStay had NEVER deleted any checks.

RBBM. Lol come on, Missy! Do you need a picture with Dan holding a dated newspaper standing in front of Kilauea to bring you over the threshold to concede that he was actually there?

To me, it's a done and the whole Dan being involved is in the dust. Unless the defense concocts some new theory that Dan hired or blackmailed someone else to do the murders.

BBM
Do you have that? LOL

My point is... regardless, I still think it creates doubt. Unless one of these sides put Dan on the stand and there is something definitive, there will be doubt. Period. Showing one record where his card is being used in places in Hawaii, then showing others that show his IP was in San Diego.... creates doubt... showing a phone record that shows numbers incoming/outgoing on Jan 31 and Feb 1st that happen to show some numbers in Hawaii, doesn't tell me that he was in Hawaii. When I see these records pop up on the live stream screen, the first thing I look for are relevant dates (not just Dan's records) where are the relevant dates in the stuff the prosecutor showed today?

I would also like to know IF LE actually checked these records... or did they leave it up to the defense Forensic Computer guy to look? This does not appear to be part of LE's investigation, which is what the defense has been saying.

All JMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member