CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked San Diego county for DK, EIP, JM, and PM and there's nothing that would coincide with the 2011 date. It's a mystery...

hmm interesting.... well, I have no doubt they existed at least on July 9/11 lol the buyers were assuming that liability as well and it was part of the contract with Dan for the sale.

I will maybe have to go back into the old threads and see if I can find anything. Thanks for checking! :)

"The prosecution has married themselves to this crime happening at the house, and, I'm sorry, but the forensic evidence is just not there."

"I mean seriously I'm running out of my moments to have my jaw on the desk here and have somebody lift it back up. What is going on with the State's case here?!"
:D

So I am curious.... who right now believes that they were killed in the home still?

I really don't want to debate on whether tarps or plastic was laid down... I don't want to debate whether bags were over their heads... whether it happened in a bathtub... I just want the bottom line answer... no explanations necessary :) And I don't even care if you think Merritt is 100% responsible or Mickey Mouse did it.....

Do you believe they were killed in the home?
Could you please define killed.

Tax records don't substantiate a foreclosure, only that the property changed hands.
At 50% of the previous market value I don't think so, at that price it's not even a short sale but a trustee sale on the courthouse steps. The courthouse steps were pretty crowded with auctioneer's back then.

What a cluster *advertiser censored** Sounds to me like today went nowhere.
The PT doesn't have to prove where the McStay family were killed. They as well as the DT only have a theory.
However, what was established today regarding the stains on the table is the PT is making up evidence as they go along and they obviously, don't have a clue.

And what was the point of the CHP officer's testimony?

you know... why do I think that he or his report came up previously? Maybe it was in Smith's testimony... it was used to say that it was raining in Victorville that day or something... I will have to do some research, but maybe someone else remember's this?

you know... why do I think that he or his report came up previously? Maybe it was in Smith's testimony... it was used to say that it was raining in Victorville that day or something... I will have to do some research, but maybe someone else remember's this?

What day was this again?

"The prosecution has married themselves to this crime happening at the house, and, I'm sorry, but the forensic evidence is just not there."

"I mean seriously I'm running out of my moments to have my jaw on the desk here and have somebody lift it back up. What is going on with the State's case here?!"
:D

This one is over it's time to find the real killers.

However, what was established today regarding the stains on the table is the PT is making up evidence as they go along and they obviously, don't have a clue.
IMO the PT have evidence and the DT don't.
There is no refuting the evidence in this case no matter how hard the DT is trying to throw in reasonable doubt.

Okay, here’s a question for those of you who do not think they were killed in the house.

1: were they kidnapped from the house?

2: were they intercepted as they did errands, kept an appointment with someone, etc.?

In the spirit of Missy’s post—no explanation needed.

Feb 6th.. the accident that this officer responded to was in the Cajon Pass

Daughtrey made a point at the end of the testimony that it be explicitly clear "in case it comes up later and so there is no confusion" the accident occured on the southbound side. But i am not sure what the point of all of it was. Strange. I guess it may come up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop